Trump blames Obama for not preparing the administration for the pandemic, while lying about being prepared for one back in August

..Obamas hate cops/America/whites.....they and the blacks are LOVING seeing the US like this --even if they are dying .....they've always wanted America taken down.....ever read crap on black forums? they say that shit all the time
You are a racist with no argument. Too sad and disgusting.
YOU have no argument
hahahahahahah
........the Obamas/blacks are too obsessed with fake racism that they couldn't care less about a pandemic

1589537440361.png

let's post remarks made by trumps minister....o wait he is a godless pussy grabber...who never attended church till it profited him...

..Obamas hate cops/America/whites.....they and the blacks are LOVING seeing the US like this --even if they are dying .....they've always wanted America taken down.....ever read crap on black forums? they say that shit all the time
You are a racist with no argument. Too sad and disgusting.
YOU have no argument
hahahahahahah
........the Obamas/blacks are too obsessed with fake racism that they couldn't care less about a pandemic
You post up silly nonsense that has nothing to do with the OP. You should be embarrassed.

Road not taken: Trump administration didn't use pandemic "playbook" for coronavirus And yet, Obama left Trump a 69 page playbook outlining exactly what to do in a pandemic. Trump and his team are liars.

Also, how can you be prepared for a pandemic going all the way back to August, when you called it a hoax in February? Just more confirmed lies that cannot be disputed, while Trump and his Nazi party remain the single largest threat to human life in this country.

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.

Tissue ?

Calling it a hoax wasn't a lie. It was bad judgement, but that's what a hack you are.

Nazi party....fuck you.

Shove your hyperbolic bullshit up your ass.

Please show me where Trump or anyone of reason in the Republican party refers to themselves as nazi's.
"Bad judgment?" You can say that again. Almost 1.5 million infected bad judgment.

Road not taken: Trump administration didn't use pandemic "playbook" for coronavirus And yet, Obama left Trump a 69 page playbook outlining exactly what to do in a pandemic. Trump and his team are liars.

Also, how can you be prepared for a pandemic going all the way back to August, when you called it a hoax in February? Just more confirmed lies that cannot be disputed, while Trump and his Nazi party remain the single largest threat to human life in this country.

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.
Big time.

Yeah...I lost big in 2016.

Gosuch

Kavennagh

Got my ass kicked.

oh wait......
You traded your soul for criminality, not elections. You should know

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.
Big time.

Gosuch

Kavennagh

Got my ass kicked.

oh wait......
You traded your soul for criminality, not elections. You don't know the difference.

Trump has said numerous times that the problem goes way back before Barry Oboingo.

Can you ever just once bother yourself to not lie out your ass?

Of course. It's NEVER Trump's fault.

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.
Big time.

Gosuch

Kavennagh

Got my ass kicked.

oh wait......
You traded your soul for criminality, not elections. You should know

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.
Big time.

Gosuch

Kavennagh

Got my ass kicked.

oh wait......
You traded your soul for criminality, not elections. You don't know the difference.

Whatever.

Hope your fantasy world does not include the corona.

It might get int the way of your imaginary dragons.

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.

Tissue ?

Calling it a hoax wasn't a lie. It was bad judgement, but that's what a hack you are.

Nazi party....fuck you.

Please show me where Trump or anyone of reason in the Republican party refers to themselves as nazi's.
"Bad judgment?" You can say that again. Almost 1.5 million infected bad judgment.

You missed the point there Asperger Boy.

You, along with your other Monday Morning Quarterbacks are a pile of fun to watch.

You actually think you come across as being "SMART".

Now, show me whee any large group of republicans call themselves nazi's or shut the fuck up.

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.

Tissue ?

Nazi party....fuck you.

You missed the point there Asperger Boy.

You, along with your other Monday Morning Quarterbacks are a pile of fun to watch.

You actually think you come across as being "SMART".

Now, show me whee any large group of republicans call themselves nazi's or shut the fuck up.
The hypocritical protesters don't have to call themselves Nazis. Their actions prove them to be. The fact that you run around capital buildings like a bunch of hick rednecks and nazi banners, hell bent on exposing others to Coronavirus, tells everyone that you are more than willing to see others die for your reckless behavior.

Dude obama was the worsts President ever he was a puppet

Dude obama was the worsts President ever he was a puppet
Obama's 69 page playbook, and Trump's non-existent playbook proves Obama had it together. Trump doesn't have a clue, and could care less about this whole pandemic. His imaginary Coronavirus success story is one of death. Trump is a walking genocide disaster for the citizenry. The worst and most incompetent president in history;

Forum List

Back