Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Does "Time" have a methodology for person of the year, or do they just arbitrarily choose people they happen to like at random, kind of like the Oscars or Academy Awards, which are likely more about marketing than actual talent contests to begin with.

If not, then honestly, who cares?

Time is the propaganda outfit for the CFR, directed toward the unwashed masses.

It's goal is to get the unthinking masses on board with a global technocratic police state.
I've heard of the CFR (council on foreign relations).

As far as technology is concerned, I don't share the superstitious views of it, but don't find it particularly threatening anymore; it may even serve useful purposes, so long as its ends aren't nefarious.

For example, if one is a Trump voter, I believe that social media and him capitalizing on it was the primary reason he won the election, and that social media via the information age will be a revolution, in fact it already is other than perhaps to those who've been living in a cave for quite a long time, such as Amazon.com revolutionizing the retail industry.

Greta is a bad ass

She does not tolerate politicians who throw platitudes at her while they bend over backwards to placate the oil and coal companies
Greta is a mentally diminished child being used by amoral people like you. I wonder how long it will be before her parents ship her off with the progressive pedophiles?

Mentally diminished like Barron Trump?

Oh wait, conservatives get offended if someone says something about Barron Trump
He's not in the political arena. You ignorant jackals just can't get that through your thick heads.

No one assaulted the kid who had an altercation with a Native American either.

And, just because is wearing a cap with a message doesn't mean he was assaulted because of that.

‘This Is America’: Man Says Teens Yelling ‘F*** Trump’ Assaulted Him for Wearing MAGA Hat
by Matt Naham | 3:33 pm, August 1st, 2019
A 42-year-old art gallery owner said that a group of 15 or so teens assaulted him in Chinatown on Tuesday because he was wearing a “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) hat. Jahangir “John” Turan said that he purchased the hat at Trump Tower on the same day.
‘This Is America’: Man Says Teens Yelling ‘F*** Trump’ Assaulted Him for Wearing MAGA Hat

###

Published February 26
New Jersey man, 81, 'assaulted' while wearing MAGA hat, officials say
By Nicole Darrah | Fox News

An 81-year-old man wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap was allegedly attacked in New Jersey on Monday for his support of President Trump, officials said.

The victim — an unidentified male from Franklin Township — was at a supermarket just before 3:30 p.m. when he was "assaulted," the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office said in a news release.

###

Man claims he was assaulted in NYC for wearing Trump 'MAGA' hat
ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM
Aug 2nd 2019 10:23AM

A New York man claims he was assaulted by a group of about "15 youths" walking in Chinatown Tuesday while wearing one of President Trump's signature "Make America Great Again" hats.

Jahangir Turan, 42, told NYPD officers he was walking along Canal Street on his way to dinner around 7 p.m. when he was assaulted by a large group of teenagers who were yelling "F*** Trump!" WCBS reports.

"One girl flipped my hat, and then within five, eight seconds, I got pushed from the back and my face hit the scaffolding pole," he recalled.

Turan, who owns a Manhattan art gallery, suffered an orbital floor fracture to a bone in his left eye, he told New York Daily News.

###

You and I both know that it is dangerous to wear a MAGA hat. That is pathetic and sad.

Then there are Democrats demonstrating at Berkley.

American-flag-burning-L.jpg

ap-16314354143669-M.jpg

Seriously? What an insecure ass.

Trump's team photoshops his face over Greta Thunberg's on Time Person of the Year cover

Donald Trump‘s team have edited his face on to the body of teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg after she was named Time‘s Person of the Year.

The official Trump War Room account on Twitter posted the altered front cover of the magazine on Wednesday, the same day the 16-year-old won the accolade for “turning vague anxieties about the planet into a worldwide movement calling for global change”.

View attachment 294695

Tell me, do you believe in "sustainable development?"

In what way - that it is possible? Be a bit more specific.

Well, Greta, she works, or worked, for the company that promoted her . . so she is a political actor. She is a very intelligent person.

I don't know why you think she is supposed to be immune from criticism when she enters the adult world. As soon as you enter the adult arena, with serious issue, it make you a target, you are no longer immune.

OTH, yes, if you are doing childlike things, you should not be a target for media attacks.

For instance, the other day, a legal scholar in congress attacked Baron Trump. Has he done anything in public, made any statements, or crusaded on any adult issue to be made a target?

Yet, I have heard the left want to conflate the two. This is like comparing apples to oranges. It is faulty logic to the extreme.

On the other hand, this Greta girl had idealogical motivations. She was working for a social media outfit that believed in, and has primary concerns with, "sustainable development." This company has financial ties to many of Al Gores corporate entities.

She rails against many of the same things she herself is linked to. It is sheer hypocrisy and lunacy. So why SHOULDN'T people be free to criticize her if she chooses to enter the adult world of adult issues.

When people her age murder folks, they get charged as such. So, yes, if she is going to be hypocritical, then she is going to be called on it.

The fact is, "sustainable development," is development, and the UN is still pushing development, We have a finite amount of resources, no matter how you slice it, and folks are going to suffer if you put a capital value on air and water. There really is no such thing as infinite growth. If you tell me that a newborn has no right to water and air w/o someone paying that cost, it is going to be a hard road to putting a microchip into all newly born people. Greta claims she is NOT on the side of infinite growth, but SHE IS. Slowly, she might come to the realization, she is in the wrong crowd.

I have friends on the left that get insulted when they hear the CEO of Nestle say, "Water is not a human right," but that is essentially what Greta is saying. . . you have to pay money to breath at this point.

In her own words;

"Also there is one complaint that I “sound and write like an adult.” And to that I can only say; don’t you think that a 16-year old can speak for herself? There’s also some people who say that I oversimplify things. For example when I say that “the climate crisis is a black and white issue”; “we need to stop the emissions of greenhouse gases”; and “I want you to panic.” But that I only say because it’s true. Yes, the climate crisis is the most complex issue that we have ever faced and it’s going to take everything from our part to “stop it.” But the solution is black and white; we need to stop the emissions of greenhouse gases."
The Greta Thunberg controversy - Ecologise

So, IMO, you either write and discuss issues like an adult and are open to criticism, like an adult, or you keep your trap shut. No special rules. I think she wants no special treatment.

Here is the truth. No spin, no propaganda.

Nestlé Chairman Peter Brabeck Says We Don't Have a Right to Water, Believes We Do Have a Right to Water and Everyone's Confused. (Video) | HuffPost

The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit Industrial Complex [ACT I]

Questions and answers about We Don’t Have Time’s relationship with Greta Thunberg

https://docs.wedonthavetime.org/wdh...sydpTArPZoDnS1mEcWcTyfw_aHfy92SojYc_yNslMHiDQ

You will get chipped – eventually

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/10/microchips-at-wisconsin-firm-part-of-growing-augmented-reality-trend.html?__source=facebook|main&fbclid=IwAR1MwbpbbcNcESx7wHgrJEU0sGOVVJb7lgRRJ_7g9sQsIXHZgKKvRu3aaj4

RFID Solution Enables Consumers to Manage Carbon Footprint at Stores

Ecoingot's IoT-based system employs blockchain technology and HF RFID-based connectivity from Compass Marketing, enabling shoppers to gain information regarding the carbon emissions related to products before making a purchase, and to buy credits or offset carbon use, via the company's app and a public ledger.
RFID Solution Enables Consumers to Manage Carbon Footprint at Stores - 2019-02-01 - Page 1 - RFID Journal

You, just like about everyone I communicate with on this issue, are woefully naive about what the global elites have planned. This is about economic growth, use of resources, energy use, resource use, and control.

Is there a threat to the planet, sure. But it is about a lot more than that.

None of that changes the fact that she is a child. Attack her arguments.

But to have a 74 old man who is the most powerful man in the world, attacking a 16 year old girl is frankly embarrassing.

Different laws and social rules apply to children in civilized countries. Whether that child is the child of an idiotic president, a climate activist, or a political statement making MAGA hat wearer. It makes no difference if there is some group promote her (here is an idea - ATTACK THE GROUP). You guys try to split hairs on this in order to justify it but it really isn't justifiable.

I'll point out something else - the other side of the coin, fake outrage. MENTIONING Barron is not ATTACKING him - using a play on words to illustrate a point is not attacking him.

“Contrary to what President Trump says, Article Two [of the Constitution] does not give him the power to do anything he wants,” Karlan said. “And I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the president can name his son Barron, he cannot make him a baron.”

That's just faux outrage.

Attacking him is trying to claim he is autistic and not normal. Attacking him reprehensibly is saying he should be put in a cage with a pedophile. People need to leave that stuff out. Same as with Greta (or when Obama's girls were attacked). There is no need for it.

And, just because is wearing a cap with a message doesn't mean he was assaulted because of that.

A 42-year-old art gallery owner said that a group of 15 or so teens assaulted him in Chinatown on Tuesday because he was wearing a “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) hat. Jahangir “John” Turan said that he purchased the hat at Trump Tower on the same day.

###

Published February 26

An 81-year-old man wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap was allegedly attacked in New Jersey on Monday for his support of President Trump, officials said.

The victim — an unidentified male from Franklin Township — was at a supermarket just before 3:30 p.m. when he was "assaulted," the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office said in a news release.

###

ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM

A New York man claims he was assaulted by a group of about "15 youths" walking in Chinatown Tuesday while wearing one of President Trump's signature "Make America Great Again" hats.

Jahangir Turan, 42, told NYPD officers he was walking along Canal Street on his way to dinner around 7 p.m. when he was assaulted by a large group of teenagers who were yelling "F*** Trump!" WCBS reports.

"One girl flipped my hat, and then within five, eight seconds, I got pushed from the back and my face hit the scaffolding pole," he recalled.

Turan, who owns a Manhattan art gallery, suffered an orbital floor fracture to a bone in his left eye, he told New York Daily News.

###

You and I both know that it is dangerous to wear a MAGA hat. That is pathetic and sad.

ap-16314354143669-M.jpg

There are always going to be idiots out of control with violence - targeting political sides, races, ethnic groups, religions. I have no doubt people have been attacked for it and I also suspect some claims are not substantiated or outright faked. But just because someone is wearing a hat with a message doesn't mean that is the reason they were attacked.

And it's not unique either - people sure do forget the past don't they?

Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters
Kaylon Johnson, an African American campaign worker for Obama, wasphysically assaulted for wearing an Obama T-shirt in Louisiana following the 2008 election. The three white male attackers shouted “Fuck Obama!” and “****** president!” as they broke Johnson’s nose and fractured his eye-socket, requiring surgery.

or

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 36 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

BTW - where I live it is far more dangerous to wear an Obama shirt or a Clinton shirt :lol:

If you disagree with what she says, you criticize her argument, not her.

Fuck you. You people don't do that with Trump you hypocrite.

The bitch is a stupid little twit kid who should shut her piehole. But the real blame lies with the disgusting pigs who are manipulating her for their politics.

What next, are they going to drag a paraplegic around in a wheel chair to sell their lies and bullshit?

And where was your big mouth when the Left was hating on 16 year old Nick Sandmann, some even saying they would like to punch him in the face, He was 16 years old too. But he wore a Trump hat so the Left sought to destroy him.

Friggin hypocrite

I chuckle when "you people" (you) do this. You can't address my point so you have to lump me in with your boogeymen.

But as I said earlier.......wrong is wrong is it not? Wrong becomes right because the "other side" was wrong?

The bitch is a stupid little twit kid who should shut her piehole. But the real blame lies with the disgusting pigs who are manipulating her for their politics.

What next, are they going to drag a paraplegic around in a wheel chair to sell their lies and bullshit?

And where was your big mouth when the Left was hating on 16 year old Nick Sandmann, some even saying they would like to punch him in the face, He was 16 years old too. But he wore a Trump hat so the Left sought to destroy him.

Friggin hypocrite

Man, someone (you) sure got triggered.

Seriously? What an insecure ass.

Trump's team photoshops his face over Greta Thunberg's on Time Person of the Year cover

Donald Trump‘s team have edited his face on to the body of teenage climate change activist Greta Thunberg after she was named Time‘s Person of the Year.

The official Trump War Room account on Twitter posted the altered front cover of the magazine on Wednesday, the same day the 16-year-old won the accolade for “turning vague anxieties about the planet into a worldwide movement calling for global change”.

View attachment 294695

Tell me, do you believe in "sustainable development?"

In what way - that it is possible? Be a bit more specific.

Well, Greta, she works, or worked, for the company that promoted her . . so she is a political actor. She is a very intelligent person.

I don't know why you think she is supposed to be immune from criticism when she enters the adult world. As soon as you enter the adult arena, with serious issue, it make you a target, you are no longer immune.

OTH, yes, if you are doing childlike things, you should not be a target for media attacks.

For instance, the other day, a legal scholar in congress attacked Baron Trump. Has he done anything in public, made any statements, or crusaded on any adult issue to be made a target?

Yet, I have heard the left want to conflate the two. This is like comparing apples to oranges. It is faulty logic to the extreme.

On the other hand, this Greta girl had idealogical motivations. She was working for a social media outfit that believed in, and has primary concerns with, "sustainable development." This company has financial ties to many of Al Gores corporate entities.

She rails against many of the same things she herself is linked to. It is sheer hypocrisy and lunacy. So why SHOULDN'T people be free to criticize her if she chooses to enter the adult world of adult issues.

When people her age murder folks, they get charged as such. So, yes, if she is going to be hypocritical, then she is going to be called on it.

The fact is, "sustainable development," is development, and the UN is still pushing development, We have a finite amount of resources, no matter how you slice it, and folks are going to suffer if you put a capital value on air and water. There really is no such thing as infinite growth. If you tell me that a newborn has no right to water and air w/o someone paying that cost, it is going to be a hard road to putting a microchip into all newly born people. Greta claims she is NOT on the side of infinite growth, but SHE IS. Slowly, she might come to the realization, she is in the wrong crowd.

I have friends on the left that get insulted when they hear the CEO of Nestle say, "Water is not a human right," but that is essentially what Greta is saying. . . you have to pay money to breath at this point.

In her own words;

"Also there is one complaint that I “sound and write like an adult.” And to that I can only say; don’t you think that a 16-year old can speak for herself? There’s also some people who say that I oversimplify things. For example when I say that “the climate crisis is a black and white issue”; “we need to stop the emissions of greenhouse gases”; and “I want you to panic.” But that I only say because it’s true. Yes, the climate crisis is the most complex issue that we have ever faced and it’s going to take everything from our part to “stop it.” But the solution is black and white; we need to stop the emissions of greenhouse gases."

So, IMO, you either write and discuss issues like an adult and are open to criticism, like an adult, or you keep your trap shut. No special rules. I think she wants no special treatment.

Here is the truth. No spin, no propaganda.

Nestlé Chairman Peter Brabeck Says We Don't Have a Right to Water, Believes We Do Have a Right to Water and Everyone's Confused. (Video) | HuffPost

The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit Industrial Complex [ACT I]

Questions and answers about We Don’t Have Time’s relationship with Greta Thunberg

https://docs.wedonthavetime.org/wdh...sydpTArPZoDnS1mEcWcTyfw_aHfy92SojYc_yNslMHiDQ

You will get chipped – eventually

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/10/microchips-at-wisconsin-firm-part-of-growing-augmented-reality-trend.html?__source=facebook|main&fbclid=IwAR1MwbpbbcNcESx7wHgrJEU0sGOVVJb7lgRRJ_7g9sQsIXHZgKKvRu3aaj4

RFID Solution Enables Consumers to Manage Carbon Footprint at Stores

Ecoingot's IoT-based system employs blockchain technology and HF RFID-based connectivity from Compass Marketing, enabling shoppers to gain information regarding the carbon emissions related to products before making a purchase, and to buy credits or offset carbon use, via the company's app and a public ledger.
RFID Solution Enables Consumers to Manage Carbon Footprint at Stores - 2019-02-01 - Page 1 - RFID Journal

You, just like about everyone I communicate with on this issue, are woefully naive about what the global elites have planned. This is about economic growth, use of resources, energy use, resource use, and control.

Is there a threat to the planet, sure. But it is about a lot more than that.

None of that changes the fact that she is a child. Attack her arguments.

But to have a 74 old man who is the most powerful man in the world, attacking a 16 year old girl is frankly embarrassing.

Different laws and social rules apply to children in civilized countries. Whether that child is the child of an idiotic president, a climate activist, or a political statement making MAGA hat wearer. It makes no difference if there is some group promote her (here is an idea - ATTACK THE GROUP). You guys try to split hairs on this in order to justify it but it really isn't justifiable.

I'll point out something else - the other side of the coin, fake outrage. MENTIONING Barron is not ATTACKING him - using a play on words to illustrate a point is not attacking him.

“Contrary to what President Trump says, Article Two [of the Constitution] does not give him the power to do anything he wants,” Karlan said. “And I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the president can name his son Barron, he cannot make him a baron.”

That's just faux outrage.

Attacking him is trying to claim he is autistic and not normal. Attacking him reprehensibly is saying he should be put in a cage with a pedophile. People need to leave that stuff out. Same as with Greta (or when Obama's girls were attacked). There is no need for it.

What that legal scholar said is no different than Trump's tweet. The president had more right to make his tweet, as Greta actually inserted herself into the conversation, why are you having a hard time understanding this? Baron did nothing.

Getting upset over the President pointing out that nominating a child over her opinions on Climate change is silly.

If you are old enough to have adult opinions, you are old enough to be criticized on them. Greta said so herself.

I don't know why you think her age inoculates her from criticism when she pontificates on a wildly divisive issues. She is a big girl now.

I know how one of the left's favorite strategies in debate is to just shut down debate, it seems like you want to use that tactic here. Sorry, at this point, it is almost becoming a non sequitur.

Is she aware of what she is saying or not? Is she like a cute little parrot in a cage, or an intelligent human being? If the later, then yes, she can be criticized for her opinions. Otherwise, she needs to shut the fuck up.

Greta is a bad ass

She does not tolerate politicians who throw platitudes at her while they bend over backwards to placate the oil and coal companies
Greta is a mentally diminished child being used by amoral people like you. I wonder how long it will be before her parents ship her off with the progressive pedophiles?

Oh wait, conservatives get offended if someone says something about Barron Trump
He's not in the political arena. You ignorant jackals just can't get that through your thick heads.
So neither child deserves to be attacked personally

Greta is a bad ass

Greta is in the arena. She's open to criticism.

EVERY libtard here has best STFU. You assholes went after the Covington kids and Barron Trump and cried that you were “justified”. Now you cry and whine when a know nothing retard gets what’s coming to her by acting the fool in public. Hypocrites, every single one of you. The TDS is strong here.

Dude we are talking about the president attacking a 16 year old girl.
That just shows how low this president is.

And you asshats did the same thing to the Covington kids. Don’t you DARE try to claim any moral superiority here. Another hypocrite suffering from TDS.

What moral superiority? Do you even have any?
TDS is that mean Trump Dumbfuck Stupid?

Any conservative is morally superior to you. And a lot better educated. Your grammar screams 10 year old whiner. It still was not an attack. You morons are the ones who threaten children (see the 9 year old AOC impersonator who’s received REAL threats from you morons).

Greta is a bad ass

Greta is in the arena. She's open to criticism.

Exactly!

That has been said a million times but still some don't get it!

If it's too hot in the kitchen, go back to the classroom.

END OF STORY!

###

Published February 26

###

ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM

###

ap-16314354143669-M.jpg

There are always going to be idiots out of control with violence - targeting political sides, races, ethnic groups, religions. I have no doubt people have been attacked for it and I also suspect some claims are not substantiated or outright faked. But just because someone is wearing a hat with a message doesn't mean that is the reason they were attacked.

And it's not unique either - people sure do forget the past don't they?

Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters
Kaylon Johnson, an African American campaign worker for Obama, wasphysically assaulted for wearing an Obama T-shirt in Louisiana following the 2008 election. The three white male attackers shouted “Fuck Obama!” and “****** president!” as they broke Johnson’s nose and fractured his eye-socket, requiring surgery.

or

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 36 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.

BTW - where I live it is far more dangerous to wear an Obama shirt or a Clinton shirt :lol:

This is 2019.

As you know, violence against anyone wearing Obama gear was far and few between.

Violence against Trump supporters is rampant and ugly.

Then there is Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old child being used by the far left.

Climate Alarmist Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against The Wall’
by Eric A. Blair December 14, 2019

Little Greta Thunberg told a crowd in Italy that “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” if they don’t immediately do the things she demands they do.

The term “against the wall” is clear in its meaning: The term, popular in revolutions across the world, means execution.

Great, the 16-year-old Swedish climate alarmist, made the threat at a Fridays for Future gathering in Turin.

Climate Alarmist Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against The Wall’

/';kkl

Friggin hypocrite

I don't think you have any idea what he thinks about the incident with Nick Sandmann, nor any of the others you go off on.

How about contemplating this: partisan politics aside, we, as adults, should refrain from attacking kids in this manner.

Trump is a grown man. Not a kid (though it's hard to tell). He's open to attack like any adult.

Forum List

Back