Trump Asks the Crowd if They Know Nicky Jam. She's Hot

No I didnt
1726414149286.png

1726414167758.png

Yet you just said you were confused.

Would you make up your mind or were you just lying to try and cover for your deity?
He's not lying, just chalk it up to dyslexia if you need a clinical diagnosis.

We all say things backwards at times, it's not intentional.

I think you need to pull your mind out of the gutter

Libs push the homosexual agenda of trans in schools and libraries

Remember clinton and “dont ask, dont tell?”

You should be happy that a member of your pet minority was confused with a normal person
I should be happy that the orange douchebag got his supporter’s gender wrong? Sure, I am. But not for the reasons you think.

I should be happy that the orange douchebag got his supporter’s gender wrong? Sure, I am. But not for the reasons you think.
Since you dont approve of trump pussy grabbing how was he supposed to know?

Since you dont approve of trump pussy grabbing how was he supposed to know?

Do you think maybe if you are inviting someone on stage to endorse you, that you should know who that person is?

Just maybe?

Do you think maybe if you are inviting someone on stage to endorse you, that you should know who that person is?

Just maybe?
Trump or any other politician meets and greets thousands of persons during a campaign

Trump welcomed Latin singer Nicky Jam on stage at a Las Vegas rally on Friday, but misgendered him, saying “she” is hot.

“Latin music superstar Nicky Jam,” Trump said. “You know Nicky? She’s hot. Where is Nicky? Where is Nicky? Thank you, Nicky. Great to be having you here.

Is Trump losing it? First, he didn't know Harris was black now he didn't know that the singer who not only endorsed him but was in the audience is a man. Now we know why people tend to leave early from Trump rallies. It does seem to get pretty weird! LOL
Third pissy pants thread on this. First out of the box was Dont Taz Me Bro

Easy mistake to make when you name yourself a chicks name.. drop the y Nicky, and no one has ever heard of you.. 😀

I havent been keeping count but it could be hundreds

Remember biden telling the guy in a wheel chair to stand up and take a bow?

Yep, and he was roundly mocked for it, as he should have been.

but as a cult member, you have to defend your leader to your dying breath.

Sad

Yep, and he was roundly mocked for it, as he should have been.

Sad
Maybe there is something to be said for Trump pussy grabbing after all

At least then he would not mis gender the wackos

Maybe there is something to be said for Trump pussy grabbing after all

At least then he would not mis gender the wackos

Sad

Just maybe?
Wait a minute...............you folks can't tell the difference between a man and a woman either.

STFU.

Forum List

Back