🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump at war....photo worth a zillion words and then some!!

There are a few I don't know; the chick with the gun and a couple at the back; if they're not KKK or some similar shit then the rest are fine by me.

Greg
But of course.....number one reason the entire world is stressed over people like you and Donald...have you no shame? Of course not...because being stupid and clueless in the american white way, eh?

opener-1920.jpg

So.....your mock photo includes Hulk Hogan and Sheriff Joe Apairo. That's already 10000x more experience in actual fighting than anyone in Obamas photo isn't it???

"Actual fighting" huh.
So ah..... you think WWE is real, do you? :rofl:

That's like thinking Donald Rump is real. Oh.... I get it.

There are a few I don't know; the chick with the gun and a couple at the back; if they're not KKK or some similar shit then the rest are fine by me.

Greg
But of course.....number one reason the entire world is stressed over people like you and Donald...have you no shame? Of course not...because being stupid and clueless in the american white way, eh?
Stupid is not knowing how to use is or in, stupid hag. Trump is way better than the poor excuse we have in office now.

Greg
Gurl let me git yo digits.
fat-black-women-140x140-1.jpg

So.....your mock photo includes Hulk Hogan and Sheriff Joe Apairo. That's already 10000x more experience in actual fighting than anyone in Obamas photo isn't it???
.....and yet the nigga got Bin Laden....next fucked analysis?

Get the fuck out of here, not one motherfucker in that room has ever seen one fuckin day of real war.....stop with the Obama hate, it makes you look stupid as always.

Oh, did Obama serve ?

Forum List

Back