Trump Begins Throttling California

So ya wanna be a sanctuary state, do ya? Too busy taking care of foreigners to take care of forest management, eh?

In a Wednesday morning tweet, President Trump said he had instructed the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to cut off funding for California wildfire relief unless the state improves its forest management.

Trump Tells FEMA to Halt Funds for California Wildfires
Trump's hemorrhoids are still flared over California giving Clinton the popular vote. So he is acting like his usual five year old self.
Nobody gives a hoot what the freaks in 5 Calif counties think.

Since Cali always goes Dem I wonder why G5 thought Trump would be upset??

In an election its a sure thing Cali will go Dem.
Maybe the 14th amendment? But who cares.

So ya wanna be a sanctuary state, do ya? Too busy taking care of foreigners to take care of forest management, eh?

In a Wednesday morning tweet, President Trump said he had instructed the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to cut off funding for California wildfire relief unless the state improves its forest management.

Trump's hemorrhoids are still flared over California giving Clinton the popular vote. So he is acting like his usual five year old self.

In an election its a sure thing Cali will go Dem. No surprise there at all. They backed Hitlery fools that they are. LOL
California can piss money away on illegals and choo choo’s they can survive on their own.

There as such broad animosity across the country for California. People see the lunatic stuff every day....its looked at as a shithole. C'mon now....poop removal trucks in cities. Nobody wants their communities looking anything like California cities

Nah! I’m very proud, blessed and successful here in California. I will not dare living any where else.

Business leaving California has been going on BUT ......

We are the 6th largest economy in the world. Other states can not even come close.. Business are booming all over that I can’t complain. With the largest populations at 4.1% unemployment. Awesome.

The WELL TO DO (wealthy) are still doing very well in California. It has become like Venezuela. The elite, well off are fine. The poor get public support, and the Middle Income Earner gets pushed out.

Well who is forcing the middle income earner to subsidizer low wage earners? The federal government which thinks that increasing earned income credits

Notwithstanding the moron can't spell "forest" correctly, Trump once again shows he considers people disposable. FEMA is for the benefit of the individual and no the state. Trump just can't help showing his true colors.

Yes, and it is the people of California who continue to empower a state government that does not tend to business, in the expectation that the federal government will take up the slack. It is appropriate for the President to take the consequences of those actions to the people who are ultimately responsible for those actions.

Nah! I’m very proud, blessed and successful here in California. I will not dare living any where else.

We are the 6th largest economy in the world. Other states can not even come close.. Business are booming all over that I can’t complain. With the largest populations at 4.1% unemployment. Awesome.

The WELL TO DO (wealthy) are still doing very well in California. It has become like Venezuela. The elite, well off are fine. The poor get public support, and the Middle Income Earner gets pushed out.

Well who is forcing the middle income earner to subsidizer low wage earners? The federal government which thinks that increasing earned income credits

Obviously you don't live in California. Do you even know where it is on a map?

There as such broad animosity across the country for California. People see the lunatic stuff every day....its looked at as a shithole. C'mon now....poop removal trucks in cities. Nobody wants their communities looking anything like California cities
It makes you wonder why California liberals think they can be elected president. Kamala Harris really thinks that making the country more like California is a winning message.

We had a drought.
Then you should have managed your wildlands better and made power companies trim the tree branches from wires.

We had a drought.

They were saving the Delta Smelt...dumbass.

We had a drought.

Oy

These people make your head hurt....need flee the matrix care packs.

In an election its a sure thing Cali will go Dem. No surprise there at all. They backed Hitlery fools that they are. LOL
California can piss money away on illegals and choo choo’s they can survive on their own.

Which is the way most Americans view California. Just beyond gone.....

Well who is forcing the middle income earner to subsidizer low wage earners? The federal government which thinks that increasing earned income credits is a solution to a minimum wage of $7.50 per hour - and has been for more than a generation.

Well, California could just provide forest management. Just sayin.
Like what kind of forest management? Like watering the trees the ten months there is no rain out of the year?

More like cutting back underbrush and dead trees to reduce the amount of fuel available for a fire. I take it you either never go near undeveloped areas, or you're just really ignorant.

I agree. They get these fires every year and if they didn't give in to the tree huggers their people could clear out brush and dead trees.

They need to manage their forests a hell of a lot better than they have been.

They also have money for a bullet train to Vegas and they are a Sanctuary State with money for all the illegals they let stay. They can afford to fight their own fires using only their money.
Again...most of California's forests are FEDERALLY owned and managed.

And THOSE are primarily the areas that burned
Lie. The fires that killed people were not Federal lands.
Oh really?

The Camp Fire began Nov. 8 in National Forest Service land and, powered by 50 mph winds, dashed into Concow, Magalia and Paradise, where firefighters said it morphed into an urban firestorm — blitzing from home to home, with less dependence on fir and pine for tinder.

California's fire answers: Logging, brush clearance and growth controls
"Public officials from the state capitol in Sacramento to Washington, D.C., are pushing policies intended to reverse the old ways — reducing an over-abundance of trees and other fuel and placing tighter controls on human development in fire danger zones. The new rules will increase controlled burns, ramp up logging and brush clearance and further buffer new home development close to wildlands."
Read your own link asshole!

None of which will do jack shit towards preventing the kind of catastrophic fires that happened this year.
That's not what Jerry Brown said.
CAREFUL!!!! You might step on the ten toed salamander!
I hope the entire state of Cal. burns to ashes!

This isn't how government works. Trump can't do this, and if he does he will be sued, and he will lose.

This is stupidity almost beyond belief but it is Donald Trump. Just when you think he can't get any dumber, he finds a way to go lower.
A foreigner who’s an expert on our government.

Trump did it.

Imagine that! Living next door to the USA, hearing daily that it is the greatest country on earth. Watching American TV, and American news. In fact enduring a cultural indoctrination so thorough growing up with American media, that the Canadian government has now legislated against the level of American media content I grew up with, so how could I possible know ANYTHING about American government and how it functions.

Oh, and Canadians were also taught about the Canadian governement and the US government and how they are different and how they both function, when we were in school. I also worked in international law for close to 30 years, which required me to be familiar with US government agencies.

Not every nation's citizens are like Americans, growing up ignorant of other nations and how they function. Americans are the most narcistic people on earth. Canadians long ago learned how the gorilla next door behaves because our economic life has been tied to yours for so long. Every time your economy sneezed, our economy gets a cold, except in 2008, it didn't happen, and it didn't happen because we refused to deregulate the banks.

Canada has developed its own economy, independent of yours, that we survived the Great Recession with just a glancing blow. Your's isn't circling the drain, yet, but the handing of the next recession is critical, especially the weakening of the economic underpinnings created by the Trump tax cuts, and the ballooning of the deficit.

Inside every Canadian is an American trying to get out.
Oh Canada!
Where they prosecute you for saying Islam has been hijacked by people wishing to do evil in the world.

No they don't do anything of the kind. But if you start saying that all of Islam is evil and start a campaign to deport all Muslims, THAT will get you prosecuted. Hate is illegal. Having an opinion is not. You may not be smart enough to see the difference, but that's your problem.

Again...most of California's forests are FEDERALLY owned and managed.

And THOSE are primarily the areas that burned
Oh really?

The Camp Fire began Nov. 8 in National Forest Service land and, powered by 50 mph winds, dashed into Concow, Magalia and Paradise, where firefighters said it morphed into an urban firestorm — blitzing from home to home, with less dependence on fir and pine for tinder.

"Public officials from the state capitol in Sacramento to Washington, D.C., are pushing policies intended to reverse the old ways — reducing an over-abundance of trees and other fuel and placing tighter controls on human development in fire danger zones. The new rules will increase controlled burns, ramp up logging and brush clearance and further buffer new home development close to wildlands."

None of which will do jack shit towards preventing the kind of catastrophic fires that happened this year.

What is it with right wingers. Always wishing death and destruction on other Americans. It just seems so unAmerican, that attitude. No "One for all and all for one" with you clowns is there?

Oh really?

What is it with right wingers. Always wishing death and destruction on other Americans. It just seems so unAmerican, that attitude. No "One for all and all for one" with you clowns is there?
I’ll file that under ‘Republican Congressmen Shot or Assaulted by Democrats’

This isn't how government works. Trump can't do this, and if he does he will be sued, and he will lose.

This is stupidity almost beyond belief but it is Donald Trump. Just when you think he can't get any dumber, he finds a way to go lower.
A foreigner who’s an expert on our government.

Trump did it.

Imagine that! Living next door to the USA, hearing daily that it is the greatest country on earth. Watching American TV, and American news. In fact enduring a cultural indoctrination so thorough growing up with American media, that the Canadian government has now legislated against the level of American media content I grew up with, so how could I possible know ANYTHING about American government and how it functions.

Oh, and Canadians were also taught about the Canadian governement and the US government and how they are different and how they both function, when we were in school. I also worked in international law for close to 30 years, which required me to be familiar with US government agencies.

Not every nation's citizens are like Americans, growing up ignorant of other nations and how they function. Americans are the most narcistic people on earth. Canadians long ago learned how the gorilla next door behaves because our economic life has been tied to yours for so long. Every time your economy sneezed, our economy gets a cold, except in 2008, it didn't happen, and it didn't happen because we refused to deregulate the banks.

Canada has developed its own economy, independent of yours, that we survived the Great Recession with just a glancing blow. Your's isn't circling the drain, yet, but the handing of the next recession is critical, especially the weakening of the economic underpinnings created by the Trump tax cuts, and the ballooning of the deficit.

Inside every Canadian is an American trying to get out.
Oh Canada!
Where they prosecute you for saying Islam has been hijacked by people wishing to do evil in the world.

No they don't do anything of the kind. But if you start saying that all of Islam is evil and start a campaign to deport all Muslims, THAT will get you prosecuted. Hate is illegal. Having an opinion is not. You may not be smart enough to see the difference, but that's your problem.
You obviously don’t even know what’s going on inside your own country.

Free speech, eh? Why is Canada prosecuting Mark Steyn? | CBC News

Forum List

Back