trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
he's free to speak all he wants - but he isn't free of the CONsequences of them there words. it's not the gov'ment restricting anything; but a private biz'nez.
Twitter silenced him. He always faces the consequences of his words.

Trump stole 2016! (No problem)
Biden stole 2020! (NOT ALLOWED!)

And lefties think their hypocrisy is not blindingly obvious?

Nobody is doing that. You're just lying, out of sore-loser butthurt, stalinist fanaticism, and a desire to be the ultimate pansy victim.

If you're going to lie -- and you are -- at least don't do it so stupidly.

It is the public square owned by private companies.

By your logic this site could not and should not censor anything posted and those forums that have banned me means I have no freedom of speech....yet here I am.
No. Twitter is a monopoly. This is what your not getting.

Twitters days are numbered.....

and then there is reality...

1633188463413.png

Clearly.
You don't care....because your prejudice doesn't allow for an open mind.
I don't care about partisan politics because it's toxic nonsense. But I do care about my country, and the partisans are destroying it.

Where have you been? Biden is using his executive power to tell private employers they need to vaccinate all their employees or test them weekly, in an attempt to coerce millions of American citizens to get vaccinated against their will.
I've been right here, vehemently arguing against that policy. Where have you been?
Trump is suing Twitter as a private citizen.
Uh-huh, and he's asking the government to force them to reinstate his account.

he was given fair warning & he ignored them, thinking he had special privilege to do what he wanted. he was mistaken. i for one am glad he has most widespread platforms shunning him; but he'll always be welcome on fox, newsmax, & OAN.
Oh please that’s foolish. What your not getting is this action by Twitter is unconstitutional. Do you think the constitution is the law of the land? Do you fail to see what the authoritarians can do with this?

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are urging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to reinstate his account.

Trump has been banned from Twitter for months because of his potential to incite further violence following the deadly siege on the US Capitol in January, the platform said.

The move to ban him from the platform infuriated the former president. A senior administration official told Politico that Trump went "ballistic."

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?
Meanwhile, Iranian Mullahs and the Taliban still have their accounts.

Forum List

Back