Trump backs out testifying tomorrow

A few days ago his lawyer said:

“He will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he’s not afraid. People who are afraid cower. Trump doesn’t cower.”

I guess he decided to cower. No surprise.
He would only have taken the 5th anyway.

A few days ago his lawyer said:

“He will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he’s not afraid. People who are afraid cower. Trump doesn’t cower.”

I guess he decided to cower. No surprise.

Link to Trump's announcement:

1702252609909.png

1702252664052.png

Do you think that the indictments will hurt Hunter in his run for the presidency?
Nah. No one actually believes he'll be seriously impacted at all. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left. Trump is the nominee. Trump cannot be stopped from running and Trump is looking more and more likely to beat whoever your candidate turns out to be. Your choice is let him win or steal it and dissolve the country. I have every confidence that you people will cheerfully burn it all down rather than accept his win.

Hunter has 9 indictments and the money trail is now established to Papa Joe. But keep denying and distracting yourself, by all means.
Hunter is a private person and is not running for office....

And you have fucking nothing to link his charges to his father... NOTHING....

So now you are using whataboutism as your best defence for Trump... You know he is guilty and can defend him, so only other thing you can do is throw shit in all directions..

Nah. No one actually believes he'll be seriously impacted at all. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left. Trump is the nominee. Trump cannot be stopped from running and Trump is looking more and more likely to beat whoever your candidate turns out to be. Your choice is let him win or steal it and dissolve the country. I have every confidence that you people will cheerfully burn it all down rather than accept his win.
I agree that Trump will be the nominee. I think it's stupid to make predictions because of some polls when the election is still almost a year out.

Either he knows he’d be eviscerated or his horrible lawyer spokesmodel was able to convince him that he’d be eviscerated.

It would have been great, though. He needs to keep talking. In public.
Trump is too undisciplined to testify.

Forum List

Back