Trump blamed for man slamming child during National Anthem

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I wonder why all the violence considering left "news" markets hatred, violence, division, projection, misdirection and 24/7 propaganda?

This one is interesting. The headline on the top front page of Yahoo reads: "Trump blamed for army vet slamming boy during national anthem"

But when you click on the story the headline is changed to read:
"A Montana man attacked a 13-year-old boy and fractured his skull for 'disrespecting' national anthem, police say"

The progressive author justifies blame because Trump said ""Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!'" Trump said at a 2017 rally."

1d34189bb4e64fc0.png

I wouldnt blame that on trump....a draft Dodger who brags about not paying taxes can't be a true patriot.

I wouldnt blame that on trump....a draft Dodger who brags about not paying taxes can't be a true patriot.

Reference misdirection and projection. You've been well-trained

Your feeble mind has been thoroughly brainwashed.

If he didn't pay his taxes the irs would bust him.

Stop being willfully stupid.

I wonder why all the violence considering left "news" markets hatred, violence, division, projection, misdirection and 24/7 propaganda?

This one is interesting. The headline on the top front page of Yahoo reads: "Trump blamed for army vet slamming boy during national anthem"

But when you click on the story the headline is changed to read:
"A Montana man attacked a 13-year-old boy and fractured his skull for 'disrespecting' national anthem, police say"

The progressive author justifies blame because Trump said ""Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!'" Trump said at a 2017 rally."
There are no links, but if Yahoo put up a wrong headline, that had nothing to do with the article or who actually wrote it.

But it appears the assailant did think he was doing Trump's bidding. The guy has some mental disability. But as his attorney said, maybe everyone including Trump needs to "dial it down."
Montana Man Thought He Was Following Orders When He Attacked Boy for Refusing to Remove Hat During Anthem: Lawyer

Democrats refuse to put the blame where it really belongs. If the kid had shown the proper respect for the flag and anthem, none of this would have happened.

Forum List

Back