Trump Bitch-Slaps Pooty

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
So Mr. President, responding to the Russian seizure of Ukranian ships and kidnapping of their crews, you just cancelled the planned palaver with Putin at the G-20...is that correct?

giphy.gif

For you commiecrats out there....if Putin has the goods on Trump, why hasn't he relayed his dirt to CNN or WaPo by now? Think maybe because Putin doesn't had diddly-squat and Trump has no fear of him? :disbelief:

He sure showed Vlad. Tough guy.

Yeah...he did. Putin's goons were still talking about him looking forward to his meeting with the President this morning. Maybe you'd like to help Vlad scrape the egg off his face, eh?

So Mr. President, responding to the Russian seizure of Ukranian ships and kidnapping of their crews, you just cancelled the planned palaver with Putin at the G-20...is that correct?
No conservative here objected to the planned meeting until Trump canceled.
giphy.gif

For you commiecrats out there....if Putin has the goods on Trump, why hasn't he relayed his dirt to CNN or WaPo by now? Think maybe because Putin doesn't had diddly-squat and Trump has no fear of him? :disbelief:
No conservative here objected to the planned meeting until Trump canceled. If Trump had moved ahead with the meeting, you would have praised him for " not starting a war".

Yeah...that's just what we need. WWIII.

The idiots in the Imperial Capital seem intent on war with Russia.

This provocation was probably all set up to provoke Russia. Good God these people are CRAZY!

One of these days I’m going to wake up to find that World War III started.

No conservative here objected to the planned meeting until Trump canceled. If Trump had moved ahead with the meeting, you would have praised him for " not starting a war".

A confrontation at a trade summit would prove nothing. And it's correct, nothing the Russians do to Ukraine would be worth a world war. What's troubling is now the world knows that if you give up your nukes like the Ukes did for the guarantee the US will protect you.....you'll be left swinging in the breeze....part of the Obama "legacy". The North Koreans are watching what happened to them.

giphy.gif

Oh pleeeease...you Trumpbots define gullibility.

Obviously Trump contacted Putin and basically said 'Hey, I have to cancel this G-20 thing for myself to make it look like I am strong with this Ukrainian thing. Nothing personal Vlad/President/whatever.'

Trump has shown a) he ADORES Putin. And b) he hates those summits anyway (he skipped the last one he was to go to), probably as they make him look stupid next to all those intelligent, educated rational people.

Obviously Trump contacted Putin and basically said 'Hey, I have to cancel this G-20 thing for myself to make it look like I am strong with this Ukrainian thing. Nothing personal Vlad/President/whatever.'

Trump has shown a) he ADORES Putin. And b) he hates those summits anyway (he skipped the last one he was to go to), probably as they make him look stupid next to all those intelligent, educated rational people.

Who knew hufffing paint fumes could give somebody TDS....I thought it was organic. :nocknockHT:

giphy.gif

Above your pay grade McSuckit.

He sure showed Vlad. Tough guy.

Yeah...he did. Putin's goons were still talking about him looking forward to his meeting with the President this morning. Maybe you'd like to help Vlad scrape the egg off his face, eh?
Well at least Trump avoided getting his face dirty at this meeting, which is an improvement of sorts.

giphy.gif

Do you really think Putin gives a shit about meeting with Trump? Trump is letting have his way with the Ukraine, that is all that Putin cares about

For you commiecrats out there....if Putin has the goods on Trump, why hasn't he relayed his dirt to CNN or WaPo by now?

I always thought it was a stupid theory that Donald was being blackmailed by Putin. Putin didn't favor Donald because he was an airtight puppet. He favored Donald because he knew the US would be weaker overall with this idiot as our President.

Do you really think Putin gives a shit about meeting with Trump? Trump is letting have his way with the Ukraine, that is all that Putin cares about

He claimed he was looking forward to seeing 45 and Trump flipped him the bird. If you had a clue about what that means, you'd write less and read more here.

He claimed he was looking forward to seeing 45 and Trump flipped him the bird. If you had a clue about what that means, you'd write less and read more here.

Which do you think Putin cares more about, taking over the Ukraine or having Trump sucking up to him at the G20 summit?

Also, why did Trump say one hour before he canceled the meting that this was a great time to meet with Putin...what changed in that hour other than Cohen spilling more beans?

giphy.gif

Same dynamic at play as it was with Obama who was Prez when Pootie annexed Crimea.

I always thought it was a stupid theory that Donald was being blackmailed by Putin. Putin didn't favor Donald because he was an airtight puppet. He favored Donald because he knew the US would be weaker overall with this idiot as our President.

So you're admitting there was no "collusion"?...maybe ducking beer cans dancing the pole wasn't your calling afterall....seen Avenatti lately? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back