🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump broke the law to buy Ben Carson's endorsement. The crime is worth up to 2 years in prison

Thinkprogress. :rofl:

It'd have more credibility if you told us you discovered this juicy tidbit scrawled on a bathroom wall in crayon.

Trump compared Carson to a child molester earlier in the debates. Would you endorse someone who called you a child molester?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, if they bust Trump for this BS what's that say for every other candidate that does the same thing?

You, folks, are really desperate. I don't' blame you when it is Mrs. Tulza Clinton on the other side.

Freewill

Link to all these candidates who have done this and gotten away with it. Thanks.

:link:

I wonder if this can be found somewhere thats not run by a bunch of butt hurt liberals.

Well gee whiz ... If should happen to have access to the InterWebs, you could type in an almost magical web site called Google and look it up yourself.

Or you could just wait to be spoon fed.

Clinton broke US secrecy rules

Miliband_3425630b.jpg

1445015333763.jpg

And yet after all those investigations, they got nothing. Better luck next time.

What you talkin' bout clowny... the FBI just opened a SECOND INVESTIGATION of HER and THE BLOW JOB, and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation...Look it up!

More silly investigations. How many fruitless investigations does that make so far? At least dozens, if not hundreds.

The FBI is a fruitless investigation... She fucking wishes!

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEViuvlehWsRMAQOonnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEyaWYyZ2hzBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQjE3MTlfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1458112048/RO=10/RU=http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/new-hillary-fbi-investigation-begins-hillary-denies-new-investigation/RK=0/RS=4IjG29Gd.BdxJojxbyLHYIfFmRg-

So did the FBI announce a new investigation, or is it just another anonymous source claiming they might? Link?

I wonder if this can be found somewhere thats not run by a bunch of butt hurt liberals.

Well gee whiz ... If should happen to have access to the InterWebs, you could type in an almost magical web site called Google and look it up yourself.

Or you could just wait to be spoon fed.
Im actually not interested enough. I figure if you can be ok with hillary and all of her illegal anti American acts of treason, then in reality you honestly cant be too concerned with Trump offering someone a position in his administration.
Tell me, when hillary was promised a spot in obamas admin if she pulled out of the race and backed him, were you equally concerned with that or are you just pissed off when a republican does it.

Thinkprogress. :rofl:

It'd have more credibility if you told us you discovered this juicy tidbit scrawled on a bathroom wall in crayon.

Poisoning the Well fallacy. ^^

It's not poisoning the well when it's true!

Here is the article/interview that ThinkProgress cites as it's source material for it's spun propaganda.

Ben Carson: Trump Promised Me a Job

Nowhere does Carson state that he traded his endorsement for a position. He lays out a very well reasoned explanation for his endorsement of Trump, and then much later says he may take on an advisory roll to the Trump Campaign...which is exactly what Christie is doing.

You on drugs? Of course it is. Your dismissing a source because of who the source is is automatically a PTW fallacy. The actual content is irrelevant. It's a fallacy because that's not the basis for a rational argument. Ever.

Moreover the title of the poisoned-well link is "Ben Carson: I Didn’t Want To Endorse Trump, But He Promised Me A Position" ------ and it goes on to quote Carson saying just that.

MORE moreover, the law itself is linked. I quoted it.

So again --- IS it the law, or isn't it?

To tell the truth about the credibility of a website is a fallacy. :cuckoo: It's no wonder we can never agree.

Trump bought Carson's endorsement. The penalty for that is up to 2 years in prison. I wonder how right wingers are going to try to spin this.

Ben Carson: I Didn’t Want To Endorse Trump, But He Promised Me A Position

Dr. Ben Carson, who endorsed Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy on Friday, appears less than enthusiastic about that decision. And the real reason the unsuccessful GOP presidential hopeful endorsed his former rival could be a violation of federal law.

Carson told the conservative online site NewsMax TV on Monday that he backed Trump based on a practical calculus.

“I didn’t see a path for [John] Kasich, who I like, or for [Marco] Rubio, who I like. As far as [Ted] Cruz is concerned, I don’t think he’s gonna be able to draw independents and Democrats unless has has some kind of miraculous change… Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.” Pressed to clarify, Carson said he meant he’d prefer to have backed one of the other candidates.

Carson then said that Trump had promised him a role in his administration, “certainly in an advisory capacity.” Asked by NewsMax’s Steve Malzberg whether this meant a cabinet position, Carson declined to “reveal any details about it right now, because all of this is still very liquid.”

Federal law expressly prohibits candidates from directly or indirectly promising “the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.” The penalty for violations could include fines or a year in jail — two years if the violation was willful.

More proof that you are far left drone using a known far left blog site that contains only far left religious dogma!

Trump bought Carson's endorsement. The penalty for that is up to 2 years in prison. I wonder how right wingers are going to try to spin this.

Dr. Ben Carson, who endorsed Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy on Friday, appears less than enthusiastic about that decision. And the real reason the unsuccessful GOP presidential hopeful endorsed his former rival could be a violation of federal law.

Carson told the conservative online site NewsMax TV on Monday that he backed Trump based on a practical calculus.

“I didn’t see a path for [John] Kasich, who I like, or for [Marco] Rubio, who I like. As far as [Ted] Cruz is concerned, I don’t think he’s gonna be able to draw independents and Democrats unless has has some kind of miraculous change… Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.” Pressed to clarify, Carson said he meant he’d prefer to have backed one of the other candidates.

Carson then said that Trump had promised him a role in his administration, “certainly in an advisory capacity.” Asked by NewsMax’s Steve Malzberg whether this meant a cabinet position, Carson declined to “reveal any details about it right now, because all of this is still very liquid.”

Federal law expressly prohibits candidates from directly or indirectly promising “the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.” The penalty for violations could include fines or a year in jail — two years if the violation was willful.
This is ridiculous. Obama would be doing two life sentences for making good on promises like this. He gave ambassadorships to campaign donors who were unqualified. He placed the CEO of General Electric in his cabinet and the founder of SEIU in his cabinet as well.

This is ridiculous. Obama would be doing two life sentences for making good on promises like this. He gave ambassadorships to campaign donors who were unqualified. He placed the CEO of General Electric in his cabinet and the founder of SEIU in his cabinet as well.

Then prove it and collect your prize. Until then, it's just a bunch of hot air.

So Hilary Clinton becoming Secretary of State was what ?

Forum List

Back