Trump BOOED this morning when he voted

Democrats jammed the poll station. It isn't hard to find out where voting is for Trump Towers.

"'I wouldn't believe a word Trump said even if he had his tongue notarized.'" ...NYC official
But we are expected to take the words of jackasses like you and all the leftist phonies around here seriously? The ones who pretend Hillary committed no crimes and Barack is not a muslim or traitor of this nation?

Go to the top of a mountain and ask God for both mercy and a cleansing.

How it must feel to go back to your hometown, especially The Big Apple, and be booed. It is a city saying "you're fired".
New York city booed someone? LOL, I would consider that more of a compliment. That is one nasty and dirty city.
Some place that I would never go on purpose.

I guess in NYC you've got to be happy if thugs are doing anythings besides killing cops or each other.
As opposed to Iowa and Nevada where they kill cops.....
There are cesspools in all states, but none bigger than NYC or maybe Chicago which, not coincidentally, are very liberal areas.
Then, don't go to those cities. Perhaps you can't keep up.
Spoken like a true communist. I'm America you should be able to go anywhere you want, but not in liberal shit holes.

Thanks for pointing out the lack of civility at the polls by Liberals. :p

Trump may be popular in places where guys marry their sisters and take their dog to work, but he's very unpopular in New York.
Lol, like New Jersey? The place where a father and daughter want to get married and have children? In that liberal shit hole?
You spelled Mississippi wrong.....lol
No, I spelled New Jersey perfectly and described it well.

It's not often when a candidate's home state goes against him.....in a big way. Tells us something....

Like Al Gore and Tennessee?

The early results will go to Clinton because her supporters don't work and have nothing else to do.

The mid-day results will go to Clinton because the drunks, potheads, sociopaths and people who need rides will finally get to the polls.

The late afternoon / evening results will be all Trump because his supporters work and pay taxes. They will get off work and go vote in droves.

Gotta' love it. People in NY know he's scum.

Donald Trump is booed as he turns up to vote
Tuesday 8 Nov 2016 4:02 pm
Donald Trump has arrived to cast his vote in New York and is met by boos

Read more: Donald Trump is booed as he turns up to vote

Ironically, this says more about Clinton supporters than it does about Trump.
New yorkers can smell a flyover country rube a thousand yard away

New yorkers can smell a flyover country rube a thousand yard away

How can they smell anything over their own stench?

Forum List

Back