trump attacked by eagle

I'm here to show people why they should ignore infantile morons like you.

Because if anything says "grow up and act like an adult" it's a little kid with jelly smeared all over his face giving the finger.

Actually, the kid in the avatar is Dutch, and he has the kind of really pale skin that blushes when he's angry. (If you look closely at the logo on his jacket, it's for the Rotterdam soccer team.)

Dumbass doesn't even know it.
You have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck.
In other words you are dumbfuck.

How do you figure?
You answering this post for starters.
And you are one of those people who is so slow witted you don't even know that there are things you don't and would not admit it if you did.

Because if anything says "grow up and act like an adult" it's a little kid with jelly smeared all over his face giving the finger.

Actually, the kid in the avatar is Dutch, and he has the kind of really pale skin that blushes when he's angry. (If you look closely at the logo on his jacket, it's for the Rotterdam soccer team.)

How do you figure?
And you are one of those people who is so slow witted you don't even know that there are things you don't and would not admit it if you did.
21506635.jpg

Clearly, it was a Muslim eagle.

Nah, I think it was a Mexican eagle. He was trying to rape the rug.
Rape is so funny. Just ask ambassador Stevens.

Sorry you didn't get the reference dear. Demagoguery like this has to be mocked. Always. It's what my very name is all about.

I do think it's time for Serge Kovaleski to start mocking Rump fending off a national symbol though.

original

As the old saw saws, "Turnabout is fair play". :cool:

I don't know...Trump and the bald eagle have a lot in common.

1. Baldness
2. The bald eagle often hunts by watching osprey work hard at catching fish. Then they swoop in with their superior size and strength and steal the fish right out of the osprey's talons in mid flight. I've actually seen this happen while on vacation once in the wild.

I've often found it ironically-appropriate that America chose this bird as it's national symbol...the bald eagle, if you think about it, really embodies the essence of pure capitalism without morality.

Benjamin Franklin had this to say:

“For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. He is a Bird of bad moral Character. He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the Labour of the Fishing Hawk; and when that diligent Bird has at length taken a Fish, and is bearing it to his Nest for the Support of his Mate and young Ones, the Bald Eagle pursues him and takes it from him.

With all this injustice, he is never in good case but like those among men who live by sharping & robbing he is generally poor and often very lousy. Besides he is a rank coward: The little King Bird not bigger than a Sparrow attacks him boldly and drives him out of the district. He is therefore by no means a proper emblem for the brave and honest Cincinnati of America who have driven all the King birds from our country…

“I am on this account not displeased that the Figure is not known as a Bald Eagle, but looks more like a Turkey. For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America… He is besides, though a little vain & silly, a Bird of Courage, and would not hesitate to attack a Grenadier of the British Guards who should presume to invade his Farm Yard with a red Coat on.”

Read more: History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian

Benjamin Franklin had this to say:

“For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. He is a Bird of bad moral Character. He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the Labour of the Fishing Hawk; and when that diligent Bird has at length taken a Fish, and is bearing it to his Nest for the Support of his Mate and young Ones, the Bald Eagle pursues him and takes it from him.

With all this injustice, he is never in good case but like those among men who live by sharping & robbing he is generally poor and often very lousy. Besides he is a rank coward: The little King Bird not bigger than a Sparrow attacks him boldly and drives him out of the district. He is therefore by no means a proper emblem for the brave and honest Cincinnati of America who have driven all the King birds from our country…

“I am on this account not displeased that the Figure is not known as a Bald Eagle, but looks more like a Turkey. For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America… He is besides, though a little vain & silly, a Bird of Courage, and would not hesitate to attack a Grenadier of the British Guards who should presume to invade his Farm Yard with a red Coat on.”

Read more: History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian

What it would be worth to have one Benjamin Franklin walking around today. Its hard to believe that generation all lived at the same time.

How do you figure?
And you are one of those people who is so slow witted you don't even know that there are things you don't know and would not admit it if you did.
21506635.jpg
you've just proven my point for me ,thanks!

you are one of those people who is so slow witted you don't even know that there are things you don't know and would not admit it if you did.

Forum List

Back