Trump being Trump

I suppose you answered by query, I'll change it to and exclamation: "So, you are a member of his base".

I'll leave you with this, a leader leads by example, trump is an example of an empty suit and an insecure 3-year old.

Trump is a tornado that has been unleashed in D.C. I hope the destruction is devastating to the status quo. I'm more than happy to go vote Republican for the first time in my life to give him 4 more years at it. Y'all better nominate a real good candidate if you want my vote.

Trump is a megalomaniac, if the gets another term, even if he loses the popular vote by 5 million votes, he'll be completely unmanageable.
With people like you we have turned into a nation of Fredos!

The only thing you know about me is I have strong opinions, and I back them up with facts.

I suppose you answered by query, I'll change it to and exclamation: "So, you are a member of his base".

I'll leave you with this, a leader leads by example, trump is an example of an empty suit and an insecure 3-year old.

Trump is a tornado that has been unleashed in D.C. I hope the destruction is devastating to the status quo. I'm more than happy to go vote Republican for the first time in my life to give him 4 more years at it. Y'all better nominate a real good candidate if you want my vote.

Trump is a megalomaniac, if the gets another term, even if he loses the popular vote by 5 million votes, he'll be completely unmanageable.

The only thing you know about me is I have strong opinions, and I back them up with facts.
Facts from other Fredos! You just witnessed the Epstein Fredo Affair. Its like our nation is ruled by the mob.

Once again the President shows his true self,

Trump claims credit for Shell plant announced under Obama

imagine how insecure he must be to try and convince the people of Western Pennsylvania that he took credit for a major manufacturing complex, in his latest effort to reinvigorate the Rust Belt.

Not only is this an effort to mislead the public, it is a pitiful example of an empty suited man-child.
And Trump’s blind partisan supporters couldn’t care less about his lies and dishonesty.

All politicians lie, it's what they do that counts. So far I like what he's doing.

imagine how insecure he must be to try and convince the people of Western Pennsylvania that he took credit for a major manufacturing complex, in his latest effort to reinvigorate the Rust Belt.

Not only is this an effort to mislead the public, it is a pitiful example of an empty suited man-child.
And Trump’s blind partisan supporters couldn’t care less about his lies and dishonesty.

All politicians lie, it's what they do that counts. So far I like what he's doing.

Yup. He's doing a damned fine job and will win in 2020. I'll be voting for him again.

Sucks to be the lefty loons who will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Hope they will enjoy because I sure as hell will.

You do? Trump flips and flops, creates chaos and enemies. He's a demagogue and a charlatan; a classic example of an empty suit and a man-child.

What exactly do you like what he is doing?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But Trump's lying is different because.....shut up.

You do? Trump flips and flops, creates chaos and enemies. He's a demagogue and a charlatan; a classic example of an empty suit and a man-child.

Streamlining regulations.
Appointing Conservatives/strict constructionists to the courts
Trying to fix our illegal immigration problem
Standing firm on the 2nd amendment (that could change)
Supporting law enforcement

And driving progressives batshit crazy.

Yet when a Democrat President takes credit for something they had no part in there supporters whoop it and talk about how it was their guys great leadership. Blind partisans are opposite sides of the same coin.

Deregulation, tax cuts, immigration enforcement. forcing European countries to pay more toward their own defense, court appointments and generally pissing off you fucking commies. How's that grab ya?

America loves their cars, Trump will easily win another term. Dems will need to wait at least 4 more years before they put the rest of the coal miners on the unemployment line.

What is a “manipulator”
ma·nip·u·la·tor
/məˈnipyəˌlādər/
noun

"a person who controls or influences others in a clever or unscrupulous way."

Can you remotely agree dump is a manipulator; or.,.,..,,most likely-??

Or this~~~~~

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.
Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

Trump is a pathological liar
e appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While ther
Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.
Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

This is a mental illness

There is one person who we do not want to have a mental illness.

That is the one who controls our army
That is the one who controls our navy
That is the one who controls our air force

Know anyone like this-

Just asjing :)-

So where is the news? Every person knows this about him. But guess what- among the declared candidates, he’s still my choice. Pretty sad!
I think you better vote twice. He's gonna need it.
So you want him to act like a demoncrap, cheat?

just like you shouldn't criticize your girlfriend's cooking or call her "Fat", you shouldn't criticize a president of the United States, whoever he or he is!

Forum List

Back