Trump Attacks: Sends Out Video Of Hillary Calling Blacks "Super-Predators"

Ha, somehow i think this will be just fine with Clinton Bootlickers. What do you think? She's actually made numerous racist remarks in the past. I expect Trump to expose that pretty soon.

Oh sure, Trump can talk about racism. :0)

"Blacks murder 81% of all whites who are murdered." Donald Trump

82% of murdered whites are murdered by other white people. FBI

Ha, somehow i think this will be just fine with Clinton Bootlickers. What do you think? She's actually made numerous racist remarks in the past. I expect Trump to expose that pretty soon.
The key term is expose it!!

You know, provide concrete evidence for.

Not claim it...
Like how he called Ted Cruz a liar without proof.

This is the generals, not the GOP primaries. The majority of voters are going to demand he establish facts behind his accusations.

Same is true for Hillary.

September is going to be brutal for Hillary.

Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump

"@Jimbos2002: @Morning_Joe Video: Hillary referring to blacks as super predators that need to be brought to heel.

Trump Tweets Video Of Hillary Calling Blacks “Super-Predators”
She didn't refer to ALL blacks as Super Predators, she was referring to criminals that repeatedly commits violent crimes as super criminals. Claiming that she was classifying all blacks as super predators is as baseless and ridiculous as saying that ALL Mexicans are rapists and ALL Muslims are Terrorists.
Are you saying it's like the same where everyone mistook Trump for thinking he said all Mexicans are rapist and murderers?
Yes, exactly like that

Not claim it...

This is the generals, not the GOP primaries. The majority of voters are going to demand he establish facts behind his accusations.

Trump in his own words:

Not claim it...

She's a lying corrupt bigot. Trump will have more to say on that.

Oh sure, Trump can talk about racism. :0)

"Blacks murder 81% of all whites who are murdered." Donald Trump

82% of murdered whites are murdered by other white people. FBI

Deflection. Clinton is a lying corrupt bigot. She's made other racist remarks.

Where in the video did Hillary call Blacks super predators?

PS I lived through the 90s and remember that policy. I thought the general discussion and debate was mostly respectful to everyone.

Except to criminals and gangbangers that were shooting up little kids!
Basically all of blm.

Forum List

Back