Trump blames Obama for doubling the debt

It can only be a zero sum game if the money is paid out.

You're wrong.
If you and I bet $10 on the Cubs game, one of us will win $10, one of us will lose $10.
Adds up to zero.

If I win the bet and you default, I'll get $0 and you'll lose $0.
Still zero sum.
You are comparing betting to our financial markets. Our financial markets are based on assets not chance.
Derivatives were made illegal in the early 20th century because it determined to be gambling not securities.
Some assets are not hard assets but there needs to be assets or it is just gambling.

The term security means it is secured with something.
You may be successful in your business but you do not understand financial markets.

You are comparing betting to our financial markets.

Because a credit default swap is a bet.
One side is betting the loan or firm will default. The other side is betting it won't default.

Derivatives were made illegal in the early 20th century because it determined to be gambling not securities.

Derivatives have been traded on the CBOT since before the Civil War.
You Googled derivative and found credit default swap is the type of derivative I have been referring to.
With that very limited knowledge you are talking out of your ass about something you do not understand.
You cannot fake it with a google search.
Nice try.

You Googled derivative and found credit default swap is the type of derivative I have been referring to.

Google didn't exist when I first learned about credit default swaps.

You're proof of that.

Options and futures trading is the closest practical example to a zero-sum game scenario. Options and futures are essentially informed bets on what the future price of a certain commodity will be in a strict timeframe. While this is a very simplified explanation of options and futures, generally if the price of that commodity rises (usually against market expectations) within that timeframe, you can sell the futures contract at a profit. Thus, if an investor makes money off of that bet, there will be a corresponding loss.

Zero-Sum Game
Put this in your browser and smoke it.
http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/ib187.pdf
You have partial knowledge, not full knowledge. I am not sure where you got it from or didn't get it from.

Thanks for the link.

Be sure to let me know if you ever find one that proves I was wrong about something.

FACT Obama sued banks to force them to make bad home loans and Billyboy Clinton helped him
All the bad stuff happened under Bush duh. Obama had nothing to do with it duh
\

Obama was a lawyer for ACORN and he sued banks to force them to make loans to people with bad credit, not Bush.
Those bad loans built up and are what caused the Great Recession.
U R fighting reality and losing.

Look, I know how you fucktards love to be racist pieces of shit, but the case was racial discrimination.

The case involved a bank loaning money to white people but not black people when both had equivalent credit.

This is racial discrimination.

Racist people are ignorant assholes. Seems to fit you to a T.

FACT Obama sued banks to force them to make bad home loans and Billyboy Clinton helped him
\

Obama was a lawyer for ACORN and he sued banks to force them to make loans to people with bad credit, not Bush.

Look, I know how you fucktards love to be racist pieces of shit, but the case was racial discrimination.

The case involved a bank loaning money to white people but not black people when both had equivalent credit.

The case involved a bank loaning money to white people but not black people when both had equivalent credit

If that were the case, the black borrowers would have had a lower default rate. They didn't.

\

The case involved a bank loaning money to white people but not black people when both had equivalent credit

If that were the case, the black borrowers would have had a lower default rate. They didn't.

Wow, you're a racist fuck too. My God.

A bank can't use race as a factor. The ability to repay is an individual thing.

\

Most Democrats are racist assholes and that is why they make every issue about race.
The banks only care about credit score. If minorities have a higher rate of low credit scores that is not a race issue.The end result of the Democratic Party lowering mortgage lending standards is the Great Recession. Millions of Americans suffered because of dumb left wing economic policies.

\

Most Democrats are racist assholes and that is why they make every issue about race.
The banks only care about credit score. If minorities have a higher rate of low credit scores that is not a race issue.The end result of the Democratic Party lowering mortgage lending standards is the Great Recession. Millions of Americans suffered because of dumb left wing economic policies.

The case was about racism.

You just admitted it when you claim it is OK to use race as a factor. Credit is an individual thing.

The CRA had nothing to do with the Bush recession. you assholes keep lying about the CRA because you are too fucking stupid to understand what it did.nnIt did not force banks to loan money to anyone.

The mortgage mess was due to certain mortgage sellers giving a mortgage to people paying $70K to but a 400K home. They did not care if the buyers could buy it back because they sold these bad mortgages. The buyers of these bad mortgages rolled them up in mortgage based securities and bought AAA ratings.

Some of these mortgages were sold as interest free for a couple of years & then a balloon payment. Buyers knew they like;y could not afford thsat balloon payment & the sellers told them to just refinance when it became due. But when that time came, the housing was no longer going up & their homes were now had less value. They could not remortgage & they defaulted.

That is what happened you stupid shit.

\

Wow, you're a racist fuck too

Pointing out that black borrowers had an equivalent default rate makes me a racist fuck? LOL!
You're a low IQ snowflake, aren't you?

A bank can't use race as a factor.

They didn't, that's why default rates were equivalent.

Racist people are ignorant assholes.

So are you.

\

Pointing out that black borrowers had an equivalent default rate makes me a racist fuck? LOL!

So are you.

You support banks using race as a qualifier for loans. That makes you a racist.

\

So are you.

You support banks using race as a qualifier for loans. That makes you a racist.

Show me a bank that did that, moron.

You are comparing betting to our financial markets. Our financial markets are based on assets not chance.
Some assets are not hard assets but there needs to be assets or it is just gambling.

The term security means it is secured with something.
You may be successful in your business but you do not understand financial markets.

One side is betting the loan or firm will default. The other side is betting it won't default.

With that very limited knowledge you are talking out of your ass about something you do not understand.
Nice try.

You're proof of that.

Options and futures trading is the closest practical example to a zero-sum game scenario. Options and futures are essentially informed bets on what the future price of a certain commodity will be in a strict timeframe. While this is a very simplified explanation of options and futures, generally if the price of that commodity rises (usually against market expectations) within that timeframe, you can sell the futures contract at a profit. Thus, if an investor makes money off of that bet, there will be a corresponding loss.

Zero-Sum Game
You have partial knowledge, not full knowledge. I am not sure where you got it from or didn't get it from.

Thanks for the link.

Be sure to let me know if you ever find one that proves I was wrong about something.
Your problem is you do not know what you do not know and you think you know it all.

Nice try.

You're proof of that.

Zero-Sum Game

Thanks for the link.

Your problem is you do not know what you do not know and you think you know it all.

I don't think I know it all.
I do know a lot more than you.
Not a very high bar, obviously.

Get back to me when you can show something I said about derivatives was wrong.

So Trump is holding Obama responsible for what he did.

Is telling the truth and holding people accountable bad now?

\

What is your definition of racist after all? The new bulshit GOP definition is a mystery LOL

Trump can't tell the truth.

Something happening during a Presudent's term of office is not always the fault of that President.

Will you hold Trump accountable? He can't even get water to Puerto Rico for Christ's sake.

Something happening during a Presudent's term of office is not always the fault of that President.

Will you hold Trump accountable? He can't even get water to Puerto Rico for Christ's sake.
that's his fault how? proof they need water anyway. they live on an island surrounded by water. how did they use to get it?

This thread demonstrates that Trump can indeed tell the truth. You are getting upset over him doing just that.

Side note: Your own willingness to lie indicates that you don't really have an issue with lying.

No one forced Obama to spend so much tax money paying back donors. That was his choice and agenda. In fact we spoke out about it quite a bit for the past 8 years.

And finally, Trump is accountable for his actions and inaction. No matter how much he or others might want him not to be. Why would you think otherwise? And why do you think he should be held accountable but Obama shouldn't?

This thread demonstrates that Trump can indeed tell the truth. You are getting upset over him doing just that.

Side note: Your own willingness to lie indicates that you don't really have an issue with lying.

No one forced Obama to spend so much tax money paying back donors. That was his choice and agenda. In fact we spoke out about it quite a bit for the past 8 years.

And finally, Trump is accountable for his actions and inaction. No matter how much he or others might want him not to be. Why would you think otherwise? And why do you think he should be held accountable but Obama shouldn't?

Point out my lies.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Yes, Your party 's recession forced a stimulus bill. Is that Obama's faukt? If McCain would have won, the Republiucsns would have passed a stimulus bill too.

You are sofa king stupid that you blame Obama for the effets of the ecooic conditions happening when he took office.

Let me remind you since you are obvious toom fucking dumb to know:
Worst recession in 80 years
Housing collapse
Near Financial Meltdown
Economy shrinking at a rate over 6%
Losing 800,000 jobs a month
Two quagmire Wars
A massive unfunded expansion of Medicare
Two unfunded Bush tax cuts

Are those lies, asswipe?

Why do the rich need a tax break. And, if they do need a tax break, why at the expense of the poor?

Point out my lies.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Yes, Your party 's recession forced a stimulus bill. Is that Obama's faukt? If McCain would have won, the Republiucsns would have passed a stimulus bill too.

You are sofa king stupid that you blame Obama for the effets of the ecooic conditions happening when he took office.

Let me remind you since you are obvious toom fucking dumb to know:
Worst recession in 80 years
Housing collapse
Near Financial Meltdown
Economy shrinking at a rate over 6%
Losing 800,000 jobs a month
Two quagmire Wars
A massive unfunded expansion of Medicare
Two unfunded Bush tax cuts

Are those lies, asswipe?

Yes. Not really difficult was it?

Forum List