Trump Begins Inauguration Spouting Misinformation

Leave it to Camp. A moron who trusts in FDR. LOL

Camp and all educated people, fools like you believer fake history. Admit you've never read a book, studied history or even had an original thought.
for real truth head to Breitbart ...woooo hoooo...If you are sick or have suffered trauma don't go to Doctors they are educated

Since I don't read or listen to BB you're point is, well, pointless.

If I suffered trauma I'd be at the Doctors as I like educated doctors.

Take a hike dumbass.

Camp and all educated people, fools like you believer fake history. Admit you've never read a book, studied history or even had an original thought.

What the fuck is "fake history"?

Most efforts by PoliticalChic and the rest of the crazy right wing to revise history, such as claiming fascism is left wing, liberals are racists and the Democratic Party is today or in the recent past in the mold of Strom Thurman and the Dixiecrats, when it is obviously is not, and has not been since 1948. At the '48 Democratic Convention, Mansfield and Humphrey spoke on equal rights for all citizens, causing Thurmond and his pals in the KKK (the Dixiecrats) to bolt from the convention and nominate Thurmond for POTUS

See the result: Presidential Election of 1948

Finally, when the Congress came together, and both parties passed the Civil Rights Act, signed by LBJ, the only faction voting against the bill were the Southern Democrats (Dixiecrats, aka, the States Rights Democratic Party) who shortly thereafter left the Democratic Party for good, and joined the the Republican Party when Nixon employed the "Southern Strategy"

See here: Southern strategy - Wikipedia

All of which is denied, revised and delivered on the Internet differently, and that is Fake History. And let's not forget the BIG LIE shit- caned when it was so obviously a lie, that the R Party was the Party of the Big Tent.

Most efforts by PoliticalChic and the rest of the crazy right wing to revise history, such as claiming fascism is left wing, liberals are racists and the Democratic Party is today or in the recent past in the mold of Strom Thurman and the Dixiecrats, when it is obviously is not, and has not been since 1948. At the '48 Democratic Convention, Mansfield and Humphrey spoke on equal rights for all citizens, causing Thurmond and his pals in the KKK (the Dixiecrats) to bolt from the convention and nominate Thurmond for POTUS

Finally, when the Congress came together, and both parties passed the Civil Rights Act, signed by LBJ, the only faction voting against the bill were the Southern Democrats (Dixiecrats, aka, the States Rights Democratic Party) who shortly thereafter left the Democratic Party for good, and joined the the Republican Party when Nixon employed the "Southern Strategy"

All of which is denied, revised and delivered on the Internet differently, and that is Fake History. And let's not forget the BIG LIE shit- caned when it was so obviously a lie, that the R Party was the Party of the Big Tent.

A clue for the clueless, if it's fake it isn't history, that's why "fake history" is an oxymoron and why you're an actual moron for not knowing that.

Here endth the lesson.

Oh I read all the time dumbass. I also have original thoughts all the time as well. I also love history and aced it in school.

Unlike you I'm not a blind follower and I know exactly what I like and don't like.

Take a hike dumbass.

If true, which I believe it is not, you would not have voted for Trump.

A clue for the clueless, if it's fake it isn't history, that's why "fake history" is an oxymoron and why you're an actual moron for not knowing that.

Here endth the lesson.

I'll take Idiot-Grams for $200 Alex

What was post #63 by NF

Oh I read all the time dumbass. I also have original thoughts all the time as well. I also love history and aced it in school.

Unlike you I'm not a blind follower and I know exactly what I like and don't like.

Take a hike dumbass.

If true, which I believe it is not, you would not have voted for Trump.

Oh its true and its why I voted for Trump.

Take a hike dumbass.

The sign of a truly smart person is when he or she can indulge in some self deprecating assessment. Trump could never do that...his ego is too fragile.

Here's a quote from Oscar Wilde.....a quote that braver trump advisers should tell him to honestly repeat: through his tweets :
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

A very clever, witty and typical Oscar Wilde quote.

BUT...

• If you ever bother thinking, you will realize that it describes Obama far more accurately, than it describes Donald J. Trump.

You are such a Gawd Damned liar.

The Republican Party has ALWAYS defended the black community from the suppression of racist Democrats, and of the many Southern Congressmen who signed the Southern Manifesto, not a single one was a Republican and only one of them later converted to the GOP.

The rest stayed racist Democrats for the rest of their lives. They used the federal government welfare programs to destroy the black family and the black churches.

CDZ - Myth of the Racist Southern Strategy by Nixon in 1972

If you ever bother thinking, you will realize that it describes Obama far more accurately, than it describes Donald J. Trump.

Sure, is it Obama or is it Trump that often uses the phrase at the beginning of almost every statement...."Unbelievable..............believe me...." LOL

Trump NEVER passes up an opportunity to show off his megalomania. Yesterday he stated that he campaigned harder than ANYONE who has ever run for office; Trump's low self-esteem needs constant reassurances.

In two weeks all Democrats' self-esteem will need constant assurance, and strong anti-depressants.
He's not GOP either thank god...GO Mr. Businessman! lol

The Republican Party has ALWAYS defended the black community from the suppression of racist Democrats, and of the many Southern Congressmen who signed the Southern Manifesto, not a single one was a Republican and only one of them later converted to the GOP.

The rest stayed racist Democrats for the rest of their lives. They used the federal government welfare programs to destroy the black family and the black churches.

Total BULLSHYTTE. Both the Dems and GOP included Libs and Cons until Reaganism partisanship split the country ideologically and got all the racists in the GOP....

AHHHH- SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

Last edited:
Mediocrity is a Progressive requirement. You folks hate anyone who is successful, you scream "IT'S NOT FAIR" when anyone makes more than you do. It is disgusting.
The ONLY idea ANY Progressive ever had is to take someone else's Money and give it to somebody else.

Mediocrity is a Progressive requirement. You folks hate anyone who is successful, you scream "IT'S NOT FAIR" when anyone makes more than you do. It is disgusting.
The ONLY idea ANY Progressive ever had is to take someone else's Money and give it to somebody else.
BS, dupe. We hate your propaganda/bs/hate from your greedy idiot billionaire masters DUHHHH! Good billionaires want to pay more in taxes than regular people and invest in America. Dem rich.

BS, dupe. We hate your propaganda/bs/hate from your greedy idiot billionaire masters DUHHHH! Good billionaires want to pay more in taxes than regular people and invest in America. Dem rich.

Thanks for making my point "dupe".

Trump NEVER passes up an opportunity to show off his megalomania. Yesterday he stated that he campaigned harder than ANYONE who has ever run for office; Trump's low self-esteem needs constant reassurances.
He campaigned harder then Hillary....
except of course, when it came to fundraisers.

She spent more days attending fund raisers
then on the campaign trail...

Campaigns by the Numbers

Fake history.

It's no myth, and what have I lied about? IKE sent troops into Arkansas in 1957 because the Southern Democrats opposed efforts to enforce Brown v. the Board of Education. Ike was a Republican, which delayed the white racists from leaving the Democratic Party, until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, which, BTW, was signed by a higher percentage of Republicans because the Southern Democrats voted NO! Nixon ran in 1968 on a States Rights Platform, which created the exodus of racists from from the D Party. Gov. Wallace joined the exodus at that time and the Amerian Independant Party was formed on the issue of States Rights, a euphemism for the right of a state to segregate its schools.

It's no myth, and what have I lied about? IKE sent troops into Arkansas in 1957 because the Southern Democrats opposed efforts to enforce Brown v. the Board of Education. Ike was a Republican, which delayed the white racists from leaving the Democratic Party, until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, which, BTW, was signed by a higher percentage of Republicans because the Southern Democrats voted NO! Nixon ran in 1968 on a States Rights Platform, which created the exodus of racists from from the D Party. Gov. Wallace joined the exodus at that time and the Amerian Independant Party was formed on the issue of States Rights, a euphemism for the right of a state to segregate its schools.

If you really want to know why RACISTS turned to the democrat party, check with Lincoln who, as a republican, fought a war with the south to free the slaves.....

In today's arena MOST racists align themselves with the GOP...Argue all you want, but part of YOUR base is racist.

Aaaaand...nobody cares...

But I would be interested in seeing the OP split a frog hair five ways.

Forum List

Back