Trump Blasts Military Generals, Says They Are ‘Embarrassing To Our Country’

Why do ISIS troops still have food and toilet paper?
Why aren't we bombing their supply lines?
This is a farce.

Hours earlier, he said he’d rely on the generals’ expertise to defeat ISIS.

Appearing at the Commander-in-Chief forum on MSNBC, Donald Trump said the generals of the U.S. military were “embarrassing” to America.

Trump said that the generals had been “reduced to rubble.”

Trump has previously said he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

All of this is particularly confusing, since, just hours earlier, Trump said that he would rely on the generals of the U.S. military to create a plan to defeat ISIS.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-generals-embarrassing-country-2048c27becef#.dhy3ejifb

Trump is a know nothing loser that couldn't wipe the dust off these brave mens shoe. I hope every veteran says a big NO to Trump.

Obama has fired generals who wanted to actually fight muslim terrorists and replaced them with generals who want to make sure muslim terrorists understand the contributions muslims have made to the world.......
Yeah, the US has never killed one Muslim while Oblama has been in office, not a one...A mind, is a terrible thing to waste...Here's the trash basket for yours...

They are not fighting this war....they are dropping bombs on random terrorists to make people think he actually cares...
I knew you lived in denial, but total ignorance also?

This is a farce.
Why waste a bomb on toilet paper, since they use their left hand to wipe with....Why is Congress dragging it's feet on Oblama and his plans for fighting ISIS?

This is a farce.
Why waste a bomb on toilet paper, since they use their left hand to wipe with....Why is Congress dragging it's feet on Oblama and his plans for fighting ISIS?

obama has no plan to fight isis.....he doesn't care.....

When Trump was told about Putin's invasions, annexation, support of Assad, being KGB and cyber attack, Trump said, oh yea, well let me tell you what Obama did.

So Trump has chosen Putin over America.

Go ahead USMB GOP, spin, spin, spin away.

Hours earlier, he said he’d rely on the generals’ expertise to defeat ISIS.

Appearing at the Commander-in-Chief forum on MSNBC, Donald Trump said the generals of the U.S. military were “embarrassing” to America.

Trump said that the generals had been “reduced to rubble.”

Trump has previously said he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

All of this is particularly confusing, since, just hours earlier, Trump said that he would rely on the generals of the U.S. military to create a plan to defeat ISIS.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-generals-embarrassing-country-2048c27becef#.dhy3ejifb

Trump is a know nothing loser that couldn't wipe the dust off these brave mens shoe. I hope every veteran says a big NO to Trump.

Obama has fired generals who wanted to actually fight muslim terrorists and replaced them with generals who want to make sure muslim terrorists understand the contributions muslims have made to the world.......
Ok, I won't vote for Obama.

This is a farce.

obama has no plan to fight isis.....he doesn't care.....
How many terrorists has President Obama actually ‘taken out’? Probably more than 30,000.

President Obama has killed two ISIS leaders on two continents in two days

Many Terrorist Notches on Obama's Belt

I'm guessing your face is so dirty because you'be been hiding it up you butt.

6429338-Dirty-Soot-and-ash-cover-a-man-s-face-He-is-gritting-his-teeth-in-agony--Stock-Photo.jpg

I think Obama has allowed his operatives to do their job in taking out top Islamic terrorists.
I think, however, he is way too concerned about collateral damage as in those who transport food and supplies he won't take out.

I think Obama has allowed his operatives to do their job in taking out top Islamic terrorists.
I think, however, he is way too concerned about collateral damage as in those who transport food and supplies he won't take out.

He doesn't care about stopping terrorists....he drops bombs so morons like you guys can say...hey look, he is doing something.....

He doesn't care about stopping terrorists....he drops bombs so morons like you guys can say...hey look, he is doing something.....
Do not lump me with these other morons.
I am in my own category of moron.
GW didn't do shit so be happy Obama's allowing our military to so SOMETHING.

Ummm, see post #28.

I'm not.......Bush left both countries in stable condition...they fell apart under obama.....

I'm not.......Bush left both countries in stable condition...they fell apart under obama.....
Nah! There was going to be a Holy war somewhere along the line and GW didn't take any oil.

This is a farce.

Until Putin started going after ISIS the US was making sorties but only 25% of the air raids dropped a bomb and that was after they dropped warning leaflets to the convoys.

It has been a complete farce. They've allowed Erdogan to not only supply ISIS but buy the oil that ISIS supplied from the captured oil fields and Turkey was selling it on the black market.

There's more to this bullshit but I'm making jambalaya and only doing short posts.

Forum List

Back