Trump Astounds The UN!

This is the kind of childish response that makes Liberals look like such fools....over and over and over again...never political discussion on the message...just shots at the messenger.
They can't engage in sensible political discussion. They'll lose the debate every time. So they call names, tell lies about their opponents, and try to hijack the conversation into "No, I'm not a Russia troll!" instead of the real topic.

It's one of the longest-standing liberal tactics. When you can't succeed, divert.

Hear that whirring sound?

That's Franklin Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin spinning in their graves!

Donald Trump, elected by the American people, giving a speech that dumbfounded the Turtle Bay Dictator's Club, created by those two earlier dictators.

See if you government school grads can find anything to refute.

1. "...the United States has done very well since Election Day last November 8th. The stock market is at an all-time high, a record. Unemployment is at its lowest level in 16 years, and because of our regulatory and other reforms, we have more people working in the United States today than ever before.

2. Terrorists and extremists have gathered strength and spread to every region of the planet. Rogue regimes represented in this body not only support terrorists, but threaten other nations and their own people with the most destructive weapons known to humanity.

3. This institution was founded in the aftermath of two world wars to help shape this better future. It was based on the vision that diverse nations could cooperate to protect their sovereignty, preserve their security and promote their prosperity.... three beautiful pillars, they're pillars of peace: sovereignty, security and prosperity.

4. Our success depends on a coalition of strong and independent nations that embrace their sovereignty, to promote security, prosperity and peace for themselves and for the world.
We do not expect diverse countries to share the same cultures, traditions or even systems of government. But we do expect all nations to uphold these two core sovereign duties: to respect the interests of their own people and the rights of every other sovereign nation.

....sovereign nations let diverse countries with different values, different cultures and different dreams not just coexist, but work side by side on the basis of mutual respect. Strong, sovereign nations let their people take ownership of the future and control their own destiny. And strong, sovereign nations allow individuals to flourish in the fullness of the life intended by God.

6. ...our beloved Constitution, the oldest constitution still in use in the world today. This timeless document has been the foundation of peace, prosperity and freedom for the Americans, and for countless millions around the globe whose own countries have found inspiration in its respect for human nature, human dignity and the rule of law.

7. Our government's first duty is to its people, to our citizens, to serve their needs, to ensure their safety, to preserve their rights and to defend their values.

As president of the United States, I will always put America first..."
Read Trump's Speech Threatening to 'Totally Destroy' North Korea

And here you can see the reasons why Donald Trump was the choice of the American people.

More to come.....
Are you morons still stupid enough to think Nk is at all afraid of the 70 year old 8th grader we elected as president?

It beats the fuck out of the Obama lining up to blow KJU.

Did you get your KJU Solidarity haircut? Jake got his and he swears the wimmen find him irresistible now
You're such a pussy. Rather than actually try and argue my point, you deflect to Obama because it's the only way you know how to argue. It's so predictable.

What point? Trump is using Reagan's "Peace Through Strength" Idea for that you call him an 8th grader and you're surprised I don't take you seriously?
lol why are you so stupid to think that strategy is working?

How's the USSR these days?

13. "Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime.

The United States is ready, willing and able. But hopefully, this will not be necessary.

That's what the United Nations is all about. That's what the United Nations is for. Let's see how they do."
[Calling their bluff.]

14.".... denuclearization is its only acceptable future."

[A reminder that Hussein Obama ended non-proliferation.]

15. [And guess who else is in the cross-hairs: Obama's pet.]

"We face this decision not only in North Korea. It is far past time for the nations of the world to confront another reckless regime, one that speaks openly of mass murder, vowing death to America, destruction to Israel and ruin for many leaders and nations in this room.

The Iranian government masks a corrupt dictatorship ..."
Read Trump's Speech Threatening to 'Totally Destroy' North Korea

I listened long enough to hear him mispronounce the word 'scourge',

which clearly indicated that his speechwriter didn't bother to check the limitations of Trump's infantile vocabulary.

This is the kind of childish response that makes Liberals look like such fools....over and over and over again...never political discussion on the message...just shots at the messenger.
They can't engage in sensible political discussion. They'll lose the debate every time. So they call names, tell lies about their opponents, and try to hijack the conversation into "No, I'm not a Russia troll!" instead of the real topic.

It's one of the longest-standing liberal tactics. When you can't succeed, divert.
____________________________-

Thank you. I agree, and would ad:

In spite their constant mantra that Middle America is filled with Rubes who are too poorly educated to understand the issues, it is in fact the opposite.

These foolish wannabe Bolsheviks educated in public schools controlled by Teachers Unions in rotting cities in the North run by Democrats for half a century are the ones who need some remedial education.

16. And another clear assault on the Obama 'legacy'...

"We cannot let a murderous regime continue these destabilizing activities while building dangerous missiles. And we cannot abide by an agreement if it provides cover for the eventual construction of a nuclear program.

The Iran deal was one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into. Frankly, that deal is an embarrassment to the United States, and I don't think you've heard the last of it, believe me.

It is time for the entire world to join us in demanding that Iran's government end its pursuit of death and destruction. It is time for the regime to free all Americans and citizens of other nations that they have unjustly detained. And above all, Iran's government must stop supporting terrorists, begin serving its own people and respect the sovereign rights of its neighbors."
Ibid.

Man, I'm lovin' this!!!!!!

I listened long enough to hear him mispronounce the word 'scourge',

which clearly indicated that his speechwriter didn't bother to check the limitations of Trump's infantile vocabulary.

^ another way of saying "Trump's speech was too awesome for me to process"

I wonder how much diplomatic success this administration is having with Japan and South Korea? Instead of tough talk we should be helping the Japanese shoot down anything the North Koreans send over Japan. I read where South Korea won't allow re-deployment of nuclear weapons there. I guess if we can't twist our allies arms is talk the best we can do at this point? I noticed long ago that the right eats up tough talk to extent that at times the result seems secondary.

17. "The entire world understands that the good people of Iran want change and, other than the vast military power of the United States, that Iran's people are what their leaders fear the most."

Compare that to Hussein Obama's refusal to aid the people of Iran....

"One of the great hypotheticals of Barack Obama's presidency involves the Iranian uprising that began on June 12, 2009, after Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was announced the winner of contested presidential elections. What if the president had done more to help the protesters when the regime appeared to be teetering?"
Why Obama Let Iran's Green Revolution Fail

Trump is chewin' Obama up, and spitting him out.

Gee, I can't wait to hear more "opinions" from a Russian troll.

They would not respond that way if they weren't fools. Their statements only help prove it.

18. The crypto-Islamist forbid the word 'Islamic' to be used.
"The broader solution is a commander-in-chief willing to speak the truth, willing to name the enemy — radical Islamic terrorism — and willing to do whatever it takes to defeat radical Islamic terrorism," Cruz said in a Washington news conference Tuesday. "When you have President Obama telling the nation that the Islamic State isn’t Islamic, that’s just nutty."
War of words: The fight over 'radical Islamic terrorism'

Now....a real President speaks:

"We will stop radical Islamic terrorism, because we cannot allow it to tear up our nation, and indeed, to tear up the entire world. We must deny the terrorists safe haven, transit, funding and any form of support for their vile and sinister ideology. We must drive them out of our nations.

It is time to expose and hold responsible those countries who support and finance terror groups like Al Qaida, Hezbollah, the Taliban and others that slaughter innocent people."

19. Compare this:

"For the cost of resettling one refugee in the United States, we can assist more than 10 in their home region. Out of the goodness of our hearts, we offer financial assistance to hosting countries in the region, and we support recent agreements of the G-20 nations that will seek to host refugees as close to their home countries as possible. This is the safe, responsible and humanitarian approach.

For decades, the United States has dealt with migration challenges. Here in the Western Hemisphere, we have learned that over the long term uncontrolled migration is deeply unfair to both the sending and the receiving countries."
Trump

....to this:

"Immigration To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

And this...

"Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S."
Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S. - Breitbart

Enforce the current immigration laws.

If Progs don't like the current laws, get your legislators to change the laws via a bill being voted on in Congress.

Its literally that simple.

His oratory is just like Joel Osteans. Meant to captivate an audience that is there for just one reason, to be captivated.

I bet the UN was shocked with some straight talk after President Pussy Juice was addressing the UN for the past 8 years.

WiISl9.gif

His oratory is just like Joel Osteans. Meant to captivate an audience that is there for just one reason, to be captivated.

And.....we get to hear from yet another member of the Low-T contingent....

...and 'I hate Trump' post with zero substance.....even though I invited all of them to try to refute anything in the speech.

OK....LaxMan....you've served your purpose....dismissed.

I wonder how much diplomatic success this administration is having with Japan and South Korea? Instead of tough talk we should be helping the Japanese shoot down anything the North Koreans send over Japan. I read where South Korea won't allow re-deployment of nuclear weapons there. I guess if we can't twist our allies arms is talk the best we can do at this point? I noticed long ago that the right eats up tough talk to extent that at times the result seems secondary.

By the time Dung's missiles are over Japan they're in outer space. They can't be hit until they re-enter the atmosphere and would be if they were intended to hit Japan. Don't be shocked if it's the JAPANESE who attack N.Korea.....they certainly have the know how and technology to have weapons we don't know about or aren't talking about.

Forum List

Back