Trump Blasts Military Generals, Says They Are ‘Embarrassing To Our Country’

There are many embarrassment to our country, no the least of which is Matthew/Jake.

this is the list of retired Generals that support Trump . If an active General publically supports Trump or advises war fighting that mrobama doesn't like well he will probably be fired . Its a military rule that active service personnel keep their opinions to themselves or be disciplined Starsky . ------------- don't you know that Starsky ??

Why do ISIS troops still have food and toilet paper?
Why aren't we bombing their supply lines?
This is a farce.

Your ignorance is a farce:

Timeline of ISIL-related events (2016) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I have no problem with a post that is smaller than War & Peace.

Now please tell me again why ISIS has more than 1 minute's worth of supplies.
There were more bombs dropped on NVA and Vietcong supply lines during the Vietnam war than all the bombs we dropped in WWII. They still managed to get supplies through.

This is a farce.

There were more bombs dropped on NVA and Vietcong supply lines during the Vietnam war than all the bombs we dropped in WWII. They still managed to get supplies through.
Is ISIS in a jungle?

This is a farce.

Is ISIS in a jungle?
They are in a "jungle" of innocent civilians.

This is a farce.

Is ISIS in a jungle?
Kindness that kills even more innocents down the road.
I'm not a Liberal when it comes to dealing with murderers.

Is ISIS in a jungle?

Listen clown I got news for you: Our military was tasked to dismantle ISIS, not only are we trying to smash them, so does Turkey, Russia, UK, France, they are all on it. Do you for a second think that you have some sort of superior set of ideas from the couch in your living room on how to go about it than all these people?

Time to get real, you don't.

Trump has a point! He said that many of the generals have gotten to be political correct , and the generals have become more politicians than soldiers!

So then Trump rounds up 88 generals and admirals to endorse him?

Because he has a point about them becoming more politicians than soldiers?

Is ISIS in a jungle?
There is a big difference between conscripts who are enemy soldiers because they have to be, and highly motivated recruits seeking revenge. Collateral damage creates those highly motivated soldiers seeking revenge after having their family and friends killed and maimed in collateral damage. An airstrike may take out a dozen poorly motivated soldiers, but it may create an equal number of highly motivated soldiers as replacements.

Dropping leaflets down to ISIS warning them that French and Russian bombers are coming is not only embarrassing - it's treasonous.

Is ISIS in a jungle?
There is a big difference between conscripts who are enemy soldiers because they have to be, and highly motivated recruits seeking revenge. Collateral damage creates those highly motivated soldiers seeking revenge after having their family and friends killed and maimed in collateral damage. An airstrike may take out a dozen poorly motivated soldiers, but it may create an equal number of highly motivated soldiers as replacements.
---------------------------------------- and then you just need to kill the highly motivated Islamic jihadist terrorists Camp !!

Trump Blasts Military Generals, Says They Are ‘Embarrassing To Our Country’

Hours earlier, he said he’d rely on the generals’ expertise to defeat ISIS.

Appearing at the Commander-in-Chief forum on MSNBC, Donald Trump said the generals of the U.S. military were “embarrassing” to America.

Trump said that the generals had been “reduced to rubble.”

Trump has previously said he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

All of this is particularly confusing, since, just hours earlier, Trump said that he would rely on the generals of the U.S. military to create a plan to defeat ISIS.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-generals-embarrassing-country-2048c27becef#.dhy3ejifb

Trump is a know nothing loser that couldn't wipe the dust off these brave mens shoe. I hope every veteran says a big NO to Trump.
All of the decent general's have quit, retired, or have been pushed out by Obama. Now, most of them are what they call perfumed gentlemen ocifers acting as yes men for that narcissistic prick in the Oval Office.

The 8 laws of leadership a "Perfumed Prince" will never follow | BPM, Lean Six Sigma & Continuous Process Improvement | Process Excellence Network

Is ISIS in a jungle?
---------------------------------------- and then you just need to kill the highly motivated Islamic jihadist terrorists Camp !!
No, you have to kill them all, but in a way that depletes their forces, not in a way that increases their forces. Certainly not in a way that increases their forces with better-motivated soldiers than the ones you destroy.

if he said HIS Generals then I suppose that means the remaining Generals that he sees as being GOOD Generals HStarsky .----------- I think that General Michael Flynn would be one of those GOOD Generals plus the other 88 that he has that are supporting Trump .

Flynn and the others are retired fool.
-------------------------------------------------- so what , retired Generals are still Generals both I and Trump approve of them . Some retired or resigned because they were forced out by mrobama because they advised mrobama on how to fight the enemy in an effective manner that is not approved by mrobama HStarsky .
You do understand that Trump is talking about active duty generals and not retired generals? In that context your point is dumb.

Please post at least one link that shows Obama "forced" any military member to resign.

like I told you , active duty Generals and military can't pubically support Trumps plans over mrobamas . Its against military law / code . All I have is retired or resigned REAL Generals while all you have is mrobama 'pajama boys' and some ' perfumed princes' HStarsky .

Is ISIS in a jungle?
No, you have to kill them all, but in a way that depletes their forces, not in a way that increases their forces. Certainly not in a way that increases their forces with better-motivated soldiers than the ones you destroy.
In next week's episode, we learn how rationale Islam is.
Oh, brother!

like I told you , active duty Generals and military can't pubically support Trumps plans over mrobamas . Its against military law / code . All I have is retired or resigned REAL Generals while all you have is mrobama 'pajama boys' and some ' perfumed princes' HStarsky .

WTF are you even talking about?

Forum List

Back