Trump barred from running?

Oh ... then you think the hundreds rioting on Jan 6th was lawful ... got it ... the minority can murder if they want to ... is that the New Conservative Platform? ...

No ... he's not charged with insurrection ... I never said he was ... does the 14th Amendment say anything about voting? ...
Yes, On January 6, Ashley Babbitt was murdered by a black BLM supporter and he did it without consequences.

What point are you trying to make, again?

If J6 gets a conviction, then it is a possibility, yes.

If elected, Trump will be in remandment, and he will be unable to govern,

The 25th Amendment will be invoked by the VP, and according to the instructions of it, he will be removed permanently from office,
So Trump's VP is going to throw him out of office? Are you retarded?

Yeah, but he was just kidding.

He kids. He's a kidder. He was kidding.
I guess the Congress was kidding too when they refused to investigate the 2020 election. They violated their oath of office by siding with the alleged fraud.

LOL. So, you want my opinion on 14A, eh? Sorry, bud. Doesn't work that way. Answer my question first and then we will get to yours.

Unless you are chicken? Admit it and I will give you my opinion on 14A. Deal?
Your opinion on 14A is irrelevant.

Oh ... then you think the hundreds rioting on Jan 6th was lawful ... got it ... the minority can murder if they want to ... is that the New Conservative Platform? ...
It wasn’t lawful, but it sure wasn’t on the level we saw with the George Floyd riots. The latter saw 30 people killed!
No ... he's not charged with insurrection ... I never said he was ... does the 14th Amendment say anything about voting? ...
It says an Insurrectionist stays off the ballot. Since that doesn’t apply to Trump, it’s clear this is an unconstitutional attempt to deprive half the country of a vote for their preferred candidate.

If Trump, or anyone else can be barred from being placed on the ballot prior from being convicted of any crime, then millions of voters will be able to be disenfranchised from voting based on who they previously voted for.
For example; That guy(and millions of others) voted for Trump, Trump is an insurrectionist and is banned, ergo that guy(and millions of others) are banned from voting. We win!
That looks like the plan, far-fetched has it sounds, that looks like the plan.

Forum List

Back