Trump Bandies About Anti-Semitic Tropes In Interview With Israeli Reporter

What attack?

STUPID? do you consider all persons with any
level of dyslexia to be "STUPID" ----many people do. Lots of people consider crippled people "stupid"

Trump Goes Full Anti-Semite in Room Full of Jewish People ...
Speaking at the Israeli American Council in Hollywood, Florida, on Saturday night, Trump hit all of his favorite anti-Semitic tropes before a room full of Jewish people.

Speaking at the Israeli American Council in Hollywood, Florida, on Saturday night, Trump hit all of his favorite anti-Semitic tropes before a room full of Jewish people.
Yet you idiots can’t actually quote any such “anti-Semitic” remarks from President Trump.

Yet you idiots can’t actually quote any such “anti-Semitic” remarks from President Trump.

Trump lectured in a room full of Jews in Florida. He's NEVER had any self control ..You can't cover for him.

Trump lectured in a room full of Jews in Florida. He's NEVER had any self control ..You can't cover for him.
Cover what? I keep asking what he said specifically that you morons are claiming is “anti-Semitic”, yet you can’t produce anything.

Trump Bandies About Anti-Semitic Tropes In Interview With Israeli Reporter

It seems the trump Nazis’ wannabe führer has branched out with his racism.

With his comments regarding American Jews, trump has taken another step in his emulation of Adolf Hitler.

It's ok....it's trump.

It's ok....it's trump.
It’s okay, the OP is a liar and the propaganda hit piece provides no evidence of any “anti-Semitic” remarks. Nor can any of the TDS idiots participating in this thread provide and example of it.

It’s okay, the OP is a liar and the propaganda hit piece provides no evidence of any “anti-Semitic” remarks. Nor can any of the TDS idiots participating in this thread provide and example of it.

'Fraid not.

Trump Goes Full Anti-Semite in Room Full of Jewish People. “You’re brutal killers, not nice people at all.”. By Bess Levin. December 9, 2019.

Trump Goes Full Anti-Semite in Room Full of Jewish People. “You’re brutal killers, not nice people at all.”.
He was referencing Jews in real estate. LOL this is the best you got? He praises how good they are at real estate?

'Fraid not.

Trump Goes Full Anti-Semite in Room Full of Jewish People. “You’re brutal killers, not nice people at all.”. By Bess Levin. December 9, 2019.

“I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life.” That statement, like the ones he’s previously made about being “the least racist person there is anywhere in the world,” was, and is, obviously not true at all. Prior to being elected, Trump seemed to suggest to a room full of Jews that they buy off politicians; tweeted an image of Hillary Clinton’s face atop a pile of cash next to the Star of David and the phrase, “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!”; and released an ad featuring the faces of powerful Jewish people with a voiceover about them being part of a “global power structure” that has “robbed our working class” and “stripped our country of its wealth.” After moving into the White House, and just a few short months following his assertion that he is the least anti-Semitic person to walk the earth, Trump refused to condemn neo-Nazis and, just last August, accused American Jews of being “disloyal” to Israel by voting for Democrats. And if you thought the coming holiday season would inspire the president to pump the brakes on blatant anti-Semitism, boy, do we have a surprise for you!

Speaking at the Israeli American Council in Hollywood, Florida, on Saturday night, Trump hit all of his favorite anti-Semitic tropes before a room full of Jewish people. He started off by once again invoking the age-old cliché about “dual loyalty,” saying there are Jews who “don’t love Israel enough.” After that warm-up he dove right into the stereotype about Jews and money, telling the group: “A lot of you are in the real estate business, because I know you very well. You’re brutal killers, not nice people at all,” he said. “But you have to vote for me—you have no choice. You’re not gonna vote for Pocahontas, I can tell you that. You’re not gonna vote for the wealth tax. Yeah, let’s take 100% of your wealth away!” (It feels beside the point that neither Elizabeth Warren nor any other Democratic candidate has proposed a 100% wealth tax.) He continued: “Some of you don’t like me. Some of you I don’t like at all, actually. And you’re going to be my biggest supporters because you’re going to be out of business in about 15 minutes if they get it. So I don’t have to spend a lot of time on that.”

Trump is bad news.. He NEVER knows when to shut up.
The trump Nazis love him most when he's spewing his racial hatred. His vitriol over the past six years has liberated the trump Nazis from the bonds of civil society and allows them to demonstrate their own racism both verbally and through acts of violence.

It's ok....it's trump.
That's the problem. His blatant racial hatred and bigotry, and that of his trump Nazis has become normalized.

A civilized society should never accept this language and behavior. The reluctant acceptance of trump and his trump Nazis has only encouraged a bad situation to get much, much worse. Remember, we're talking about 74 million so-called adults.

Forum List

Back