Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

Someone doesnt understand how lies work. lol

Lies arent dependent on other lies to exist. Bush's lie can exist all by itself. This crab in the pot bullshit where the only time yu admit to lying is if you can drag down 14 other people is a lame attempt at making excuses
Okay W lied...but Hillary and Obama never lie. Right?

Another lame attempt to spread around blame. :badgrin:
No. It is funny how lefties KNOW W lied, but can't or won't accept that BO and Mrs. BJ are liars too. This would seem to indicate some kind of mental problem.

You bringing up other peoples lies as having anything to do with Bush lying seems to indicate a lack of responsibility and mental problem.

Going "they did it too" doesnt make you look better

You have to choose.

1. they all were misled by bad intell
or
2. Bush was such a great communicator that he fooled the entire world.

which is it?

3. Bush had unprecedented support after 9-11 to do whatever he thought necessary to fight terrorism. Taking sides against him and his Iraq plans were considered unpatriotic and "soft on terrorism"

And prior to, or even after, what would you have him do? What warnings did Clinton ignore prior to the first WTC bombing? No one asks because it is absurd defective thinking to believe that ANYONE would ignore a threat. Especially agencies that are for no other reasons then to prevent such things from happening. I will say there may have been some things ignored but not on GWB's level. Why the things were ignored may have been nefarious but more then likely it was due to no one thinking anyone could do such a thing or the incompetence that the CIA and FBI has shown before and after.

One thing that could have been done and is an FAA issue is cockpit security. Pilots for years complained about the security and no one did a thing. That motive is easy to figure out, money.
Bush did nothing to enhance our defenses against terrorism. Didn't even meet with his antiterrorism experts

He did not keep us safe

He was in office 7 months, and he was not a dictator.
He was commander in chief

If Bush had spent those eight months enhancing our defenses against terror attacks, I would give him a pass
But he did nothing and was more concerned with Star Wars defenses than antiterrorism
He did not keep us safe

the security breakdowns happened under Clinton, not Bush. your biased history is obvious.

Clinton enhanced our antiterrorism capabilities....Republicans mocked him for it

They said he was creating an imaginary crisis to divert attention from their blowjob investigation

When Sean Hannity Attacked Bill Clinton For Trying To Kill Osama Bin Laden

Hannity's comments stand in stark contrast to his reaction in August 1998, when the Clinton administration responded to al Qaeda bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania by launching cruise missiles at the terrorist group's camps in Afghanistan, "probably" missing Bin Laden himself "by a few hours." Hannity responded at the time by criticizing Clinton, suggesting that the attack may have been an effort to distract the American people from the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Hannity repeatedly referenced "Wag The Dog," a 1997 film in which presidential advisers fabricate a war in order to cover up a presidential sex scandal.
ouch!!! That had to leave a mark. See how sourcing works Redfish ? Try it somethime

No. It is funny how lefties KNOW W lied, but can't or won't accept that BO and Mrs. BJ are liars too. This would seem to indicate some kind of mental problem.

You bringing up other peoples lies as having anything to do with Bush lying seems to indicate a lack of responsibility and mental problem.

You have to choose.

or

which is it?

3. Bush had unprecedented support after 9-11 to do whatever he thought necessary to fight terrorism. Taking sides against him and his Iraq plans were considered unpatriotic and "soft on terrorism"
Are you still making excuses for Cankles....is she so feeble minded (like you) that she just goes along with the crowd, rather than do the right thing?

Trump avowed his love and admiration for Nancy Pelosi, but said he couldn't love her completely because she didn't impeach Bush. Understand?

This is the guy in first place in the Republican race for President.

And people scoff at me when I say the GOP has been hijacked by retards.

Donald Trump was a Democrat until the day he rode down from heaven on his golden escalator, folks.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.

You have to choose.

or

which is it?

Many Ds voted against the Iraq War Resolution in both the House and Senate...but your beloved Mrs. Liar BJ was not one of them.

About Nancy Pelosi:

"I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing."
- Donald Trump

.​

Last edited:
Someone doesnt understand how lies work. lol

Lies arent dependent on other lies to exist. Bush's lie can exist all by itself. This crab in the pot bullshit where the only time yu admit to lying is if you can drag down 14 other people is a lame attempt at making excuses

You have to choose.

or

which is it?

No, you dont craft the topic. I dont have to chose from your bullshit choices dummy. Bush lied, you cant defend it so you say "Oh well EVERYONE LIES"

Like lying about a war is the same saying I paid the light bill and didnt

"I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."
- Donald Trump, 2008​

still no Trump- supporter replies? :eusa_think:

If Bush lied then so did both Clintons, Gore, Kerry, the UN, UK, EU, Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia and most of the rest of the world.

The truth is that no one lied, they were all victims of bad intell. Trump was obviously trying to get bluedog dems and independents who are bush-haters to vote for him in an open primary state.

I don't agree with his strategy, but it might work.
Ahhh, bull crud.

Cheney formed his own intel committee and over road what the Cia and intelligence was telling the administration.

We were lied to, congress was lied to, Powell, the Secretary of State was lied to, up and down and inside out.... no question about it, anymore.

You have to choose.

or

which is it?

Many Ds voted against the Iraq War Resolution in both the House and Senate...but your beloved Mrs. Liar BJ was not one of them.

How many Rs voted against the resolution? Three?

Bush lied about war and the RW has tried ever since to make lying your way into war just like lying about other things like a BJ, or saying you can keep your doctor!

Same thing they say!

Bush lied about war and the RW has tried ever since to make lying your way into war just like lying about other things like a BJ, or saying you can keep your doctor!

Same thing they say!
^ that

they are traitorous. 4450+ casualties so def contractors could make a profit

And then pat the soldiers on the back who come home "different" as Palin says and pretend their defense for the lies and the broken soldiers have nothing to do with each other. But boy can they clap and give them lip service like "thank you for your service" and then pat them on the ass and send them right back

You have to choose.

or

which is it?

One Republican, one Independent, and 21 Democrats in the Senate voted against the resolution.

Lincoln Chaffee was the Republican. Jim Jeffords was the Independent.

In the House, 6 Republicans, 126 Democrats, and 1 Independent (Bernie Sanders) voted against the war.

81 Democrats and 214 Republicans voted for the war in the House.

Republican House members against: Jim Leach, John Hostettler, Amo Houghton, John Duncan, Ron Paul (Rand's Dad), Constance Morella.

H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- House Vote #455 -- Oct 10, 2002

H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- Senate Vote #237 -- Oct 11, 2002

Last edited:

You have to choose.

or

which is it?

very few...no doubt about that....but many Ds voted for it including your dearest love.

I have tried to tell you the two parties are very much alike. I would think a thinking person could see this fact, when you look at the voting on the Iraq war...but I don't think you are capable of thinking for yourself.

Donald Trump said that. And now he is in a position to guarantee the GOP loses the next election. He can decide to go third party, or he can call on his supporters to boycott the election. And like good little tards, they will do whatever he tells them to do.

Trump can hand this election to Clinton, gift wrapped with a bow on top. He has the future of this county in his pampered, uncalloused hands, kids.

He's a classic Pied Piper. Pay up, or else.

Donald Trump said that. And now he is in a position to guarantee the GOP loses the next election. He can decide to go third party, or he can call on his supporters to boycott the election. And like good little tards, they will do whatever he tells them to do.

Trump can hand this election to Clinton, gift wrapped with a bow on top. He has the future of this county in his pampered, uncalloused hands, kids.

So you're saying that he's a stalking horse?

So you're saying that he's a stalking horse?
I would not go so far as to say it was a conspiracy between Trump and Clinton. At most, it was an idea that Trump came up with himself.

If he loses the nomination or the election, he will say he doesn't mind since he believes Clinton will be a good President.

Forum List

Back