Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

Bush spent seven years and lost 6000 Soldiers and couldn't kill bin Laden
Bush even let him escape at Tora Bora

When Clinton warned about the threat of AlQaeda....Republicans claimed he was trying to divert attention away from their blowjob investigation
Now we all know Bush used Blow Jobs assertions that Sadam had WMD, he also was prosecuting Sadam for breaking over a dozen U.N. resolutions! BUT, don't let the truth get in the way of another Leftist lie!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
President Clinton never thought anyone would be dumb enough to invade Irag
But then again, he never anticipated anyone as stupid as Bush

BUT dumb ass, he BOMBED Iraq.... Qualifies as an invasion to anyone being HONEST!...But don't let facts get in the way of a good, leftist, lying, rant!
He bombed Iraq for 8 years.
Are you a muslim, Mohhamed?
I'm an atheist.

When Clinton warned about the threat of AlQaeda....Republicans claimed he was trying to divert attention away from their blowjob investigation
Now we all know Bush used Blow Jobs assertions that Sadam had WMD, he also was prosecuting Sadam for breaking over a dozen U.N. resolutions! BUT, don't let the truth get in the way of another Leftist lie!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

BUT dumb ass, he BOMBED Iraq.... Qualifies as an invasion to anyone being HONEST!...But don't let facts get in the way of a good, leftist, lying, rant!
and killed no one.....
You are incorrect.

yeah, okie dokie. then why do the whinging whining rightwingnuts keep demanding war?
We demand leadership...not war.

Leadership through war! "Ya think Islamist militants are just going to wake up tomorrow morning and say all is forgiven, lets pray?
Funny, funny, funny....Ha!

The left is convinced if we are nice to them and stop global warming they will be nice muzzzies.
off-topic kunt :anj_stfu:

Back to topic- The leader in the Repub Primaries rightly calling the Previous Repub Admina foreign policy disaster.

Reported
...said the idiot trying to derail MY thread. Move on hack grl & infect someone else's thread. You are a colossal bore.

...NOW, back to topic

Trump says George W. Bush ‘lied’ to get U.S. into Iraq

I agree w/ him

Any Trump- supporters care to chime-in, agreeing? I don't expect this thread to have many responses given all Trump-supporters on this forum are rw'ers
Bill Clinton says bullshit, Bush was justified in invading Iraq.

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor's push for war - Jun 19, 2004

"even though I think he should have waited until the U.N. inspections were over,"

That sure is some support........
Clinton also said Iraq had WMDs when he left office.....

and killed no one.....
You are incorrect.
you said 8 years of bombing.... I presumed you were talking about the bombings he and the UK made in the no fly zone, Is that correct?

Leadership through war! "Ya think Islamist militants are just going to wake up tomorrow morning and say all is forgiven, lets pray?

The left is convinced if we are nice to them and stop global warming they will be nice muzzzies.

no, loony toon. we're convinced that no gain is made if we violate the geneva conventions. it's about what we do as a country not about satisfying your rage.

The problem, loony toon, is they don't abide by any ROE and in the process we lose good people. Fighting war with rules is ridiculous
...says the life-long civilian. You aren't that bright. What was your major in college? Nothing to do w/ US History or Government, thats for sure.

Off topic, reported. Still wanna play?
:crybaby: I told you to stop your infantile multiple posting of the same 1-sentence reply in my thread.

Whine all you want. I'm sure the mods have nothing better to do than to baby sit you. :rolleyes-41:

...back to MY topic in MY thread sheesh

:

Last edited:

So on one side, we have Clinton administration officials who say that there were no credible offers on the table, and on the other, we have claims by a Sudanese government that was (and still is) listed as an official state sponsor of terrorism. It’s possible, of course, that both sides are telling the truth: It could be that Erwa did make an offer, but the offer was completely disingenuous. What is clear is that the 9/11 Commission report totally discounts the Sudanese claims. Unless further evidence arises, that has to be the final word.

Ultimately, however, it doesn’t matter. What is not in dispute at all is the fact that, in early 1996, American officials regarded Osama bin Laden as a financier of terrorism and not as a mastermind largely because, at the time, there was no real evidence that bin Laden had harmed American citizens. So even if the Sudanese government really did offer to hand bin Laden over, the U.S. would have had no grounds for detaining him. In fact, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.

We have to be careful about engaging in what historians call "Whig history," which is the practice of assuming that historical figures value exactly the same things that we do today. It’s a fancy term for those "why didn’t someone just shoot Hitler in 1930?" questions that one hears in dorm-room bull sessions. The answer, of course, is that no one knew quite how bad Hitler was in 1930. The same is true of bin Laden in 1996.

READ MORE HERE:
Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

You mean WHAT BLOW JOB CLIUNTON "SAID" ON THAT YouTube AUDIO FILE IS A "LIE"....BLOW JHOB 'LIED ABOUT IT???......C4A I thought more of you, but it seems you've drifted back to being a SLURPER for Blow Job!

he didn't invade/occupy Iraq. he didn't start a war either.

no, loony toon. we're convinced that no gain is made if we violate the geneva conventions. it's about what we do as a country not about satisfying your rage.

The problem, loony toon, is they don't abide by any ROE and in the process we lose good people. Fighting war with rules is ridiculous
...says the life-long civilian. You aren't that bright. What was your major in college? Nothing to do w/ US History or Government, thats for sure.

Off topic, reported. Still wanna play?
:crybaby: I told you to stop your infantile multiple posting of 1-sentence replies in my thread.

Whine all you want. I'm sure the mods have nothing better to do than to baby sit you. :rolleyes-41:

...back to MY topic in MY thread sheesh

:

Less is more sometimes...

Obviously, we didn't bomb 'em enough god-damned muslim bastages!
true. Bombing people over there w/ *cough* "smart" bombs makes them like us more. They especially like it when we bomb their wedding parties/
Yeah, tell me about all the muslim men and their many child brides....despicable rapists!
Countries make their own laws. Not a reason to invade
Yeah, no shit....it was criminal and he should be held accountable, but what's new?

to this country? none of them.
So...as I said to someone else...bush fucked up once...Obama four times.

yeah, okie dokie. then why do the whinging whining rightwingnuts keep demanding war?

No war is needed if we are the strongest.:thup:

what was lebanon?

oh right. he called it a "peacekeeping operation"

and that whole grenada thing was necessary because of our strength.

and then he used our CIA to run military operations.

no?

Nobody knew who was responsible for that at the time. We shouldn't be in there "peace keeping" anyway

to this country? none of them.
So...as I said to someone else...bush fucked up once...Obama four times.

it's funny about that. when i was in college my mid east politics professor said the biggest danger of the 21st century would be jihadis. the problem existed even then. but when bush destabilized the mideast agains the advice of his state department and his father, that sped up the process and made it more volatile. and removing iraq, which acted as the stopgap to iran's aggressions, created a dangerous situation and left us with a radical shi'a government in place and stead of a secular government that hated fundies.
Obama likes the radical shiites. He help put them Iraq and he gave them 100 billion dollars to fund terrorist:uhoh3:

Last edited:
You mean WHAT BLOW JOB CLIUNTON "SAID" ON THAT YouTube AUDIO FILE IS A "LIE"....BLOW JHOB 'LIED ABOUT IT???......C4A I thought more of you, but it seems you've drifted back to being a SLURPER for Blow Job!

And yet his wife voted for Bush's war.

i don't think they knew the depths of baby bush's lies at that time. but you know that,
oh they knew, they had the same intelligence as Bush, but don let the truth get in the way of your Bush hatred

and killed no one.....
You are incorrect.

Really? How could you people know that? I always thought bombs where meant to destroy things and kill people:dunno:

and killed no one.....
You are incorrect.
you said 8 years of bombing.... I presumed you were talking about the bombings he and the UK made in the no fly zone, Is that correct?
It wasn't just in the no-fly zones.

Forum List

Back