Trump barred from running?

Another argument against Trump bites the dust. Liberals were so sure they had Trump this time. Doesn't look like the Supreme Court will even come close to agreeing 14A disqualifies Trump from being on the ballot, not that they were going to anyway.

Ok, Read it.

And I disagree!

A president is the highest executive officer of the united States, and the Vice president is the second highest executive officer of the United States....

They are both, office holders of the United states.

It was always an unconstitutional Hail Mary pass to keep Americans from deciding whom they want for president - and that man is Trump.

The amendment in discussion pertains to those who were part of an insurrection - and was added specifically to keep Confederate leaders from running for president, following the Civil War. Since there was no insurrection in Trump’s case, the point is moot.
The left are the best I have ever seen when it comes to vote suppression.

Another argument against Trump bites the dust. Liberals were so sure they had Trump this time. Doesn't look like the Supreme Court will even come close to agreeing 14A disqualifies Trump from being on the ballot, not that they were going to anyway.

It’ll be interesting to see how many states leave him off. 14A may be one justification, but every state can have its own rules. IMO, the SC is going to be sorting this out and we can finally get a definition of what an insurrection is.

Ok, Read it.

And I disagree!

A president is the highest executive officer of the united States, and the Vice president is the second highest executive officer of the United States....

They are both, office holders of the United states.
This is America. You are entitled to your opinion. How could I have ever guessed what your opinion would be?

This whole farce only shows how deeply flawed and out of touch our so-called intelligentsia are from reality. One need only read the plain text of the 14th Amendment to see it would not apply.

It’ll be interesting to see how many states leave him off. 14A may be one justification, but every state can have its own rules. IMO, the SC is going to be sorting this out and we can finally get a definition of what an insurrection is.
They can't leave him off the ballot. Ain't happenen. No way, no how.

Last edited:
States cannot arbitrarily decide who gets on or off a ballot. That is disenfranchising their own voters!

They can't leave him off the ballot. Ain't happenen. No way, now how.
Yup. It’s basically like having the legislature of each state vote on who they want for president, ahead of the election, and then removing everyone’s name from the ballot except the person they want.

He's gonna be the nominee. He is going to have his second term. WE are going to have his second term..and the left...whether they like it or not, will prosper under a Trump presidency.
He'll be the nominee, he'll lose in the general, and this has NOTHING to do with the left, many of whose adherents support Trump.

He'll be the nominee, he'll lose in the general, and this has NOTHING to do with the left, many of whose adherents support Trump.
Not if it’s Biden v Trump. By then, Biden will be too demented to complete a sentence and the full extent of his participation in the Biden Bribery and Extortion racket will be out. No way he wins.

That is why the Dems are in a total meltdown. Who else do they possibly have?

Plus, by selecting the VP due to appearance rather than competency, I
if they dumb her, all the blacktivists and their leftist enablers will have fits.

Dems have painted themselves into a corner.

I doubt he’s going to be on the ballot in my state. If there are get enough states that agree, it could be impossible for him to win.
Why state is that? I want to know so I don’t make a mistake of moving to a state that doesn’t allow its residents to vote.

I doubt he’s going to be on the ballot in my state. If there are get enough states that agree, it could be impossible for him to win.
He will be on the ballot in all 50 states. Will Trump win in California, New York, and some other dark blue states? Very doubtful. But, he will be on the ballot. To think otherwise is delusional.

That’s why we have a SC, to tell us what 14A really means.
LOL. You are delusional if you think the SC will allow Trump to be taken off the ballot. And, if Trump can be taken off the ballot then Biden can be taken off the ballot too.

Forum List

Back