trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
If the government forced Twitter to host Trump, yes, that would be government action.

And you'll be fighting on which side? The one that wants government to force Twitter to cater to Trump?
When Twitter stops being a dem company and banning people for wrong politics.....then I'll care.....until then if discrimination laws are valid they include political speech.....its in the constitution

Depending on who they are looking at...................zero consistency.

Prove it
If Trump can prove it in court, he can win
But if he is arguing that Twitter rules do not apply to him, he doesn’t stand a chance

7bmMuYqUJEM-LRTZ5lo0SXowJ-sxw_7qGuD_tRdXBoBiFAR6GQ6WfQxVw2N5IO_Eg7f785obuK87Xnzrm9ePIHrhHmvps3M_IBpPKcmaubtwqo3BEE3in2XJ

:heehee:

donald-trump-president.gif

It doesn’t make any difference what anyone ‘thinks’ – including a judge.

This shouldn’t even involve the government or courts.

Twitter is a private entity at liberty to edit its content as it sees fit, and at complete liberty to determine who will or will not participate pursuant to the First Amendment right to freedom of association.

“In contrast, the lawyers say Twitter has allowed the Taliban to post freely on the platform.” ibid

And?

Unlike Trump, the Taliban are capable of abiding by the rules of the platform.

Moreover, the meritless reference to the Taliban still doesn’t mitigate the fact that as a private entity Twitter retains the right to decide who will participate, no matter how capricious some might perceive that decision-making to be.
Unlike Trump, the Taliban are capable of abiding by the rules of the platform.

Do the rules allow using Twitter to coordinate the invasion of a city and murder of American allies? Seems to me that is inciting violence, the very thing they accuse Trump of.

It figures that you would limit your thinking about all of this to simply being happy that somebody is shutting up Trump.

I know I'm wasting my time telling you this but this is way bigger than just Trump.

Fuck Trump

Silence that motherfucker forever. I don't care. It's not about him.

If you can't see the shit that's coming then I have nothing more to say to you. You are a lost fucking cause.
Couldn't agree more. This is far more important than Trump's freak show. It's the precedent that matters. This is about preserving Constitutional limits on state power. If we shed them, we will regret it.

Lib please you are not fooling anyone. We all know social media is in bed with the Democrats. All manner of left wing crap is allowed while conservative content is banned, removed, censored. :eusa_hand:
No one is stopping anyone from starting their own right leaning social media company. Aren't there some already out there? Why are you crying instead of using them?

he was given fair warning & he ignored them, thinking he had special privilege to do what he wanted. he was mistaken. i for one am glad he has most widespread platforms shunning him; but he'll always be welcome on fox, newsmax, & OAN.

Not just just one fair warning either. There were at least a few thousand.

You might want to re-read the 1st Amendment, sweet cheeks.
You might want to forget GOP vs DEM and right vs left, envision this shit happening to you, reconsider, and join freedom fight.

Can you imagine a GOP administration pressuring Facebook to remove any continent about Planned Parenthood and abortion?

What about removing any content about global warming? Banning any posts that mention the dangers of fossil fuel?

What about banning any discussion about racism and removing any content about critical race theory?

If they can do it to one side, they can do it to the other.

You're so caught up in your fucking tribalism that you can't foresee the shit storm you are creating.

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are urging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to reinstate his account.

Trump has been banned from Twitter for months because of his potential to incite further violence following the deadly siege on the US Capitol in January, the platform said.

The move to ban him from the platform infuriated the former president. A senior administration official told Politico that Trump went "ballistic."

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?
Correct your thread title Trump didn't "beg" that's a lie.

Forum List

Back