Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

EXACTLY. Thank you. And if you are outraged by a kid supporting action on climate change, YOU are the problem, not the kid. Sick idiot.

Thank you :)
I'm not outraged at the kid. I'm pointing fingers at you and your pals for exploiting her. The kid with the MAGA cap isn't being exploited. He never said a word. All he did was stand there and smile and ya'll had a fit. You're nuts.

If it's what she believes and she is presented with a large stage to state it, how exactly is she being exploited?
She's indoctrinated and she's being used. You know that.

So you can't explain how it is that someone that gets a huge stage to state their beliefs is being used
Who is doing the using?

No idea.....I'm not the one arguing that someone is.

Meanwhile that great champion of children keeps her lying be best mouth shut as her POS husband bashes a 16 year old

What's even more disgusting is the climate change global religion that has influenced her to lash out. She's simply their gullible tool. It's appalling.
in thirty years, the oceans have rose less than 3/4 of an inch, which is negligible in math terms for that timeline. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooo's
Looked at the graph of earth temp?
Guess not
NASA and 90% of scientific societies don't know as much as you mr PHD?

Meanwhile that great champion of children keeps her lying be best mouth shut as her POS husband bashes a 16 year old
I thought he liked peeking in teens dressing rooms.
And said he'd make a move on his daughter if she wasn't??
Class act

Greta is a bad ass

She does not tolerate politicians who throw platitudes at her while they bend over backwards to placate the oil and coal companies
Greta is a mentally diminished child being used by amoral people like you. I wonder how long it will be before her parents ship her off with the progressive pedophiles?

Mentally diminished like Barron Trump?

Oh wait, conservatives get offended if someone says something about Barron Trump

Greta is a bad ass

She does not tolerate politicians who throw platitudes at her while they bend over backwards to placate the oil and coal companies
Greta is a mentally diminished child being used by amoral people like you. I wonder how long it will be before her parents ship her off with the progressive pedophiles?

Mentally diminished like Barron Trump?

Oh wait, conservatives get offended if someone says something about Barron Trump
Yes "Be Best" opened her yap

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
....I'm sure someone has said it but Barron is not an activist/publicity monger/etc like Greta is--do you understand what that means? she tacitly agrees to being attacked--like all publicity mongers

No she does not. She's a child. She's a minor. Just like a child wearing a MAGA hat (presumably an activist as well, promoting a political message).
hahahhahahahah--I'm getting many laughs on USMB today
BULLSHIT--no--it's NOT like someone wearing a MAGA hat---that's very stupid and dumb
..idiotic analogy

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted the minor for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

I agree that Trump was out of line by mocking Greta.

As for Barron, he's not a public figure, like Greta, who has injected herself into public policy discussions.

She deserves everything her parents set her up for! Poor retarded little Greta! Climate crisis has been debunked she'll be a footnote as soon as they find a more worthy victim to exploit!

I'm not outraged at the kid. I'm pointing fingers at you and your pals for exploiting her. The kid with the MAGA cap isn't being exploited. He never said a word. All he did was stand there and smile and ya'll had a fit. You're nuts.

If it's what she believes and she is presented with a large stage to state it, how exactly is she being exploited?

So you can't explain how it is that someone that gets a huge stage to state their beliefs is being used
Who is doing the using?

Originally a consortium of companions, NGO's and think tanks associated with Al Gore and his buddies. A guy named Inmar Rentzhog and his project, "We Don't Have Time" hired her.

". . . Tagged in Rentzhog’s “lonely girl” tweet were five twitter accounts: Greta Thunberg, Zero Hour (youth movement), Jamie Margolin (the teenage founder of Zero Hour), Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project, and the People’s Climate Strike twitter account (in the identical font and aesthetics as 350.org). [These groups will be touched upon briefly later in this series.]

Rentzhog is the founder of Laika (a prominent Swedish communications consultancy firm providing services to the financial industry, recently acquired by FundByMe). He was appointed as chair of the think tank Global Utmaning (Global Challenge in English) on May 24, 2018, and serves on the board of FundedByMe. Rentzhog is a member of Al Gore’s Climate Reality Organization Leaders, where he is part of the European Climate Policy Task Force. He received his training in March 2017 by former US Vice President Al Gore in Denver, USA, and again in June 2018, in Berlin.

Founded in 2006, Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project is a partner of We Don’t Have Time.

The We Don’t Have Time Foundation cites two special youth advisors and trustees: Greta Thunberg and Jamie Margolin. [Source]. . . . "
The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit Industrial Complex [ACT I]

Who is doing the using?

Originally a consortium of companions, NGO's and think tanks associated with Al Gore and his buddies. A guy named Inmar Rentzhog and his project, "We Don't Have Time" hired her.

". . . Tagged in Rentzhog’s “lonely girl” tweet were five twitter accounts: Greta Thunberg, Zero Hour (youth movement), Jamie Margolin (the teenage founder of Zero Hour), Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project, and the People’s Climate Strike twitter account (in the identical font and aesthetics as 350.org). [These groups will be touched upon briefly later in this series.]

Rentzhog is the founder of Laika (a prominent Swedish communications consultancy firm providing services to the financial industry, recently acquired by FundByMe). He was appointed as chair of the think tank Global Utmaning (Global Challenge in English) on May 24, 2018, and serves on the board of FundedByMe. Rentzhog is a member of Al Gore’s Climate Reality Organization Leaders, where he is part of the European Climate Policy Task Force. He received his training in March 2017 by former US Vice President Al Gore in Denver, USA, and again in June 2018, in Berlin.

Founded in 2006, Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project is a partner of We Don’t Have Time.

The We Don’t Have Time Foundation cites two special youth advisors and trustees: Greta Thunberg and Jamie Margolin. [Source]. . . . "
The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit Industrial Complex [ACT I]

I'll ask again. If it is what she believes, how is she being used? How is giving someone a national stage to state what they believe, using them?

Who is doing the using?

I'll ask again. If it is what she believes, how is she being used? How is giving someone a national stage to state what they believe, using them?

Christ, I will say again. . . read my post, when I post the FIRST DAMN TIME.

lol

IMO. . . she IS just a child, and does not really understand all the underlying issues. It is probably why she resigned, because as she is getting into this and going down the rabbit hole, she is discovering, there is NO SUCH THING as infinite growth. The folks she thought were her friends were using her. Again, watch the first video especially, and her most recent statements. Time magazine is going to regret putting her on the cover. She is going to be a critic of the UN, and not their ally soon enough.

She is already condemning these folks for having the Green Agenda kill indigenous people over carbon capture schemes.

Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Post number #558

"sustainable development"

mc-escher-01.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

Who is doing the using?

lol

IMO. . . she IS just a child, and does not really understand all the underlying issues. It is probably why she resigned, because as she is getting into this and going down the rabbit hole, she is discovering, there is NO SUCH THING as infinite growth. The folks she thought were her friends were using her. Again, watch the first video especially, and her most recent statements. Time magazine is going to regret putting her on the cover. She is going to be a critic of the UN, and not their ally soon enough.

She is already condemning these folks for having the Green Agenda kill indigenous people over carbon capture schemes.

Post number #558

You still didn't answer my question as to how allowing people a national stage to espouse their views are using them.

You are now arguing that they are going to regret allowing her the stage. If they do, so be it.

Who is doing the using?

lol

Post number #558

You still didn't answer my question as to how allowing people a national stage to espouse their views are using them.

You are now arguing that they are going to regret allowing her the stage. If they do, so be it.

Because they are not concerned with her views.

They are in it for the money.

In the end, they may regret it, b/c she IS serious though.

If she can organize effective resistance to their plans, it would be great.

Does "Time" have a methodology for person of the year, or do they just arbitrarily choose people they happen to like at random, kind of like the Oscars or Academy Awards, which are likely more about marketing than actual talent contests to begin with.

If not, then honestly, who cares?

Does "Time" have a methodology for person of the year, or do they just arbitrarily choose people they happen to like at random, kind of like the Oscars or Academy Awards, which are likely more about marketing than actual talent contests to begin with.

If not, then honestly, who cares?

Time is the propaganda outfit for the CFR, directed toward the unwashed masses.

It's goal is to get the unthinking masses on board with a global technocratic police state.

lol

Post number #558

Because they are not concerned with her views.

They are in it for the money.

In the end, they may regret it, b/c she IS serious though.

If she can organize effective resistance to their plans, it would be great.

OK, they are in it for the money. That still doesn't explain how allowing her to state her beliefs on a national stage is using her.

Maybe those who gave her the stage dont have good intentions. If you have something to say and you get offered the national stage to say it, you take it.

Forum List

Back