Trump at CPAC...He Has Been Assimilated

Yeah, I'd mock the left too, if my side were the ones with a golden calf idol of a guy.

Yeah, but you of the Reich are above that sort of thing....

1614603773366.png

It's obvious that the Republican party has been assimilated by MAGA. There has never been such complete dominance over the party. The obvious danger is that as soon as they get elected on the MAGA platform they revert back to swamp creatures.

Yeah, I'd mock the left too, if my side were the ones with a golden calf idol of a guy.

Their golden calf is government and they bow down daily.

Their golden calf is government and they bow down daily.

I thought that was quite ironic but both parties do bow down do their idols.

Interesting. The Trumpsters now turning on their God a little?

:popcorn:
Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter. The US will become a one party system like the much admired Chinese government the Left swoons over.
It will be a gerrymandering nuke to end democracy once and for all.
... and Trumpsters will never understand or admit how they helped make it happen.
Yes, it's all Trump's fault.

We know.

Now go lick the boots of your party that never breaks any laws, rules, or has any faults whatsoever. Yep, they can spread Covid through nursing homes killing thousands because they are negligent, and then lie and hide the numbers while sexually assaulting woman and painting their faces black all in one day and barely receive a slap on the wrist.

How do they do it you reckon? Must be a master race of some kind.

But those are the perks of being the party in a system without checks and balances.
Perfectly wrong. Trump is just one guy. One guy can't do anything.

As I predicted.
Now how could I be perfectly wrong? I'm not a democrat. I can't do anything perfectly like you.
Zoom, right over your head.

No surprise there.
Trump was a democrat for a very long time, giving millions to politicians like Chuck Schumer.

Was he a plant to destroy the GOP?

Could be.

We are talking about very nefarious people here.

I gave him 10 minutes that I can't get back.

A man who can freestyle vamp like nobody else, reading off the prompter like any other drone....How fucking boring.

Even his haircut sucks.

And the leftbat cranks think that this wind sock is the next worse thing to Hitler.

lmao
And you deep-throated him for 5 years and will keep doing so .......

Fuck your fake outrage post

A man who can freestyle vamp like nobody else, reading off the prompter like any other drone....How fucking boring.

Even his haircut sucks.

And the leftbat cranks think that this wind sock is the next worse thing to Hitler.

lmao

88c4b43337928e667dc054969fd7bab0.jpg

Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter. The US will become a one party system like the much admired Chinese government the Left swoons over.
... and Trumpsters will never understand or admit how they helped make it happen.

We know.

Now go lick the boots of your party that never breaks any laws, rules, or has any faults whatsoever. Yep, they can spread Covid through nursing homes killing thousands because they are negligent, and then lie and hide the numbers while sexually assaulting woman and painting their faces black all in one day and barely receive a slap on the wrist.

But those are the perks of being the party in a system without checks and balances.

As I predicted.
Now how could I be perfectly wrong? I'm not a democrat. I can't do anything perfectly like you.

No surprise there.
Trump was a democrat for a very long time, giving millions to politicians like Chuck Schumer.

Could be.

So, another one begins to (try to) peel away.

You won't get the Trump Stink™ off you.

Trump turned out to be Kushner's and Netanyahoo's bitch. Did he say how much he helped Blacks and Hispanics who hate him and Whitey more than ever via zionist control of the media, academia, Hollywood and Washington DC? Oops sorry, I mean "globalists" not zionists! :icon_rolleyes: And the retarded event that was a setup for "Q" retards and Antifa rioters to do the "insurrection?" And did he explain why he did not pardon the Wikileaks dude?

Wikileaks dude? Rapist who wants to hurts the US? (But he does know who Leaked Hilliarys emails and then was shortly MURDERED for it.)

We know.

As I predicted.

No surprise there.

Could be.

Do you mean nefarious like tRump? Do you mean like him?

MAGA

We know.

As I predicted.

No surprise there.

Could be.

MAGA
No way!

Trump is the most honest and sincere and believable person in the entire history of historical histories!!!!!!

:spinner:

We know.

As I predicted.

No surprise there.

Could be.

MAGA
Trump knows how to use nefarious people to accomplish his agendas.

He did it in New York as well. He used one such lawyer "friend" to help secure his business deals whom people referred to as the devil.

To get to that level of power, you either need to know how to be nefarious or put them to work for you cuz that's where they all hang out.

In fact, the city with the most sociopaths is Washington DC, not even close to any other city.

And it makes sense. I mean, if you have no conscience what do you spend all your time doing? You spend it trying to obtain power and wealth at any cost.

It's not rocket science.

Last edited:

We know.

As I predicted.

No surprise there.

Could be.

MAGA

He did it in New York as well. He used one such lawyer "friend" to help secure his business deals whom people referred to as the devil.

To get to that level of power, you either need to know how to be nefarious or put them to work for you cuz that's where they all hang out.

In fact, the city with the most sociopaths is Washington DC, not even close to any other city.

So righteous tRump is a nefarious turd? Who knew?

MAGA

Even his haircut sucks.

lmao
And you deep-throated him for 5 years and will keep doing so .......

Fuck your fake outrage post
I get your anger at Oddball but I commend his growth even if it took a long time. If more follow maybe lies and conspiracy will no longer be center stage in politics. Maybe we actually start getting a government for the people again if we hold officials responsible for out comes instead of just blindly following party. Maybe we finally get term limits on congress critters and prevent them from getting multi million dollar per year jobs after serving special interests.

We know.

As I predicted.

No surprise there.

Could be.

MAGA

MAGA
And he threw millions at nefarious people like Chuck Schumer so he could do business in New York.

For you see, nefarious people like Schumer helped create Trump.

We know.

As I predicted.

No surprise there.

Could be.

MAGA

MAGA
And he threw millions at nefarious people like Chuck Schumer so he could do business in New York.

For you see, nefarious people like Schumer helped create Trump.

Thank you for moving the goal posts and never admitting the God/ King is the God/King of nefarious!!!!

MAGA

Forum List

Back