Trump blames Obama for not preparing the administration for the pandemic, while lying about being prepared for one back in August

Road not taken: Trump administration didn't use pandemic "playbook" for coronavirus And yet, Obama left Trump a 69 page playbook outlining exactly what to do in a pandemic. Trump and his team are liars.

Also, how can you be prepared for a pandemic going all the way back to August, when you called it a hoax in February? Just more confirmed lies that cannot be disputed, while Trump and his Nazi party remain the single largest threat to human life in this country.
Dude obama was the worsts President ever he was a puppet
By the way, your argument is naked of any substance. That just means you can't back up your claims.

doesnt matter

what matters now is that if we dont open up the economy right now, we will never again recover or have an economy

doesnt matter

what matters now is that if we dont open up the economy right now, we will never again recover or have an economy
Let me put this as simple as simple gets. If you don't prepare in the right way to open an economy, there won't be economy anyway. You don't seem to have the good horse sense to figure out the symbiotic relationship here. An economy depends on healthy people. Healthy people feed the economy. What is so complicated about that?

Road not taken: Trump administration didn't use pandemic "playbook" for coronavirus And yet, Obama left Trump a 69 page playbook outlining exactly what to do in a pandemic. Trump and his team are liars.

Also, how can you be prepared for a pandemic going all the way back to August, when you called it a hoax in February? Just more confirmed lies that cannot be disputed, while Trump and his Nazi party remain the single largest threat to human life in this country.
Obama's 69 page playbook, and Trump's non-existent playbook proves Obama had it together. Trump doesn't have a clue, and could care less about this whole pandemic. His imaginary Coronavirus success story is one of death. Trump is a walking genocide disaster for the citizenry. The worst and most incompetent president in history;

Lol stop obama is a joke and makes me laugh every time you take him serious haha

By the way, your argument is naked of any substance. That just means you can't back up your claims.
Where are the 302s?

Obama's 69 page playbook, and Trump's non-existent playbook proves Obama had it together. Trump doesn't have a clue, and could care less about this whole pandemic. His imaginary Coronavirus success story is one of death. Trump is a walking genocide disaster for the citizenry. The worst and most incompetent president in history;

Lol stop obama is a joke and makes me laugh every time you take him serious haha

You have not proven that Obama is a joke. Obam is and was admired around the world with high remarks.

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

China is taking over the lead to be a world power and pave way for Iran to complete their nuclear program. Because of Trump dumbest foreign and domestic failure policies we’ve ever seen. We are not making friends but created more enemies. Sadly.

doesnt matter

Like I said several times even way before the CV-19 crisis. Trump made this country a laughing stock around the world.

World looks on in horror as Trump flails over pandemic despite claims US leads way | Donald Trump | The Guardian

World looks on in horror as Trump flails over pandemic despite claims US leads way
The president’s outlandish behavior as Americans suffer has inspired horror and confusion while alienating allies.

You have not proven that Obama is a joke. Obam is and was admired around the world with high remarks.

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

China is taking over the lead to be a world power and pave way for Iran to complete their nuclear program. Because of Trump dumbest foreign and domestic failure policies we’ve ever seen. We are not making friends but created more enemies. Sadly.

He's a liar. He can't prove anything, and he is wasted space.

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

If the media reported the news they would’ve reported about the 7000 blacks killed in six years in his hometown of Chicago,, If the media reported the news they would have exposed the Obama care mandate and the premiums sky rocketing or fast and furious, that I’ve never heard about until he was gone. If the media would report about the jobs that he created we’re low wage 30 hour a week job Obama would be more we’ll known as a joke.. I don’t do main stream media I do my own investigations I do my own research.. Obama was a democrat puppet and got paid to do the democrat bidding.. he’s a black slave owner and he put more blacks On permanent Urban slave plantations..

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

If the media reported the news they would’ve reported about the 7000 blacks killed in six years in his hometown of Chicago,, If the media reported the news they would have exposed the Obama care mandate and the premiums sky rocketing or fast and furious, that I’ve never heard about until he was gone. If the media would report about the jobs that he created we’re low wage 30 hour a week job Obama would be more we’ll known as a joke.. I don’t do main stream media I do my own investigations I do my own research.. Obama was a democrat puppet and got paid to do the democrat bidding.. he’s a black slave owner and he put more blacks On permanent Urban slave plantations..

If you had done your research, you wouldn't be posting inaccurate information.

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

I’m
Not not one half truth .. all facts.. 7000 blacks
Killed in HIS HOME TOWN .. He’s the most pathetic live in the history of America he would never be hired by anybody outside of white Democrats promoting him to get votes.. lol The media got this guy a job nobody would’ve hired him nobody still doesn’t want to hire him lol

By the way, your grammar sucks. Go back to school. One can barely understand what you type.

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

I’m
Killed in HIS HOME TOWN .. He’s the most pathetic live in the history of America he would never be hired by anybody outside of white Democrats promoting him to get votes.. lol The media got this guy a job nobody would’ve hired him nobody still doesn’t want to hire him lol

Wrong! 7000 blacks killed by white privilege. Section 8 housing! Buildings without prison walls! All a planned conspiracy. Has nothing to do with Obama. Obama didn't create segregated housing to keep blacks out of mainstream society. Where in the hell have you been?

Where is your proof Obama is a black slave owner? You don't have any. You're a liar.

By the way, your grammar sucks. Go back to school. One can barely understand what you type.

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

I’m

Wrong! 7000 blacks killed by white privilege. Section 8 housing! Buildings without prison walls! All a planned conspiracy. Has nothing to do with Obama. Obama didn't create segregated housing to keep blacks out of mainstream society. Where in the hell have you been?

Where is your proof Obama is a black slave owner? You don't have any. You're a liar.

These neighborhoods have been run by democrats for 70-80 years

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

I’m

You mean whites who called themselves Democrats, but were really Republicans.

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

I’m

I could do research and find mayors names for past 80 years, and their party and their policies, but I won’t waste my time, Baltimore has a black mayor black please chief black school superintendent and they were rioting because of police brutality,, no white people even a police officer was black lol but if you’re insane ass wants to blame Republicans you go right ahead.. you all are insane .. it’s you you are the racist .. look in the mirror.. you are a racist if you vote for these polices democrats have implemented

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

I’m

I could do research and find mayors names for past 80 years, and their party and their policies, but I won’t waste my time, Baltimore has a black mayor black please chief black school superintendent and they were rioting because of police brutality,, no white people even a police officer was black lol but if you’re insane ass wants to blame Republicans you go right ahead.. you all are insane .. it’s you you are the racist .. look in the mirror.. you are a racist if you vote for these polices democrats have implemented

You can do nothing of the sort, and your post is nothing but rambling bs that tells us nothing. You have been a waste of time as always. See you later.

For Trump? It’s a PITY.

I’m

You can do nothing of the sort, and your post is nothing but rambling bs that tells us nothing. You have been a waste of time as always. See you later.

Just facts

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.

Tissue ?

Calling it a hoax wasn't a lie. It was bad judgement, but that's what a hack you are.

Nazi party....fuck you.

Shove your hyperbolic bullshit up your ass.

Please show me where Trump or anyone of reason in the Republican party refers to themselves as nazi's.
"Bad judgment?" You can say that again. Almost 1.5 million infected bad judgment.

You missed the point there Asperger Boy.

You, along with your other Monday Morning Quarterbacks are a pile of fun to watch.

You actually think you come across as being "SMART".

Now, show me whee any large group of republicans call themselves nazi's or shut the fuck up.
The hypocritical protesters don't have to call themselves Nazis. Their actions prove them to be. The fact that you run around capital buildings like a bunch of hick rednecks and nazi banners, hell bent on exposing others to Coronavirus, tells everyone that you are more than willing to see others die for your reckless behavior.

Yes....well...you being a leftwinger....you just know.

The world is as YOU SEE IT.....how dare anyone see it any other way.

Moron.

TDS thread 1,570
Another loser.

Tissue ?

Calling it a hoax wasn't a lie. It was bad judgement, but that's what a hack you are.

Nazi party....fuck you.

Shove your hyperbolic bullshit up your ass.

Please show me where Trump or anyone of reason in the Republican party refers to themselves as nazi's.
"Bad judgment?" You can say that again. Almost 1.5 million infected bad judgment.

You missed the point there Asperger Boy.

You, along with your other Monday Morning Quarterbacks are a pile of fun to watch.

You actually think you come across as being "SMART".

Now, show me whee any large group of republicans call themselves nazi's or shut the fuck up.
The hypocritical protesters don't have to call themselves Nazis. Their actions prove them to be. The fact that you run around capital buildings like a bunch of hick rednecks and nazi banners, hell bent on exposing others to Coronavirus, tells everyone that you are more than willing to see others die for your reckless behavior.

Yes....well...you being a leftwinger....you just know.

The world is as YOU SEE IT.....how dare anyone see it any other way.

Moron.
Ha, don't go pouting off like a baby when you can't win a debate that was never there for you to win to begin with. What a bunch of whiny sore losers.

Forum List

Back