Trump Becoming A GREAT President

Careful, remember what the doctor said about "Projection"?
Why do you always confuse that with Erection?
And why do Leftist always get Erections over pissing in The Girls Bathroom?

Look here Woodie,......
There you go again, the Geigh talking about Woodies for Hairy Man Butt.
It always comes down to that with you Lefties.
iu

You old trees are known for projecting your inner feewings . It's showing.
Like I said, No Creativity, No Imagination, No Sense of Humor.

No wonder you want the Government to take care of you and wipe your ass every day.

Do you always fantasize about men with their harry asses. In a pinch you seem to naturally go there. But hey whatever way the wind blows yer leaves man. Your choice.

Ya sure do tend to try and denigrate posters with them.

You should consider coming out of the closet, I hear it can be very liberating.

drop Trumps fat ass in the eye of a hurricane and let the chosen one wave his little hands until its gone -

easy peasy -

now now.... it's way too early to tell who's gonna come out on top, & it's a hoot you laughing at anybody after 'electing' a failed TV reality show host with a syphilitic brain.

who knew a little nuke here & there & voila! no more
' story is nothing but fake news.

"According to the article, a source who was at a White House briefing said Trump had asked why a bomb can’t be dropped inside the eye of a hurricane to disrupt it as it heads across the Atlantic from Africa."

Read Newsmax: Trump Pans Axios Hurricane Bombing Story: 'Ridiculous' | Newsmax.com

"a source?"

Trump never said that.

sure, sure. you know he did.... it sounds just like him. he handed out fucking paper towels to puerto rico, thinking THAT was a good idea.

Just admit that you got sucked in to fake news. TDS causes brain atrophy. Get help.

<ahem>

' mexico will pay for the wall '.

& now you're dismissed.

Why do you always confuse that with Erection?
And why do Leftist always get Erections over pissing in The Girls Bathroom?

Look here Woodie,......
iu

No wonder you want the Government to take care of you and wipe your ass every day.

Do you always fantasize about men with their harry asses. In a pinch you seem to naturally go there. But hey whatever way the wind blows yer leaves man. Your choice.

You like being punished don't you?

I'm not the one here defending your Love of Hairy Man Butt.

You are the one all offended. If Hairy Man Butt is what you love then put your whole face in it.

But don't come in here as a Science Denier and think anyone is going to buy your act!

Last edited:
Look here Woodie,......
iu

i'm not the one here defending your Love of Hairy Man Butt.

You are the one all offended. If Hairy Man Butt is what you love then put your whole face in it.

But don't come in here as a Science Denier and think anyone is going to buy your act!

It's always on yer mind isn't it?

iu

You have a man Pube stuck in your teeth. You might want to take care of that.
iu

now now.... it's way too early to tell who's gonna come out on top, & it's a hoot you laughing at anybody after 'electing' a failed TV reality show host with a syphilitic brain.

who knew a little nuke here & there & voila! no more hurricanes?

Oh for God's sake you TDSers are the ones with syphilitic brains.....The 'bombing hurricanes' story is nothing but fake news.

"According to the article, a source who was at a White House briefing said Trump had asked why a bomb can’t be dropped inside the eye of a hurricane to disrupt it as it heads across the Atlantic from Africa."

Read Newsmax: Trump Pans Axios Hurricane Bombing Story: 'Ridiculous' | Newsmax.com

"a source?"

Trump never said that.

sure, sure. you know he did.... it sounds just like him. he handed out fucking paper towels to puerto rico, thinking THAT was a good idea.

You know he didn't but you want others to believe a fake story. Paper towels? Oh yeah, the TDS tried and true response....pivot, change subject, obfuscate, repeat.

iu

What else would you like to tell the class about yourself big boy?

iu

"In standard English, it's grammatically correct to say 'between you and me' and incorrect to say 'between you and I'. The reason for this is that a preposition such as between should be followed by an objective pronoun (such as me, him, her, and us) rather than a subjective pronoun (such as I, he, she, and we)."

Is It "Between You And Me'" Or "Betwe... | Lexico

Yah, I said you, butt boy, as I was talking about you. Now don't you have some highlights to put in your boyfriend's man bun, honey?
iu

iu

"In standard English, it's grammatically correct to say 'between you and me' and incorrect to say 'between you and I'. The reason for this is that a preposition such as between should be followed by an objective pronoun (such as me, him, her, and us) rather than a subjective pronoun (such as I, he, she, and we)."

Yah, I said you, butt boy, as I was talking about you. Now don't you have some highlights to put in your boyfriend's man bun, honey?
iu

Remember, write down all your rationalizations of those projections and take them to your next doctor visit like she told you too, mkay?

iu

iu

Remember, write down all your rationalizations of those projections and take them to your next doctor visit like she told you too, mkay?
You mean the Dr. visit where your therapist calls me and asks if you are a danger to society, and I tell her to Lock You Up?

(Will taps wine glass with a fork)

Alright...that's enough....get on topic or go play in somebody's else's sandbox...both of ya's.

With little Swamp experience other than politicians begging him for campaign money, the President first year had it's share of bumps in the road. His campaign advisors steered him wrong on several Cabinet picks. He learned the FAKE NEWS rodents were not going to play nice. He discovered world leaders were quite comfortable with the US under the weenie Obama and considered him a maniac. Did he buckle and try to go along to get along with the "resistance"? No he did not. Even under the scam witch hunt threatening him with PRISON, he ran his agenda down their throats. He exposed the Rat media and has cut off their little insult-fest/face-time shows by doing his walk to Chopper One, airing questions but not showing faces....a master stroke. The left has now completely lost it's mind, drowning in TDS. And now that he's assembled a team he can trust, learned he can't make unilateral decisions like he did in business, and met and tangled with other world leaders, he's come out as quite impressive. Note the deference he was given at the G7....are they afraid of him? Yes. Are they starting to understand he's willing to listen and learn but take care of America first? Yes. So get used to it...he's not only directing the orchestra but is, in fact, running the world. :lol:

giphy.gif
Ever heard of line and paragraph spacing, you uneducated, ignorant bootlicker.

upload_2019-8-26_15-57-37.png

Well that OP triggered the left. When Trump crushes them in 2020 the win will be all the sweeter.

Came after me like wet hornets didn't they? :lol:

They're terribly disappointed the stock market didn't crash this morning.

10-4 that!
Anti-Trump cooters were primed to jump all over that non-happening.
Instead they're left defending a 'Sleepy Joe' dementia filled weekend.....:abgg2q.jpg:.

who knew a little nuke here & there & voila! no more hurricanes?

Oh for God's sake you TDSers are the ones with syphilitic brains.....The 'bombing hurricanes' story is nothing but fake news.

"a source?"

Trump never said that.

You know he didn't but you want others to believe a fake story. Paper towels? Oh yeah, the TDS tried and true response....pivot, change subject, obfuscate, repeat.

:auiqs.jpg:

of course he did... & i brought up mexico 'cause y'all will believe anything he says or claims he didn't say ( but he did in this case, cause he really is as ridiculous as his bloviating)

speaking of lying that something was 'fake news' --- it's just like donny said it was fake news when it was revealed how he freaked when he heard about mueller investigating his campaign shenanigans & trying to fire comey... & how he threw a hissy fit saying it was 'the end of his presidency & how he's 'fucked' ...

that turned out to be 100% fact.

D4crP2oWkAAOXdo.png

POSTED AT 12:05 PM

Trump called the appointment of Mueller the ‘end of my presidency.’
Vol. II, Page 4: On May 17, 2017, the Acting Attorney General for the Russia investigation appointed a special counsel to conduct the investigation and related matters. The president reacted to news that a special counsel had been appointed by telling advisors that it was ‘the end of his presidency’ and demanding that Sessions resign. Sessions submitted his resignation, but the president ultimately did not accept it. The president told aides that the special counsel had conflicts of interest and suggested that the special counsel therefore could not serve. The president’s advisors told him the asserted conflicts were meritless and had already been considered by the department of justice.

The president immediately recognized the threat of the investigation. When he learned of Mr. Mueller’s appointment, he slumped in his chair and said, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”

Excerpts and Analysis From the Mueller Report

:113:

:desk:

Trump claims wind turbine 'noise causes cancer'

By Michael Burke - 04/03/19 08:30 AM EDT

Trump claims wind turbine 'noise causes cancer'

:auiqs.jpg:

Psst....hey MORON:

Wind turbine syndrome and wind farm syndrome are terms for adverse human health effects that have been ascribed to the proximity of wind turbines.[1][2] Proponents have claimed that these effects include death, cancer, and congenital abnormality.[3] The distribution of recorded events, however, correlates with media coverage of wind farm syndrome itself, and not with the presence or absence of wind farms.[3][4]

Forum List

Back