🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Attended Gay Weddings: Called Them "Beautiful" Says It's a Done Deal

Real conservatives don't have any issues with gay wedding ceremonies. We have an issue with those gays trying to force us to accept such a thing as a normal legal marriage and with it the privileges that come with it. But, I don't expect dumb liberals to understand that distinction.

That's like saying "real liberals don't have any issues with Christians rejecting having to play along with gay wedding ceremonies."

You can peddle the tripe, but nobody's buying it. Know how I know? Take a look at these polls: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? & Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Real conservatives don't have any issues with gay wedding ceremonies. We have an issue with those gays trying to force us to accept such a thing as a normal legal marriage and with it the privileges that come with it. But, I don't expect dumb liberals to understand that distinction.

That's like saying "real liberals don't have any issues with Christians rejecting having to play along with gay wedding ceremonies."

You can peddle the tripe, but nobody's buying it. Know how I know? Take a look at these polls: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? & Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?
Yes....and you misrepresent what your polls asked every....single.....time.

Yes....and you misrepresent what your polls asked every....single.....time.

I guess to see if you are lying ^^ people should check the links and the polls for themselves and draw strategic conclusions from their own impressions. You down for that? :popcorn:

...And if you support that and also support Trump, you're going to be thrilled that's his stance. But if you support Trump thinking he's going to change from the GOP establishment (who waffled and remained silent while gay marriage was forced on your state) and give you something different on this particular issue (should you care, like 90% of the American public that children should have both a mother and father in marriage) it's time to wake up and smell the Rainbow... For what your fellow Americans are thinking about depriving kids via a lifelong contractual bind, of either a father or mother (gay marriage): Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

I just believe voters should be informed about their candidate. I'm not going to insult the size of his dick, or say he has bad hair or that he's too old like Grandma Hillary or Grandpa Sanders (Trump's turning 70 this June). I'm just going to let his voters know that if they think they're going to see less Kim Davis' in jail in the next four years, they're likely to be very disappointed in Trump after the gate slams shut and their votes got him where he wants to be: in power.

View the media, then you be the judge of where you think President Trump will take our country on the nuclear family.

So says Donald's friend and co-worker, LGBT activist George Takei. Takei speaks about his conversation at lunch while they worked together on the Apprentice show..

George Takai says Trump calls gay marriage beautiful and that Trump actually supports gay marriage but will say anything to his "base" to get elected..

Cue 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19....

On Trump's "strength" "opposed" to gay marraige. Know what you're getting voters...

Donald Trump could perform a gay wedding himself, and the rabid liberals will still call him a bigot and racist.

Donald Trump could perform a gay wedding himself, and the rabid Trumpsters will still call him a Conservative....

"Real Conservatives".......lol every Conservative calls themselves that.....and disagrees on what that means and presumes that everyone else is not a 'real Conservative'

But I have come to expect that "real Conservatives" do advocate legal discrimination against homosexuals.

Oh I'm sure it will make him more popular with his supporters. It doesn't matter. I just thought they should know before they voted for him where he stands on this particular issue.. You know, instead of slinging insults. It's an issue that matters to 90% of Americans: whether or not children should be legally stripped of either a mother or father for life as a matter of binding contract (gay marriage)...

you get all that just from him attending a wedding?
And, if you're capable of logical deduction and rational reasoning, gay marriage = children being without a mother or father for life as a contractual imposition upon them....100% of the time gays "marry"..

That is absolutely the opposite of 'logical deduction and rational reasoning'

Most gay marriage involves no children at all- which makes your claim 100% false.

. BTW, Loving v Virginia mentioned nothing about gay sex behaviors,.

Obergefell mentioned nothing about 'gay sex behaviors' either.

Both however, mentioned marriage equality.

. BTW, Loving v Virginia mentioned nothing about gay sex behaviors,

Obergefell mentioned nothing about 'gay sex behaviors' either.

Both however, mentioned marriage equality

[
No. Divorce is also about helping children when the atmosphere in the home becomes mentally injurious to them. And states grant divorce reluctantly. .

Divorce has nothing to do with helping children.
Divorce is 'no-fault' in most states- the state is not reluctant at all to let people divorce based upon them merely stating that they should divorce.
Nor does the State require married couples to divorce because 'the atmosphere in the home become mentally injurious to them'

Once again- you are just pulling crap out of your ass and flinging it at your screen and calling it 'facts'.

...And if you support that and also support Trump, you're going to be thrilled that's his stance. But if you support Trump thinking he's going to change from the GOP establishment (who waffled and remained silent while gay marriage was forced on your state) and give you something different on this particular issue (should you care, like 90% of the American public that children should have both a mother and father in marriage) it's time to wake up and smell the Rainbow... For what your fellow Americans are thinking about depriving kids via a lifelong contractual bind, of either a father or mother (gay marriage): Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

I just believe voters should be informed about their candidate. I'm not going to insult the size of his dick, or say he has bad hair or that he's too old like Grandma Hillary or Grandpa Sanders (Trump's turning 70 this June). I'm just going to let his voters know that if they think they're going to see less Kim Davis' in jail in the next four years, they're likely to be very disappointed in Trump after the gate slams shut and their votes got him where he wants to be: in power.

View the media, then you be the judge of where you think President Trump will take our country on the nuclear family.

So says Donald's friend and co-worker, LGBT activist George Takei. Takei speaks about his conversation at lunch while they worked together on the Apprentice show..

George Takai says Trump calls gay marriage beautiful and that Trump actually supports gay marriage but will say anything to his "base" to get elected..

Cue 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19....

On Trump's "strength" "opposed" to gay marraige. Know what you're getting voters...

Donald Trump could perform a gay wedding himself, and the rabid liberals will still call him a bigot and racist.

Donald Trump could perform a gay wedding himself, and the rabid Trumpsters will still call him a Conservative....

"Real Conservatives".......lol every Conservative calls themselves that.....and disagrees on what that means and presumes that everyone else is not a 'real Conservative'

But I have come to expect that "real Conservatives" do advocate legal discrimination against homosexuals.

Seriously. Its like the GOP has become one big fat 'No True Scotsman' fallacy.

Seriously. Its like the GOP has become one big fat 'No True Scotsman' fallacy.

It is fascinating- in sort of watching a slow motion train wreck way- watching how the GOP is dealing with Trump- and the evangelical vote.

There is no way that someone who really votes based upon their 'evangelical' status would vote for Trump. I have an old friend who is so very far to the right of me that we tread very lightly on talking politics with each other- but I see her Facebook posts- and the replies to her posts- and the division this has caused among the Conservative evangelicals- who should be embracing Trump or Rubio- but many are attracted to Trump for the same very reasons as the rest of the Trumpsters

I keep saying- I have less concern for a Trump presidency than a Cruz presidency because Trump has no religious driven agenda- I have concern for Trump because his ideology is largely unknown. What kind of Supreme Court justice would he appoint? I have no idea- probably business friendly, but unlikely to have social agenda litmus tests- I think Trump would be much more likely to cut a deal on who he appoints as Supreme Court Justice- a quid pro quo for legislation for an acceptable justice to whatever party controls Congress.

But he is a blank.

The one thing that voters do not care about regarding Trump is whether he called 'gay weddings beautiful' one time.

Forum List

Back