Trump Blasts Military Generals, Says They Are ‘Embarrassing To Our Country’

well that was fun , liberal Hilary and mrobama supporters and apologists kicked in the nutz and azzez once again but looks like it may be over .

They are in a "jungle" of innocent civilians.
Kindness that kills even more innocents down the road.
I'm not a Liberal when it comes to dealing with murderers.
There is a big difference between conscripts who are enemy soldiers because they have to be, and highly motivated recruits seeking revenge. Collateral damage creates those highly motivated soldiers seeking revenge after having their family and friends killed and maimed in collateral damage. An airstrike may take out a dozen poorly motivated soldiers, but it may create an equal number of highly motivated soldiers as replacements.
---------------------------------------- and then you just need to kill the highly motivated Islamic jihadist terrorists Camp !!
No, you have to kill them all, but in a way that depletes their forces, not in a way that increases their forces. Certainly not in a way that increases their forces with better-motivated soldiers than the ones you destroy.
In next week's episode, we learn how rationale Islam is.
Oh, brother!
I gave you military science, it has nothing to do with Islam. It is military science because it is garnered from lessons learned. The war against ISIL is a war of attrition. That means depleting their forces. What depletes their forces is good, what increases their forces is bad. Pretty basic and understandable. If you do not understand attrition and it's purpose you do not understand the basic principles of warfare.

Kindness that kills even more innocents down the road.
I'm not a Liberal when it comes to dealing with murderers.
There is a big difference between conscripts who are enemy soldiers because they have to be, and highly motivated recruits seeking revenge. Collateral damage creates those highly motivated soldiers seeking revenge after having their family and friends killed and maimed in collateral damage. An airstrike may take out a dozen poorly motivated soldiers, but it may create an equal number of highly motivated soldiers as replacements.
---------------------------------------- and then you just need to kill the highly motivated Islamic jihadist terrorists Camp !!
No, you have to kill them all, but in a way that depletes their forces, not in a way that increases their forces. Certainly not in a way that increases their forces with better-motivated soldiers than the ones you destroy.
Oh, brother!
I gave you military science, it has nothing to do with Islam. It is military science because it is garnered from lessons learned. The war against ISIL is a war of attrition. That means depleting their forces. What depletes their forces is good, what increases their forces is bad. Pretty basic and understandable. If you do not understand attrition and it's purpose you do not understand the basic principles of warfare.
I understand they are not obstructed aerially by a jungle.
I also understand they rape, maim and murder anyone who isn't one of them.
They have no regard for innocents.

if he said HIS Generals then I suppose that means the remaining Generals that he sees as being GOOD Generals HStarsky .----------- I think that General Michael Flynn would be one of those GOOD Generals plus the other 88 that he has that are supporting Trump .

Flynn and the others are retired fool.
-------------------------------------------------- so what , retired Generals are still Generals both I and Trump approve of them . Some retired or resigned because they were forced out by mrobama because they advised mrobama on how to fight the enemy in an effective manner that is not approved by mrobama HStarsky .
You do understand that Trump is talking about active duty generals and not retired generals? In that context your point is dumb.

Please post at least one link that shows Obama "forced" any military member to resign.
Just one?

Shit......no challenge at all.

Obama's Military Purge

The first guy to get the axe was General McChrystal. Remember him?

Stanley A. McChrystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Oh, brother!
What does that have to do with formulating or implementing a strategy to defeat them? Why would you want to take actions that would help them recruit loyal and dedicated soldiers?

I think that they should be nuked , islam is not compatabil with the WEST so no reason to keep any of them around Camp .

if he said HIS Generals then I suppose that means the remaining Generals that he sees as being GOOD Generals HStarsky .----------- I think that General Michael Flynn would be one of those GOOD Generals plus the other 88 that he has that are supporting Trump .

-------------------------------------------------- so what , retired Generals are still Generals both I and Trump approve of them . Some retired or resigned because they were forced out by mrobama because they advised mrobama on how to fight the enemy in an effective manner that is not approved by mrobama HStarsky .
You do understand that Trump is talking about active duty generals and not retired generals? In that context your point is dumb.

Please post at least one link that shows Obama "forced" any military member to resign.
Just one?

Obama's Military Purge

A president cannot "fire" a member of the military.

Just one?

Obama's Military Purge

Yes he can. It's part of his job description as Commander-in-Chief. The formal way of doing it is asking for his resignation, but it's essentially the same thing, so don't try to parse words.

This is something that the military believes in (unlike Hillary). If they do something un-becoming they are given the option of resigning their commission....or facing charges.

Last edited:

Just one?

Obama's Military Purge

Yes he can. It's part of his job description as Commander-in-Chief.

No he can't dope. He can only relieve him of his command. A president can't "purge", "fire" or otherwise remove a member from military service.

Oh, brother!
What does that have to do with formulating or implementing a strategy to defeat them? Why would you want to take actions that would help them recruit loyal and dedicated soldiers?
They are apparently doing a good job recruiting.
Liberals are emotionally and mentally stunted when it comes to the opposite mindset.
These people are murderers and need someone to slaughter.
Your compassion is someone else's dearly departed.

Just one?

Obama's Military Purge

No he can't dope. He can only relieve him of his command. A president can't "purge", "fire" or otherwise remove a member from military service.
Being relieved of your command means the same as getting fired. Being relieved=fired.

But he has purged a shitload of them. Guess you didn't even bother reading my links. Many were brought up on various charges, some cleared of charges, but they saw the writing on the wall and resigned.

Just one?

Obama's Military Purge

Being relieved of your command means the same as getting fired. Being relieved=fired.

Words have meanings. The only parsing is being done by you. You are trying to make relieved mean the same thing as purged or fired. As usual the right needs too mischaracterize and obfuscate in an attempt to score points.

relieved from duty means the same exact thing as purged or fired or resign while you have the chance SHartsky .

Just one?

Obama's Military Purge

Words have meanings. The only parsing is being done by you. You are trying to make relieved mean the same thing as purged or fired. As usual the right needs too mischaracterize and obfuscate in an attempt to score points.
As usual a liberal has to ignore the truth.

Asking for your resignation is being fired.
Relieving you of command is being fired.
Being purged is being put out of the service for the good of the military because you are considered unacceptable.
Either way it means you lost your job and when it comes to officers, not having a job means you have your look for another assignment or resign your commission. It also can get you passed over. Getting a bad OER will get you passed over and pretty much end your career.

I found great synonyms for "fired" on the new Thesaurus.com!

People get fired all the time in the military, and they even call it that, you dumb fuckstick.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back