trump attacked by eagle

It was not amused. It would have done the same thing if anyone else was standing there.

Despite having bird feeders everywhere outside, I am a little scared of birds to be honest. They are so unpredictable.

He got attacked by the eagle? so? meh

He will become President anyway! :biggrin:

I certainly do hope so :thup:

Nope. This video is proof that he lost the Bald Eagle vote. lol

The key word here may be .. "bald".

Toupee Eagle doesn't roll trippingly off the tongue.

id-gum-bald-eagles-with-hair-large-6.jpg

Birds love me. I love Birds. Eagles are predators, not pets. But I get that Trump wanted us to see what we USED to be by having a selfie with one.

It was not amused. It would have done the same thing if anyone else was standing there.

Despite having bird feeders everywhere outside, I am a little scared of birds to be honest. They are so unpredictable.

of courseeeeee they are :muahaha: :laugh:

of course :itsok:

A couple years ago a man drowned in Michigan after he got attacked by several swans. Those little bastards are Satanic! lol

Yes, it would have. What's amusing is the combination of ignorance (failing to understand that these creatures are predators, not pets) and arrogance ("I'm special. It won't attack me because it knows I'm rich and I'll be the next President") on the part of the human.

Not to mention the butthurt reactions:

it should be noted that you're a gang of infantile morons.

Aww, did we hurt his widdle feelings?

A couple years ago a man drowned in Michigan after he got attacked by several swans. Those little bastards are Satanic! lol

omg noooooooooooo :eek-52:

Death by swan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:laugh:

Yes, it would have. What's amusing is the combination of ignorance (failing to understand that these creatures are predators, not pets) and arrogance ("I'm special. It won't attack me because it knows I'm rich and I'll be the next President") on the part of the human.

Not to mention the butthurt reactions:

it should be noted that you're a gang of infantile morons.

Aww, did we hurt his widdle feelings?
Try reading post #26. Doesn't matter WHO it was except its "handler". So yeah..I agree with ya.

When I was in Antarctica, there was a tale that the French base had a pet Emperor penguin that they would give alcohol to...with that beak, he was a dangerous drunk.

omg noooooooooooo :eek-52:

Death by swan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:laugh:

I know, right? Like being smothered to death by down.

The very symbol of America, the bald eagle, attacking trump.

Easy to see the metaphor there. I think the bird was saying "everyone knows that thing is a toupee you peck, take it off! Here I'll take it off for you you fuck!!

Forum List

Back