Trump barred from running?

He will be on the ballot in all 50 states. Will Trump win in California, New York, and some other dark blue states? Very doubtful. But, he will be on the ballot. To think otherwise is delusional.
Why would a criminal be allowed on the ballot? I’m sure he’ll have at least one felony conviction by then.

LOL. You are delusional if you think the SC will allow Trump to be taken off the ballot. And, if Trump can be taken off the ballot then Biden can be taken off the ballot too.
Why would Biden be removed? He isn’t involved in any pending criminal action. Trump is sure to have at least one felony conviction by Election Day, so for the honor of the country and the 14A, he can’t be included.

An American would know, LiZa.
I am American, and as I far as I know, no state - no matter how far to the left - would disenfranchise a large segment of its residents.

And it’s Lisa, not Liza.

Why would Biden be removed? He isn’t involved in any pending criminal action. Trump is sure to have at least one felony conviction by Election Day, so for the honor of the country and the 14A, he can’t be included.
Why can’t Americans vote and make the decision? He’s done nothing that would prohibit his running.

Ok, Read it.

And I disagree!

A president is the highest executive officer of the united States, and the Vice president is the second highest executive officer of the United States....

They are both, office holders of the United states.
That sort of over-broad interpretation would expand government power beyond the scope of the Constitution. There already exist remedies to deal with the presidency. Starting with the clearly defined qualifications. States cannot add additional qualifications for the office of president. Whereas they can add qualifications for Representatives, such as residency, no presidential candidate could be expected to a resident of every state. You folks are simply grasping at straws in your fear of Trump.

Yes, orange man bad. The left can't think of anything more complex than that.
I love it when people try to argue against me while confirming my point. There is nothing in my reply that made a determination on the merit of the 14th amendment question. In fact, my point was that the complexity of the argument and the lack of intellectual honesty on here would be prohibitive. You just spoke to both points, by (pretending) to not understand what I was actually saying.

What does that mean? Will the SC be stormed? NO. The democratic process goes on, but admittedly not without protest, but that isn’t insurrection.
What does that mean?

will you accept a SCOTUS decision that Trump will be on the ballot?

Did you accept the decision they made in Roe v Wade?

I'ts not a hard question

That sort of over-broad interpretation would expand government power beyond the scope of the Constitution. There already exist remedies to deal with the presidency. Starting with the clearly defined qualifications. States cannot add additional qualifications for the office of president. Whereas they can add qualifications for Representatives, such as residency, no presidential candidate could be expected to a resident of every state. You folks are simply grasping at straws in your fear of Trump.
What additional rights? States Rights has had a long tradition. Example: some states don’t give all their electoral votes to one candidate. If Trump doesn’t qualify for the ballot, he doesn’t qualify.

There is no officer or position greater than a person holding the Office of the Presidency....and no greater harm to this country, than the top executive officer, committing an illegal self coup de'tat, to illegally stay in power! The founders did not and would not exclude the top Executive Officer of the United States in such a horrible crime against the constitution imo.

He'll be the nominee, he'll lose in the general, and this has NOTHING to do with the left, many of whose adherents support Trump.
if that is the case then we are done as a nation.
\\
and this. McCarthy knows that Trump WILL BE the nominee..and i'm sure he and others are not happy about that. So if President Trump loses this with all the grassroots, anti party support he has, then conservatives have no party, no representation, and the repunklican party can ESaD as far as many of us are concerned. So. if we go down...they go down even further. They may as just well call themselves the Democrat ButtBoys and be done with it.

Last edited:
That's a lot of words when you could have just admitted 14A doesn't apply.
LOL. So, you want my opinion on 14A, eh? Sorry, bud. Doesn't work that way. Answer my question first and then we will get to yours.

Unless you are chicken? Admit it and I will give you my opinion on 14A. Deal?

Forum List

Back