trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are urging a federal judge in Florida to force Twitter to reinstate his account.

Trump has been banned from Twitter for months because of his potential to incite further violence following the deadly siege on the US Capitol in January, the platform said.

The move to ban him from the platform infuriated the former president. A senior administration official told Politico that Trump went "ballistic."

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?
He has his own money. Let him start his own version of twitter or start a proxy fight and take over, but courts should not rule in policy of private company.

It is fascinating that one can post all day long on social media that the 2016 election was stolen….but dont dare say 2020 was stolen.

It is pathetic.

To me Twitter may do as it likes but then it has to be regulated like a content provider not a content disseminator like it is now. Twitter claims it is like Verizon or AT&T and should not be responsible for content on its platform. If that’s the case then it should not ban anyone. However, that is clearly not the case so they should be regulated as such. Just my opinion.

Edit: for the dumb leftists on this board like White 6 this means that I can state on my phone or text via Verizon that Anthony Fauci is a Chinese spy (I am saying this for context as I do not truly believe this) and not get banned by Verizon. Not so when it comes to Twitter. Hence they aren’t the same and should not be regulated the same way.

He has his own money. Let him start his own version of twitter or start a proxy fight and take over, but courts should not rule in policy of private company.
unless that policy goes against liberals, then by all means, courts should be involved!!!! :popcorn:

Edit: for the dumb leftists on this board like @White 6 this means that I can state on my phone or text via Verizon that Anthony Fauci is a Chinese spy (I am saying this for context as I do not truly believe this) and not get banned by Verizon. Not so when it comes to Twitter. Hence they aren’t the same and should not be regulated the same way.

They are not regulated the same way. Verizon could never get in trouble for a text you sent, but Twitter has been sued successfully for tweets on their platform.

It did, but you’re too blind to see.

It did? Then how the fuck did Trump hold a worship rally last week in Ga?

How the fuck does Trump release statements from the desk of the 45th president on a weekly basis?

How can these things happen if he has no freedom of speech?

No. Twitter should NOT allow him in again.

Although I voted twice for him and would do so again in a New York minute, I want Mr. Trump to just return to his businesses and try to keep out of jail.

He should limit his political activities to fun-filled rallies and by helping find a good candidate for 2024.

If he returned to Twitter, he would (a) soon be banned again and (b) give more prominence to Twitter than it deserves.

7bmMuYqUJEM-LRTZ5lo0SXowJ-sxw_7qGuD_tRdXBoBiFAR6GQ6WfQxVw2N5IO_Eg7f785obuK87Xnzrm9ePIHrhHmvps3M_IBpPKcmaubtwqo3BEE3in2XJ

Twitter wouldn't be catering to Trump....they would simply be ending their oppression of right-wing speech.
Euphemisms are awesome. Pretty much can't do politics with them.
If Biden hadn't stole the election Trump probably would be going after them for their unconstitutional acts.
Oh jeez - that still? "Because Trump says so" doesn't count as proof.
Twitter grants the Taliban unfettered access yet they think Trump's ideas are dangerous?
Twitter is stupid. I have no use for the service. But it's their right to be stupid.

Forum List

Back