🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Attended Gay Weddings: Called Them "Beautiful" Says It's a Done Deal

Sorry but this isn't going to hurt Trump.
I know, right? So again, we are in agreement, trumpet it to the world. In fact, it could get Trump more votes by gathering in those folks from the middle left....you know because that poll I gave a link to is probably wrong anyway. How could 80-90% of people in America actually agree that it's important that kids have both a mother and father?

I'm shocked 100% don't agree a child needs a mother and a father

Wait...what? You're all over the place here. First you say "this won't hurt Trump". I agree and then say that it would probably get him vote from the middle left too. Then you say of the poll I posted the link to here: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? of the 80-90% of people thinking it's important a child should have a mother AND father "I'm shocked 100% don't agre a child needs a mother and father"..

:eusa_think:

I think we can only conclude that the issue of a child like the voters were themselves once, needing and wanting both a mother and father in marriage is secondary to their blind support of Donald Trump, no? Because if they knew that Donald himself was in evident ambivalence about whether kids need and want both a mother and father, they'd be in conflict about electing him President.

I guess one of the questions I should've added to that poll should have been "Do you feel strongly enough about the importance of both a mother and father in marriage to not elect someone who for all indications has zero intentions of fighting to change the gay marriage Ruling in June 2015?"

Why would anyone care?

Not as if any of Trump's supporters care what he says.

You and sassyirishlass keep saying that. And I keep agreeing: LET HIS SUPPORTERS KNOW! If you are correct, it should only GAIN him more votes from the middle and left. It almost seems like you're worried some of Trump's supporters would care, as much as you two keep repeating that.

Methinks...oh...nevermind...

Sorry but this isn't going to hurt Trump.
I know, right? So again, we are in agreement, trumpet it to the world. In fact, it could get Trump more votes by gathering in those folks from the middle left....you know because that poll I gave a link to is probably wrong anyway. How could 80-90% of people in America actually agree that it's important that kids have both a mother and father?

I'm shocked 100% don't agree a child needs a mother and a father

I actually think it is important that a child have a mother and a father.
I also think it is important that a child be wanted by his or her parents and
I also think it is important that a child be raised by good parents who treat their child well

But in our society we don't require parents to be 'optimal'- we allow parents to divorce whether they have children or not. We allow parents to have children even if they don't have enough income to support them. We allow single parents to raise their children.

As a parent myself, I am aware that far more important than any single condition or situation for a child, is that the overall situation is good for them.

First of all- as has been pointed out- 'gay marriage' doesn't change the circumstances of parenting- except in a positive way. Gay couples can and do have children regardless of marriage. Preventing those couples from marrying, only ensures that their children will not have married parents- and that does harm children. Unless you advocate government banning gays from having children(you in favor of forced sterilzation of lesbians?)- gay parenting it going to happen.

Secondly- millions and millions of children are being raised by a single parent. While not optimal- saying that a child being raised by a single mother 'needs' a father is an insult to all of those children who were raised by single mothers and have thrived. Single parents can be excellent parents and do a fantastic job of raising kids. Gay couples likewise can- they have the advantage of having the economic advantages of two adults in the household- either two incomes- or 1 income- and 1 adult managing the household.

Sure- I think it would be great if every child had a mom and a dad- and that they were both great parents- and that they all had sufficient incomes to feed the kids adequately, and that they were all raised in area that is safe and supportive, with great schools.

But we do not require that of parents- not of any parents.

Millions of kids are being raised by single parents- and Silhouette doesn't mention them- because whether or not a child is raised with both a mother and a father doesn't matter to her.

Denying the children of gay parents, married parents- that is her only concern.

I also think it is important that a child be raised by good parents who treat their child well

But in our society we don't require parents to be 'optimal'- we allow parents to divorce whether they have children or not. We allow parents to have children even if they don't have enough income to support them. We allow single parents to raise their children.

Then you're in favor of polygamy marriage, right? The Browns of Utah seem like good parents... No? Oh, right, the LGBT mantra is "let them apply for equal rights to marriage separately than same-sex.." Because you're all about fighting for marriage EQUALITY using the 14th Amendment, right?...and hate "equal but separate" when it comes to marriage...

Hypocrite.

Children had rights to the marriage contract unique from adults' claims. Their rights were expunged June 2015 without their having representation at the contract-revision hearing last Spring.. 5 people flipped the bird :fu: to 300 million & changed the course of human destiny forever and Trump is going along with it while publicly claiming he's against it.

Voters should know. That's my position.

Why would anyone care?

Not as if any of Trump's supporters care what he says.

You and sassyirishlass keep saying that. And I keep agreeing: LET HIS SUPPORTERS KNOW! If you are correct, it should only GAIN him more votes from the middle and left. It almost seems like you're worried some of Trump's supporters would care, as much as you two keep repeating that....

And I am fine with that!

Really your obsession with this issue is as comical as Trump being endorsed by the KKK- and much less relevant.

Start your usual dozens of threads on the issue- or- wait- start a whole thread in your blog talking about it- that will really let his followers know!

LOL

Then you're in favor of polygamy marriage, right?

And you are in favor of canabalism, right?

Silhouette and her strawmen.

Silhouette- are the children of single parents doomed because they are raised without either a mother or father?

Are single parents bad parents- are single parents essentially guilty of child neglect because they raise their children without a mother or father?

Really your obsession with this issue is as comical as Trump being endorsed by the KKK- and much less relevant.

LOL

So Trump's in favor (tacitly) of gay marriage but against equal rights for blacks? Black Christians should LOVE to hear that one. Talk about a double punch to his polling with the minority Christian vote...

...hey, aren't hispanics predominantly Catholic? (I like how the view count stays at "65" with 27 posts on this thread while all other threads run roughly 10 times the views for posts..thanks mods!)

This will cause some Liberals to vote for Trump.

OK, so how many liberals will Trump gain vs conservatives he loses on this issue? Do the math. And if you need help, here's a reference to use while crunching the numbers: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

You tell me. I doubt he'll lose any voters that he has now. The conservatives that are posses about this weren't voting for him any way.

You tell me. I doubt he'll lose any voters that he has now. The conservatives that are posses about this weren't voting for him any way.

Then, like I told Syriusly and sassyirishlass...you'll no doubt be in favor of Trump's position on "beautiful gay marriage" being advertised openly to his supporters? Yes? Should only GAIN him votes, right? :popcorn:

'Trump Attended Gay Weddings: Called Them "Beautiful" Says It's a Done Deal'

And Trump is correct.

Sad thing is most on the right believe there's something "wrong" with being gay and same sex couples marrying.

And Trump is correct.

Sad thing is most on the right believe there's something "wrong" with being gay and same sex couples marrying.
And quite a few of his supporters as well... or are you willing to go loud and proud on a bet?

Then, like I told Syriusly and sassyirishlass...you'll no doubt be in favor of Trump's position on "beautiful gay marriage" being advertised openly to his supporters? Yes? Should only GAIN him votes, right? :popcorn:

I'm not a Liberal. I don't get hung up on stupid shit like that. What am I going to do? Vote for Clinton?

And Trump is correct.

It's their right to believe that. Why do you hate free thought?

I'm not a Liberal. I don't get hung up on stupid shit like that. What am I going to do? Vote for Clinton?

No, but staying quiet on Trump's soft assent to "beautiful" gay marriage may mean you have to see a President Clinton for the next 4-8 years. What more divisive issue in the general election could there be with 80-90% of ALL Americans opposed to children not having both a mother and father in marriage? Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

If Trump and Clinton are both on the same side for jobs, the economy, fair wages etc. AND the most visceral issue of all among whites, blacks and especially hispanics (children being legally stripped of either a mother or father for life); there will be no clear line of distinction drawn. Clinton under those conditions will win the general election by a begrudged and disgusted default..math and not the will of the People.

Forum List

Back