Trump barred from running?

Thought I made it clear in Message #48. What’s your confusion?
What does that mean? Will the SC be stormed? NO. The democratic process goes on, but admittedly not without protest, but that isn’t insurrection.
no answer in there.

Care to try again, without your foot in your mouth?

I would prefer that he remains on the ballot, if he wins the primary. He needs to be soundly stomped in the general election. If removed from the ballot, we'll never hear the end of it. When he loses and shouts "rigged election" the whole country can laugh at him in unison.

We need a conviction first ... otherwise Trump is ineligible because of his Gordon Shumway toupée ...
Convicted of what? No one, even the looniest of loony Dem hyperpartisan prosecutors has charged him with insurrection. In fact, out of the 1,000 the DOJ have prosecuted for the riot on January 6th, not one has been charged with insurrection.

Last edited:
There is no officer or position greater than a person holding the Office of the Presidency....and no greater harm to this country, than the top executive officer, committing an illegal self coup de'tat, to illegally stay in power! The founders did not and would not exclude the top Executive Officer of the United States in such a horrible crime against the constitution imo.
He was not an Officer. The President appoints Officers and delegates his/her power to the Officers. See the Appointments Clause.

Even a conviction for one of these trumped up charges would not make him eligible.

14th Amendment, Section 3. "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

[emphasis mine]

If he's convicted of insurrection, then he cannot be President ... I agree the stupidity on the left is that The Donald isn't even charged with insurrection ... not to my knowledge ... so the question is moot at this point ...

Donald Trump can murder a man in cold blood in broad daylight on New York's 5th Avenue and he could still run and become President ... and conduct the affairs of this nation from a prison cell ...

Still better than the best Democrat ...

What additional rights? States Rights has had a long tradition. Example: some states don’t give all their electoral votes to one candidate. If Trump doesn’t qualify for the ballot, he doesn’t qualify.
What qualifications would Trump not meet? Aside from the nonsense you folks are inventing now?

14th Amendment, Section 3. "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

[emphasis mine]

If he's convicted of insurrection, then he cannot be President ... I agree the stupidity on the left is that The Donald isn't even charged with insurrection ... not to my knowledge ... so the question is moot at this point ...

Donald Trump can murder a man in cold blood in broad daylight on New York's 5th Avenue and he could still run and become President ... and conduct the affairs of this nation from a prison cell ...

Still better than the best Democrat ...
How will he be convicted of insurrection when there wasn’t one, and he isn’t he charged for that?

Do you think so little of your fellow Americans that you won’t allow us to vote for whom we think would be good for our country?

There is no officer or position greater than a person holding the Office of the Presidency....and no greater harm to this country, than the top executive officer, committing an illegal self coup de'tat, to illegally stay in power! The founders did not and would not exclude the top Executive Officer of the United States in such a horrible crime against the constitution imo.
The office of the presidency already has Constitutional requirements. There exists two clear Constitutional remedies to deal with presidents in this case. Even if this did apply, which it does not, the disqualification could be waived, if not waived Congress can impeach and remove. Nowhere in the Constitution does it mention keeping anyone off the ballot. That is pure liberal fantasy.

1695056684195.png

Some of these leftists are trying everything they can dream up to suppress the votes of half the country, aren’t they? And THAT is the threat to democracy.

How will he be convicted of insurrection when there wasn’t one, and he isn’t he charged for that?

Do you think so little of your fellow Americans that you won’t allow us to vote for whom we think would be good for our country?

Oh ... then you think the hundreds rioting on Jan 6th was lawful ... got it ... the minority can murder if they want to ... is that the New Conservative Platform? ...

No ... he's not charged with insurrection ... I never said he was ... does the 14th Amendment say anything about voting? ...

Forum List

Back