trump blames Pence for January 6th

And Pence is still a coward that is trying to avoid testifying to the J6 grand jury. trump has no bottom to his immoral and unethical antics.
Awww jimboliar Trumpy is your favorite and now you are adding Pencey to your list of neverending babble.

And Pence is still a coward that is trying to avoid testifying to the J6 grand jury. trump has no bottom to his immoral and unethical antics.
By the way, the J6 Inquisition has already been exposed, remember?

The insurrection started before Pence started. So Trump is lying... shocking I know.

Trump is to blame for the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack on America's democracy.
You mean the guided tour through the Capitol? No, I believe it was Piglosi and her henchmen who planned it then held back video to keep real Americans from finding that out....
...while creating all the propaganda she knew you lemmings would lap up.
You aren't very bright are you Mrs Jones?

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 4.03.53 PM.png

"It's all your fault!!
You made my goons try to hang you!"

Last edited:
View attachment 765725
"It's all your fault!!
You made my goons try to hang you!"
It is becoming really apparent that trump's narcissism has caused lasting and permanent brain damage. And still, as much as 30% of the GOP wants him in the WH again. That is both amazing and frightening.

I suppose the 30% does not mind losing, which trump has caused for the party in the last three elections.

It is becoming really apparent that trump's narcissism has caused lasting and permanent brain damage. And still, as much as 30% of the GOP wants him in the WH again. That is both amazing and frightening.

I suppose the 30% does not mind losing, which trump has caused for the party in the last three elections.
We can take his narcissism because he works hard for Americans and will destroy your Reich cult.
Plus your side has a ton of narcissists in it too.

And you didn't learn math at Dimmer school either did you?

You mean the guided tour through the Capitol? No, I believe it was Piglosi and her henchmen who planned it then held back video to keep real Americans from finding that out....
...while creating all the propaganda she knew you lemmings would lap up.
You aren't very bright are you Mrs Jones?
Wow, Indoctrination at its finest. ^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back