Trump Blasts Military Generals, Says They Are ‘Embarrassing To Our Country’

Hours earlier, he said he’d rely on the generals’ expertise to defeat ISIS.

Appearing at the Commander-in-Chief forum on MSNBC, Donald Trump said the generals of the U.S. military were “embarrassing” to America.

Trump said that the generals had been “reduced to rubble.”

Trump has previously said he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

All of this is particularly confusing, since, just hours earlier, Trump said that he would rely on the generals of the U.S. military to create a plan to defeat ISIS.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-generals-embarrassing-country-2048c27becef#.dhy3ejifb

Trump is a know nothing loser that couldn't wipe the dust off these brave mens shoe. I hope every veteran says a big NO to Trump.
This is a big lie. He never said the generals were an embarrassment. Under Obama's leadership, we have been reducied to a point that it is embarrassing to our Country. His point was Obama/Clinton stymied the generals. Obama is the embarrassment, not our generals.

Appearing at the Commander-in-Chief forum on MSNBC, Donald Trump said the generals of the U.S. military were “embarrassing” to America.

All of this is particularly confusing, since, just hours earlier, Trump said that he would rely on the generals of the U.S. military to create a plan to defeat ISIS.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-generals-embarrassing-country-2048c27becef#.dhy3ejifb

Trump is a know nothing loser that couldn't wipe the dust off these brave mens shoe. I hope every veteran says a big NO to Trump.
This is a big lie. He never said the generals were an embarrassment. Under Obama's leadership, we have been reducied to a point that it is embarrassing to our Country. His point was Obama/Clinton stymied the generals. Obama is the embarrassment, not our generals.

There are more military serving Generals and Admirals today including all in military history. Sounds like the ship is top heavy to me.

What constitutes Treason

"If any person or persons, owing allegiance to the United States of America, shall levy war against them, or shall adhere to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States, or elsewhere, and shall be thereof convicted on confession in open Court, or on the testimony of two witnesses to the same."

He's walking very close to the edge on this one.
Bullshit. Obama tap danced on it.

What constitutes Treason

"If any person or persons, owing allegiance to the United States of America, shall levy war against them, or shall adhere to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States, or elsewhere, and shall be thereof convicted on confession in open Court, or on the testimony of two witnesses to the same."

He's walking very close to the edge on this one.
Bullshit. Obama tap danced on it.

satire

The Rosenberg's were executed for Treason and after both were electrocuted it was found out that she was the spy and her husband innocent.

Recently Trump has said....
Blacks have nothing...No jobs,no homes,no education,no reason for hope they get killed walking home...
The military sucks
The US is a third world country shit hole....

Huh?

Talk about being Doom and Gloom...

they are an embarrassment , many are mrobamas politically correct 'kings men' and it is their fault that they are held in disdain . I figure that many stay in service due to paychecks , retirement and other financial reasons .
How do you know that? What service have you provided to makes you aware of this being true?

Obama has fired generals who wanted to actually fight muslim terrorists and replaced them with generals who want to make sure muslim terrorists understand the contributions muslims have made to the world.......
Yeah, the US has never killed one Muslim while Oblama has been in office, not a one...A mind, is a terrible thing to waste...Here's the trash basket for yours...

They are not fighting this war....they are dropping bombs on random terrorists to make people think he actually cares...

"on random terrorists".......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, he does know more about Isis than the generals. After all, he said so.

Trump's blaming the wrong guy.
BARRY has replaced a lot of good generals with Obama ass-kissers. General Ham is a great example. When ordered NOT to send his team on 9/11/12 he was relieved of command for deciding to send them anyway.

It was BARRY who ordered the ISIS oil facilities - which funded 50% of ISIS' terrorist operations, including the Paris attack - were off-limits to air strikes...until the Paris attack and the French/Russians told Barry 'FU' and attacked them.

It was Barry who ordered the military to drop leaflets warning ISIS those oil facility attacks were coming.

It was Barry who refused to let the military destroy ISIS' mile-long convoys as they entered Iraq.

It was Hillary and Barry who dragged the country into 2 unauthorized wars to help Al Qaeida take over Libya and try to make up for the horrible 'Red line' disaster.

Trump has a point! He said that many of the generals have gotten to be political correct , and the generals have become more politicians than soldiers!

Then he said he wants the generals to formulate a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS.

So which is it?

Another stupid blunder by Trump. You don't get the support of the military by attacking their leadership. I guess he confused political leaders and military leaders. With his background in goverment and politics, he probably doesn't recognize the difference.
He just got the endorsement of almost 90 of them so maybe you should take smear sites with a grain of salt?

they are an embarrassment , many are mrobamas politically correct 'kings men' and it is their fault that they are held in disdain . I figure that many stay in service due to paychecks , retirement and other financial reasons .
How do you know that? What service have you provided to makes you aware of this being true?
---------------------------------------------------- its just Thoughtful speculation . I see a buncha underling generals [kings men' of mrobama fighting a war like a buncha wusses and I figure that they are just taking care of their money , perks , status and retirements Bodecia . --------------- and , good morning Bodecia !!:afro:

Trump has a point! He said that many of the generals have gotten to be political correct , and the generals have become more politicians than soldiers!

Then he said he wants the generals to formulate a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS.

So which is it?
----------------------------------------------- didn't Trump say that he wants HIS Generals to come up with a plan in 30 days HStarsky.

Ahhh, the power of Trump. Simply declare unnamed generals are political and viola...They are!

if he said HIS Generals then I suppose that means the remaining Generals that he sees as being GOOD Generals HStarsky .----------- I think that General Michael Flynn would be one of those GOOD Generals plus the other 88 that he has that are supporting Trump .

Forum List

Back