trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are urging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to reinstate his account.

Trump has been banned from Twitter for months because of his potential to incite further violence following the deadly siege on the US Capitol in January, the platform said.

The move to ban him from the platform infuriated the former president. A senior administration official told Politico that Trump went "ballistic."

It figures that you would limit your thinking about all of this to simply being happy that somebody is shutting up Trump.

I know I'm wasting my time telling you this but this is way bigger than just Trump.

Fuck Trump

Silence that motherfucker forever. I don't care. It's not about him.

If you can't see the shit that's coming then I have nothing more to say to you. You are a lost fucking cause.

All of these idiots WANT the shit that's coming.

They deserve that karmic bitchslap.

It figures that you would limit your thinking about all of this to simply being happy that somebody is shutting up Trump.

I know I'm wasting my time telling you this but this is way bigger than just Trump.

Fuck Trump

If you can't see the shit that's coming then I have nothing more to say to you. You are a lost fucking cause.
The only thing bigger then this is Trump's mouth, which he can't shut. Nobody is shutting up Trump. He's featured on right wing media outlets like Fox every chance he gets. When he's not running another grift.

And that's only what they will admit to by mistake. I'll bet that's about 1% of what they are really doing.

I am 100% against this, but it is hardly evidence that Twitter banned Trump due to the Govt. It seems they had been wanting to get rid of Trump for a long time but could not due to his position as POTUS

The only thing bigger then this is Trump's mouth, which he can't shut. Nobody is shutting up Trump. He's featured on right wing media outlets like Fox every chance he gets. When he's not running another grift.
Get Trump out of your brain for a second so we can talk about something that matters. Can you do that?

So, you would be OK with a right wing administration and right wing congressmen pressuring or coercing social media to remove, for example, anything talking about how guns are dangerous?

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are urging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to reinstate his account.

Trump has been banned from Twitter for months because of his potential to incite further violence following the deadly siege on the US Capitol in January, the platform said.

The move to ban him from the platform infuriated the former president. A senior administration official told Politico that Trump went "ballistic."

Give him back his account censorship is not the American way!

I am 100% against this, but it is hardly evidence that Twitter banned Trump due to the Govt. It seems they had been wanting to get rid of Trump for a long time but could not due to his position as POTUS
Oh there's evidence. It may not be conclusive evidence, but there is evidence nonetheless.

That is proof positive right there that the Democrat party wanted to silence Trump. But it is not about Trump.

This is about the government being allowed to coerce and pressure social media to control narratives and silence opposing voices, including private citizens.

whatever happened to the social media platform we were told he was starting?
It went the way of most other tRump startups.

flush.gif

whatever happened to the social media platform we were told he was starting?
Exceooe

Fuck Trump

What "shit" is coming? Clarify for us.

Forum List

Back