Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Mentally diminished like Barron Trump?

Oh wait, conservatives get offended if someone says something about Barron Trump
He's not in the political arena. You ignorant jackals just can't get that through your thick heads.
So neither child deserves to be attacked personally
Greta is in the arena. She's open to criticism.

Exactly!

That has been said a million times but still some don't get it!

If it's too hot in the kitchen, go back to the classroom.

END OF STORY!

Kids wearing MAGA hats are making a political statement in public. Guess they in the arena too using your logic.

ANTIFA????? Wow.

that's all :cuckoo:

UIZGVtU.jpg

The Left Wants anyone who will kiss
Russia and Islam’s Ass because they want Israel Destroyed.

This is why they hate Donald Trump. He opposes Islam Aggression, Has Checked Russia, has brought Russia to the Peace Table, Destroyed ISIS and Inspired Brexit and has opposed Globalism.

Only in liberal lala land do adults listen to some mixed up 16 year old teenager. :cuckoo:

Well if neocon whackadoodles are willing to listen to a 73 year old man with the IQ of a peanut, well....

Your Trump hate is noted snowflake. Go field a real 2020 candidate, Warren, Sanders...Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Biden would be a terrible president IMO. The funny thing is though, he'd still be 10 times better than the Orange Buffoon. How bad can things get Stateside?

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
Greta Thunberg needs to go high up on a mountain and start a cult as a prophet. Liberals will climb that mountain, sit around and smoke pot, and wait to hear more deep philosophical wisdom from the child prophet.

The left doesn't care about the American people and that's why they're unwilling to work with Trump.

I don't think that is true. Most Americans think Trump is a cocksucking fuckwit loser. Only his Deplorable base like him. Ironically it's not reciprocated. He thinks his base are losers. He just doesn't come out and say it. And least us normal folk give you the respect of calling what you are to your face....even if it is via a messageboard.

IF things remain as they are, Trump will easily win in 20'. Enjoy the next 5+ years of Trump.

He's not in the political arena. You ignorant jackals just can't get that through your thick heads.

Exactly!

END OF STORY!

Kids wearing MAGA hats are making a political statement in public. Guess they in the arena too using your logic.

ANTIFA????? Wow.

UIZGVtU.jpg
The whole family is Marxist shit.

Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Greta Thunberg needs to go high up on a mountain and start a cult as a prophet. Liberals will climb that mountain, sit around and smoke pot, and wait to hear more deep philosophical wisdom from the child prophet.

Shouldn't they be in school like Greta should have been?

The left doesn't care about the American people and that's why they're unwilling to work with Trump.

I don't think that is true. Most Americans think Trump is a cocksucking fuckwit loser. Only his Deplorable base like him. Ironically it's not reciprocated. He thinks his base are losers. He just doesn't come out and say it. And least us normal folk give you the respect of calling what you are to your face....even if it is via a messageboard.
I don't think you know what you're talking about, Grump. Real everyday Americans are much kinder to him than anyone in your circle, or with Jillian.

How classy.

Shouldn't they be in school like Greta should have been?
Ohhhh no...she is the second coming of Buddha. They will gather and worship her wisdom. How dare you suggest they should educate themselves. :laughing0301:

I don't think you know what you're talking about, Grump. Real everyday Americans are much kinder to him than anyone in your circle, or with Jillian.
Most Americans think Democrats impeachment sham was a waste of taxpayers money and a fucking farce. But, when you live in the CNN, MSNBC bubble, you don’t know reality.

Exactly!

END OF STORY!

ANTIFA????? Wow.

UIZGVtU.jpg

Yes, and on top of that they are Globalists....I wonder how much money they have made of that poor child.

Exactly!

END OF STORY!

ANTIFA????? Wow.

UIZGVtU.jpg

Yes, and on top of that they are Globalists....I wonder how much money they have made of that poor child.
She is their child prodigy prophet. If she told them to go to pastures and eat all the cow dung before anymore methane was released; you would see liberals crawling on their hands and knees in the countryside shoveling cow shit into their faces.

Exactly!

END OF STORY!

ANTIFA????? Wow.

UIZGVtU.jpg

Can’t imagine how wacko and underdeveloped psychologically she will be as an adult.

Because of what her parents have done to her, the people they have exposed her to, I see a teen heroin overdose in her future when the world media forgets about her like a cute puppy grown too old.

i-pK9qS9R-S.jpg

Friday, December 13, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

How classy.

Is it surprising?
It's somewhat surprising that you liars cant see the difference.
dude she skipped school to do this at age 15. This was all her own doing. I feel sorry for no one when they step out and threaten a populace. Fk her!!! and her lazy fk parents.

I disagree on a minor point. This is NOT of her own doing. It is 100% the doing of her parents. In my opinion, parents should have their parental rights denied. Intentionally putting your child out there for certain mental abuse is, in my opinion, child abuse.

Even though it is wrong, those who run for president know that their kids will get stupid things said about them. Are you saying they shouldn't run?
Putting Baron Trump in a cage with pedophile is just a "stupid thing" to you. Indeed you swine are evil.

That statement - yes - it is a stupid thing to say. The speaker has no power to enact it. It reflects on the speaker as a disgusting example of humanity. Not much different than the statements of some of those attacking Greta. Or Obama's children. Or the kid in the Maga hat.
But ok for Barron! Ahhh got it

Because of what her parents have done to her, the people they have exposed her to, I see a teen heroin overdose in her future when the world media forgets about her like a cute puppy grown too old.

yeah...I don't see a good ending there...I hope I'm wrong.

yeah...I don't see a good ending there...I hope I'm wrong.
Me too. But liberals let emotions overtake them. Never met a liberal, (except after an election night loss) that did not think they could save the world.

How classy.

Is it surprising?
It's somewhat surprising that you liars cant see the difference.
dude she skipped school to do this at age 15. This was all her own doing. I feel sorry for no one when they step out and threaten a populace. Fk her!!! and her lazy fk parents.

I disagree on a minor point. This is NOT of her own doing. It is 100% the doing of her parents. In my opinion, parents should have their parental rights denied. Intentionally putting your child out there for certain mental abuse is, in my opinion, child abuse.

Even though it is wrong, those who run for president know that their kids will get stupid things said about them. Are you saying they shouldn't run?
Putting Baron Trump in a cage with pedophile is just a "stupid thing" to you. Indeed you swine are evil.

That statement - yes - it is a stupid thing to say. The speaker has no power to enact it. It reflects on the speaker as a disgusting example of humanity. Not much different than the statements of some of those attacking Greta. Or Obama's children. Or the kid in the Maga hat.
But ok for Barron! Ahhh got it
The comment that was made about Barron by the Hollywood leftist rated a lasso and a good drag through some cactus.

Forum List

Back