Trump backs out testifying tomorrow

I don't think it's accurate to say they allowed it on purpose. But when the AG moved for summary judgement (more specifically partial summary judgment) Donald and his lawyers failed to present even a single question of fact that was in dispute.
That raises a whole lot of doubt for a lot of reasons.

But his team announced that he would do so again. That he wouldn't cower. Trump is a sniveling coward.

This is why people say you have TDS. He already testified.

The reason he's probably not testifying again is that there's probably nothing to contribute that hasn't already been said.

You are uninformed. L. James brought charges and he was found guilty in a summary judgment.
You need to back up your claims. I assumed you were referring to the tax case...

Oh, the partial summary judgement related to property valuation, where the judge valued Mar-A-Lago at $18-28M and then denied he did so. What a joke.

1702257651333.png

I mean it's pure garbage...

1702258304972.png

Oh, so an appraisal said 62.5k, Trump says three years later, $420k, then another seven years later, an appraisal proves Trump was right and they are worth 3.8M each.

[Link]

You need to back up your claims. I assumed you were referring to the tax case...

Oh, the partial summary judgement related to property valuation, where the judge valued Mar-A-Lago at $18-28M and then denied he did so. What a joke.

View attachment 871091

I mean it's pure garbage...

View attachment 871100

Oh, so an appraisal said 62.5k, Trump says three years later, $420k, then another seven years later, an appraisal proves Trump was right and they are worth 3.8M each.

[Link]
Trump valuation is for an unrestricted property. Mar A Lago is a private club.

A few days ago his lawyer said:

“He will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he’s not afraid. People who are afraid cower. Trump doesn’t cower.”

I guess he decided to cower. No surprise.
You and I both know that this was the plan all along.

Trump is nothing, if not a coward.

Nah. I just note (correctly) that Potato is actually quite demented.

Trump has his faults. That much is obvious even to his supporters.

The difference is, Trump supporters can and do admit it. You Potato puffers won’t acknowledge that Brandon belongs in a different home. And old age home.
You talk to much and can't stay on topic.

Because every time you morons jump up over petty nonsense, someone watching you becomes a Trump voter.
Sure. What really happened was that his lawyers got through to him, pointing out that taking the stand would mean that the prosecution would cross examine him. And that he wouldn't survive it.

Trump backs out testifying tomorrow​

Wow, big news there! Maybe Trump had a conflict in scheduling or some other thing. Wake me up when Trump is convicted and given an orange jumpsuit for guessing his house was worth more than the state's opinion.

Forum List

Back