Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Cool so your facial expression won’t change? Hahah

Well, first, the absolute worst thing that could happen to your side would be SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade. That would motivate millions of women who've had abortions into voting.

This is probably why Justice Roberts will have a "Come To Jesus" moment on Roe.

The GOP has held a majority on SCOTUS since Roe was ruled on.... (5 of the 7 who voted for it were appointed by Ike or Nixon, and 8 of the 12 appointments to the court since have been made by Republicans) yet these Republicans always vote to keep it the law of the land.

Did you ever wonder why that was?

Cool so your facial expression won’t change? Hahah

Well, first, the absolute worst thing that could happen to your side would be SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade. That would motivate millions of women who've had abortions into voting.

This is probably why Justice Roberts will have a "Come To Jesus" moment on Roe.

The GOP has held a majority on SCOTUS since Roe was ruled on.... (5 of the 7 who voted for it were appointed by Ike or Nixon, and 8 of the 12 appointments to the court since have been made by Republicans) yet these Republicans always vote to keep it the law of the land.

Did you ever wonder why that was?
So you think they will vote for snipping the neck of a baby? Lol GBS will be gone soon Roberts won’t matter ,, sorry it’s over

So you think they will vote for snipping the neck of a baby? Lol GBS will be gone soon Roberts won’t matter ,, sorry it’s over

Fetuses still aren't babies, and if you have to use THAT procedure, the fetus is usually a fucked up defect and ending it is a mercy.

Do you think all 50 million women who had abortions are murderers? Yes or no?

Fetuses still aren't babies, and if you have to use THAT procedure, the fetus is usually a fucked up defect and ending it is a mercy.

Do you think all 50 million women who had abortions are murderers? Yes or no?
It’s a baby it has nerves, can feel every snip. I’m glad you like science, it’s not going in your favor.. and if it’s just a fetus should they show 50 million woman videos of babies fighting back in the womb from being snipped? Would you be ok with that? Heheh

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

Is it surprising?
It's somewhat surprising that you liars cant see the difference.
dude she skipped school to do this at age 15. This was all her own doing. I feel sorry for no one when they step out and threaten a populace. Fk her!!! and her lazy fk parents.

I disagree on a minor point. This is NOT of her own doing. It is 100% the doing of her parents. In my opinion, parents should have their parental rights denied. Intentionally putting your child out there for certain mental abuse is, in my opinion, child abuse.

Even though it is wrong, those who run for president know that their kids will get stupid things said about them. Are you saying they shouldn't run?
Putting Baron Trump in a cage with pedophile is just a "stupid thing" to you. Indeed you swine are evil.

That statement - yes - it is a stupid thing to say. The speaker has no power to enact it. It reflects on the speaker as a disgusting example of humanity. Not much different than the statements of some of those attacking Greta. Or Obama's children. Or the kid in the Maga hat.
But ok for Barron! Ahhh got it

You clearly did not read my post.

OMG you mentioned Greta - you attacked her!

Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.

Is it surprising?
I disagree on a minor point. This is NOT of her own doing. It is 100% the doing of her parents. In my opinion, parents should have their parental rights denied. Intentionally putting your child out there for certain mental abuse is, in my opinion, child abuse.

Even though it is wrong, those who run for president know that their kids will get stupid things said about them. Are you saying they shouldn't run?
Putting Baron Trump in a cage with pedophile is just a "stupid thing" to you. Indeed you swine are evil.

That statement - yes - it is a stupid thing to say. The speaker has no power to enact it. It reflects on the speaker as a disgusting example of humanity. Not much different than the statements of some of those attacking Greta. Or Obama's children. Or the kid in the Maga hat.
The comment that was made about Barron by the Hollywood leftist rated a lasso and a good drag through some cactus.

Which comment? The one about the pedophile? Is so - I agree.

How classy.

Is it surprising?

You clearly did not read my post.

OMG you mentioned Greta - you attacked her!
You mean you didn’t read your post or mine. Too fking funny

This message about children is provided to you by the left.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

A 16 year old wore a make America great again hat so it's fine to write attack pieces.

Well, that and his behavior was rude and disrespectful. Seriously, the kid makes me miss the good old days when they slapped some shit out of you in Catholic Schools. $6000 a year doesn't buy good manners.

Yes it was, and Greta's could be viewed that way as well. The thing is both are kids and - there was nothing this kid did that merited being dragged through the mud the way he was. It was not news, should not have even been in the news, just a teen acting like a jerk (that is hardly news) but in this case - the left CREATED news about it and that was grossly wrong. Before the age of youtube and 24 hr media and such - we wouldn't have heard a thing about it because it wasn't worth hearing a thing about. Kids don't have the tools to deal with these things. We as adults need to try and act like adults.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

A 16 year old wore a make America great again hat so it's fine to write attack pieces.

Well, that and his behavior was rude and disrespectful. Seriously, the kid makes me miss the good old days when they slapped some shit out of you in Catholic Schools. $6000 a year doesn't buy good manners.

Yes it was, and Greta's could be viewed that way as well. The thing is both are kids and - there was nothing this kid did that merited being dragged through the mud the way he was. It was not news, should not have even been in the news, just a teen acting like a jerk (that is hardly news) but in this case - the left CREATED news about it and that was grossly wrong. Before the age of youtube and 24 hr media and such - we wouldn't have heard a thing about it because it wasn't worth hearing a thing about. Kids don't have the tools to deal with these things. We as adults need to try and act like adults.

As far as I understand he was not even acting like a jerk. The media lied about it, which is why he is suing.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

As far as I understand he was not even acting like a jerk. The media lied about it, which is why he is suing.

That is debatable. Anyone can sue - doesn't mean they win or are right.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

Standing silently while someone is screaming at you is acting like a jerk.

How classy.
You need to learn the difference between an attack and sarcasm.
Liberals attacked a boy for standing in one place and not running away when some crazy Indian started beating his drum in his face. Because he didn't react in horror....the media and the Hollywood liberals started issuing deaththreats against him.
All Trump did was suggest that Gretta get a life.

EFO_uh9UcAQxxze.jpg

She called out the entire mother fking world. You fks really are ignorant

How classy.
You need to learn the difference between an attack and sarcasm.
Liberals attacked a boy for standing in one place and not running away when some crazy Indian started beating his drum in his face. Because he didn't react in horror....the media and the Hollywood liberals started issuing deaththreats against him.
All Trump did was suggest that Gretta get a life.
There’s nothing logical to explain a leftist

It's difficult to take too seriously Trump supporters condemning lies.

Is this quote a lie? “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” Yes or no?

It's a figure of speech. Like "we will hold your feet to the fire".

Don't play stupid, please! “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” is NOT like "we will hold your feet to the fire". Putting anyone up against the wall is followed by their execution.

It's difficult to take too seriously Trump supporters condemning lies.

Is this quote a lie? “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” Yes or no?

It's a figure of speech. Like "we will hold your feet to the fire".

Don't play stupid, please! “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” is NOT like "we will hold your feet to the fire". Putting anyone up against the wall is followed by their execution.

Putting someone's "feet to the fire" results in burned feet. Does that actually happen?

Forum List

Back