🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump broke the law to buy Ben Carson's endorsement. The crime is worth up to 2 years in prison

Clinton broke US secrecy rules

Miliband_3425630b.jpg

1445015333763.jpg

And yet after all those investigations, they got nothing. Better luck next time.

Trump bought Carson's endorsement. The penalty for that is up to 2 years in prison. I wonder how right wingers are going to try to spin this.

Ben Carson: I Didn’t Want To Endorse Trump, But He Promised Me A Position

Dr. Ben Carson, who endorsed Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy on Friday, appears less than enthusiastic about that decision. And the real reason the unsuccessful GOP presidential hopeful endorsed his former rival could be a violation of federal law.

Carson told the conservative online site NewsMax TV on Monday that he backed Trump based on a practical calculus.

“I didn’t see a path for [John] Kasich, who I like, or for [Marco] Rubio, who I like. As far as [Ted] Cruz is concerned, I don’t think he’s gonna be able to draw independents and Democrats unless has has some kind of miraculous change… Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.” Pressed to clarify, Carson said he meant he’d prefer to have backed one of the other candidates.

Carson then said that Trump had promised him a role in his administration, “certainly in an advisory capacity.” Asked by NewsMax’s Steve Malzberg whether this meant a cabinet position, Carson declined to “reveal any details about it right now, because all of this is still very liquid.”

Federal law expressly prohibits candidates from directly or indirectly promising “the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.” The penalty for violations could include fines or a year in jail — two years if the violation was willful.
I won't vote for Trump, but that's the dumbest post yet against him. Trump can promise him anything in return for positions.

Federal law expressly prohibits candidates from directly or indirectly promising “the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.” The penalty for violations could include fines or a year in jail — two years if the violation was willful
Say, Buzzard Breath. What's the law say about sanctuary cities? You think Crispie was just along for the ride? How do you think Hillary became SoS?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, if they bust Trump for this BS what's that say for every other candidate that does the same thing?

You, folks, are really desperate. I don't' blame you when it is Mrs. Tulza Clinton on the other side.

Trump bought Carson's endorsement. The penalty for that is up to 2 years in prison. I wonder how right wingers are going to try to spin this.

Dr. Ben Carson, who endorsed Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy on Friday, appears less than enthusiastic about that decision. And the real reason the unsuccessful GOP presidential hopeful endorsed his former rival could be a violation of federal law.

Carson told the conservative online site NewsMax TV on Monday that he backed Trump based on a practical calculus.

“I didn’t see a path for [John] Kasich, who I like, or for [Marco] Rubio, who I like. As far as [Ted] Cruz is concerned, I don’t think he’s gonna be able to draw independents and Democrats unless has has some kind of miraculous change… Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.” Pressed to clarify, Carson said he meant he’d prefer to have backed one of the other candidates.

Carson then said that Trump had promised him a role in his administration, “certainly in an advisory capacity.” Asked by NewsMax’s Steve Malzberg whether this meant a cabinet position, Carson declined to “reveal any details about it right now, because all of this is still very liquid.”

Federal law expressly prohibits candidates from directly or indirectly promising “the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.” The penalty for violations could include fines or a year in jail — two years if the violation was willful.
I won't vote for Trump, but that's the dumbest post yet against him. Trump can promise him anything in return for positions.

Federal law expressly prohibits candidates from directly or indirectly promising “the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.” The penalty for violations could include fines or a year in jail — two years if the violation was willful
Say, Buzzard Breath. What's the law say about sanctuary cities? You think Crispie was just along for the ride? How do you think Hillary became SoS?

You can start a thread on that if you like.

Wouldn't it be funny as hell if it was sleepy Carson who stops Trumpery? And, I guess that means we won't get any of Egypt's massive grain stores from the pyramids.

18 U.S. Code § 599:

Whoever, being a candidate, directly or indirectly promises or pledges the appointment, or the use of his influence or support for the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

so ah where's the money???

This was one of my faves.

:lol:

Her qualifications for her position was that she exported a product to Hungary. The freaking Bold and the Beautiful. A soap opera.

ap207041438651_wide-5cc8e0711afe44e82396e1ee5169a00d01167556-s1100-c15.jpg

Colleen Bradley Bell and her husband, Bradley Bell, attend an art and film gala in 2011. Colleen Bell, a big donor to Obama's campaign, has been confirmed as U.S. ambassador to Hungary.

Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP

When describing her qualifications for the job, the newly confirmed U.S. ambassador to Hungary cited a "product" she helped develop that is exported to "more than 100 countries, for daily consumption with more than 40 million viewers."

The product Colleen Bradley Bell produced is the soap opera The Bold and The Beautiful.

She was confirmed yesterday by the U.S. Senate, along with Noah Bryson Mamet. In his confirmation hearing, he acknowledged he had never visited Argentina, the country where he will serve as U.S. ambassador.

The big political donor who becomes an ambassador to a relatively small country is something of a Washington punch line and also a tradition. Presidents have done this for decades. But critics say the Obama administration has taken it too far.

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Bell and Mamet each raised at least $500,000 for President Obama's campaign in 2012.

When Big Money Leads To Diplomatic Posts

You can start a thread on that if you like.
This one works.

Wow, you Communists are some pathetic fools.

No sploogy, an "advisory role" breaks no law.

Miliband_3425630b.jpg

1445015333763.jpg

And yet after all those investigations, they got nothing. Better luck next time.

What you talkin' bout clowny... the FBI just opened a SECOND INVESTIGATION of HER and THE BLOW JOB, and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation...Look it up!

More silly investigations. How many fruitless investigations does that make so far? At least dozens, if not hundreds.

"Advisory role" stupid.

Good god you morons are some desperate fools.

Daily Mail has Dr. Carson saying that he would be in an advisory capacity. Just like Trump said straight up when he received the endorsement. Even mentioned Education as an area Carson could advise him on.

Just advisory capacity.

He suggested he would at least serve in a future Trump administration in an 'advisory capacity.'

Read more: Ben Carson: Even if Trump stinks, he only gets 4 years
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Even if Trump Stinks" is a pretty bad endorsement. Trump should sue for a refund.

Oh sweet heavens. He's joking around saying what the rest of us have been saying. That anybody is better than a D.

His actual endorsement was quite touching.

Miliband_3425630b.jpg

1445015333763.jpg

What you talkin' bout clowny... the FBI just opened a SECOND INVESTIGATION of HER and THE BLOW JOB, and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation...Look it up!

More silly investigations. How many fruitless investigations does that make so far? At least dozens, if not hundreds.
You don't like big government?

Miliband_3425630b.jpg

1445015333763.jpg

The FBI is a fruitless investigation... She fucking wishes!

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...tigation/RK=0/RS=4IjG29Gd.BdxJojxbyLHYIfFmRg-

Forum List

Back