Trump brands woman's claim of two-minute Trump Tower smooch fake news

Unwanted sexual advances and groping is a Evangelistic Christian value.

Filthy Don and the Russian Bots are both working hard to bury this story.....STAT!

So is that how you explain Bill Clinton and also JFK as well?

Silly far left drone!

Both claimed to be Christians.

So you agree with the other far left drone that posted it, right?

Just pointing out the facts. If you do not like the facts, feel free to offer some "alternative facts" as is the nature of you zealots.

Filthy Don and the Russian Bots are both working hard to bury this story.....STAT!

Silly far left drone!

Just pointing out the facts. If you do not like the facts, feel free to offer some "alternative facts" as is the nature of you zealots.

Oh the far left drones and their silly irony impaired comments!

See how the far left will not call out their own?

Not surprising, but goes to show what lengths they will go to in order to run their debunked religious narratives.

Silly far left drone!

Not surprising, but goes to show what lengths they will go to in order to run their debunked religious narratives.

You are so darn cute! someone offers an actual fact and you go fucking ape shit. I guess as a Trump zealot, facts are not something you are used to. That's ok, just put your head back up Trump's ass and he will tell you what to post about next.

Silly far left drone!

You are so darn cute! someone offers an actual fact and you go fucking ape shit. I guess as a Trump zealot, facts are not something you are used to. That's ok, just put your head back up Trump's ass and he will tell you what to post about next.

See how the far left drones respond when you point to the truth about themselves?

They do not care as long as they can run their debunked religious narratives and this drone has proven my comments correct!

They hail JFK and Clinton as heroes while only attacking that which has an (R) next to their name.

It is not about facts and truth, it is about pushing a religious agenda with these drones!

See how the far left drones respond when you point to the truth about themselves?

They do not care as long as they can run their debunked religious narratives and this drone has proven my comments correct!

They hail JFK and Clinton as heroes while only attacking that which has an (R) next to their name.

It is not about facts and truth, it is about pushing a religious agenda with these drones!

Actually I am not really fond of either one. JFK would have been seen as a failure of a POTUS had he not been killed. Bill was mediocre, better than the two Bushes that he was in the middle of and far better than Obama and Trump so far, but with Trump it is a bit too early to judge.

The last POTUS I would call a hero was Coolidge, as he was the last Conservative president.

Actually I am not really fond of either one. JFK would have been seen as a failure of a POTUS had he not been killed. Bill was mediocre, better than the two Bushes that he was in the middle of and far better than Obama and Trump so far, but with Trump it is a bit too early to judge.

The last POTUS I would call a hero was Coolidge, as he was the last Conservative president.

See how the far left drones will try and hide and distort the fact that hate anything with an (R) next to the name.

This one claims it is too early to tell, yet jumps on the Trump bashing band wagon using far left religious scripture.

See how they will contradict themselves to try and prove they are not far left, yet making more apparent that they follow the far left religion without hesitation or question.

See how the far left drones will try and hide and distort the fact that hate anything with an (R) next to the name.

This one claims it is too early to tell, yet jumps on the Trump bashing band wagon using far left religious scripture.

See how they will contradict themselves to try and prove they are not far left, yet making more apparent that they follow the far left religion without hesitation or question.

I do not hate anything, no even partisan zealots like yourself that put party before country.

I do jump on the Trump bashing bandwagon when he does shit I do not agree with and I jump on the Trump did ok bandwagon when he does shit I do agree with.

This "far left" narrative you are trying to paint me with is not backed up by any facts or reality. If you were to actually read my post on this forum you would find I am vehemently anti-abortion, pro-2nd amendment, pro-smaller government, pro-more freedoms, pro-less spending, anti-debt, anti-ObamaCare.

But, I am sure you will not let facts get in the way of your righteous indignation. Trump zealots and reality are not really friends.

I do not hate anything, no even partisan zealots like yourself that put party before country.

I do jump on the Trump bashing bandwagon when he does shit I do not agree with and I jump on the Trump did ok bandwagon when he does shit I do agree with.

This "far left" narrative you are trying to paint me with is not backed up by any facts or reality. If you were to actually read my post on this forum you would find I am vehemently anti-abortion, pro-2nd amendment, pro-smaller government, pro-more freedoms, pro-less spending, anti-debt, anti-ObamaCare.

But, I am sure you will not let facts get in the way of your righteous indignation. Trump zealots and reality are not really friends.

See there others like you who pretend to be something their not, but Trump getting elected showed your true colors and outed for you truly are.

That is why you really hate Trump.

And your post also proved my comments about you Trump basher.

Once again the far left drone contradicts themselves and does not even realize it, this why the far left drones are so entertaining. They constantly do this, get laughed at and then they can not understand why.

Why to bash Trump there far left drone!

See there others like you who pretend to be something their not, but Trump getting elected showed your true colors and outed for you truly are.

Once again the far left drone contradicts themselves and does not even realize it, this why the far left drones are so entertaining. They constantly do this, get laughed at and then they can not understand why.

I am a Trump basher, and proud of it.

I support smaller government and more personal freedoms. Two things that Trump does not stand for, thus I will oppose him.

Trump zealots like you lack the basic intelligence to understand that not supporting Trump does not make one far left or even a Liberal. You have been brainwashed (assuming you have a brain, which is not certain) into thinking there are only Libs and Cons, only right and left. I would pity you, but since ignorance is bliss, you are probably happier than a pig in shit.

Filthy Don has normalized sexual assault for his base that they just shrugged when he grabbed them by the puzzy.

Some say he's a great man of God.

:102:

PS Stormy Daniels will spill more beans on this fool.

I support smaller government and more personal freedoms. Two things that Trump does not stand for, thus I will oppose him.

Trump zealots like you lack the basic intelligence to understand that not supporting Trump does not make one far left or even a Liberal. You have been brainwashed (assuming you have a brain, which is not certain) into thinking there are only Libs and Cons, only right and left. I would pity you, but since ignorance is bliss, you are probably happier than a pig in shit.

And you see how the far left drone immediately goes into a religious speech about what they want, but bash the things that will give them that. They believe in the far left religious propaganda about anyone with an (R) and yet claim they want the opposite.

This part of the far left religious practices, they can not help. They are mindless drones after all.

And you see how the far left drone immediately goes into a religious speech about what they want, but bash the things that will give them that. They believe in the far left religious propaganda about anyone with an (R) and yet claim they want the opposite.

This part of the far left religious practices, they can not help. They are mindless drones after all.

:itsok:

Once again thank you for proving my comments far left drone!

Remember all you far left drones it is ok to bash anyone not part of the far left religion and make blanket statements and ignore the transgression of your heroes and gods!

Remember all you far left drones it is ok to bash anyone not part of the far left religion and make blanket statements and ignore the transgression of your heroes and gods!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I love far left drones they continually prove my points over and over.

They show a strong since of being irony impaired as they bash an FDR Democrat!

I love far left drones they continually prove my points over and over.

They show a strong since of being irony impaired as they bash an FDR Democrat!
:cryhug_1_::crying:

Forum List

Back