Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

It would not make a difference. Every nuance that even came close to indicating Bush knew would be blown out of proportions.

My question still stands, why in the hell does anyone think that Bush could have done something that the CIA and FBI should not have already done. What is needed is the email, letter, note or witness to Bush telling the CIA and FBI not to do their job.

Because the question was never asked and the directive never given. An order can't be followed if it's never given.

I might be reading you wrongly but what order should have been given? Are you really trying to convince me that the CIA and FBI knew what was going to happen but did NOTHING because GWB didn't tell them too? Really? That is about as absurd of thinking as I think a person could have. Bush may not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer but he wasn't evil. To do what I think you are suggesting is beyond evil. Trump is full of crap and if you agree with him, well.....
Bush ignored the threat of terrorism. It was not high on his list of things to do
If he had taken a more proactive stance against terrorism, could he have prevented the attacks? We will never know

Did he keep us safe? Not even close

And prior to, or even after, what would you have him do? What warnings did Clinton ignore prior to the first WTC bombing? No one asks because it is absurd defective thinking to believe that ANYONE would ignore a threat. Especially agencies that are for no other reasons then to prevent such things from happening. I will say there may have been some things ignored but not on GWB's level. Why the things were ignored may have been nefarious but more then likely it was due to no one thinking anyone could do such a thing or the incompetence that the CIA and FBI has shown before and after.

One thing that could have been done and is an FAA issue is cockpit security. Pilots for years complained about the security and no one did a thing. That motive is easy to figure out, money.
Bush did nothing to enhance our defenses against terrorism. Didn't even meet with his antiterrorism experts

He did not keep us safe

He was in office 7 months, and he was not a dictator.

Because the question was never asked and the directive never given. An order can't be followed if it's never given.

I might be reading you wrongly but what order should have been given? Are you really trying to convince me that the CIA and FBI knew what was going to happen but did NOTHING because GWB didn't tell them too? Really? That is about as absurd of thinking as I think a person could have. Bush may not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer but he wasn't evil. To do what I think you are suggesting is beyond evil. Trump is full of crap and if you agree with him, well.....
Bush ignored the threat of terrorism. It was not high on his list of things to do
If he had taken a more proactive stance against terrorism, could he have prevented the attacks? We will never know

And prior to, or even after, what would you have him do? What warnings did Clinton ignore prior to the first WTC bombing? No one asks because it is absurd defective thinking to believe that ANYONE would ignore a threat. Especially agencies that are for no other reasons then to prevent such things from happening. I will say there may have been some things ignored but not on GWB's level. Why the things were ignored may have been nefarious but more then likely it was due to no one thinking anyone could do such a thing or the incompetence that the CIA and FBI has shown before and after.

One thing that could have been done and is an FAA issue is cockpit security. Pilots for years complained about the security and no one did a thing. That motive is easy to figure out, money.
Bush did nothing to enhance our defenses against terrorism. Didn't even meet with his antiterrorism experts

He did not keep us safe

He was commander in chief

If Bush had spent those eight months enhancing our defenses against terror attacks, I would give him a pass
But he did nothing and was more concerned with Star Wars defenses than antiterrorism
He did not keep us safe

Last edited:
Sooo..... you didn't hear the deabte? Jeb! said his brother "kept us safe" :bsflag: I know right? :coffee:T3h Donald pointed-out that 9/11 happened on well 9/11- W's watch. They were asleep at the wheel despite being given info relating to it as is known.

If the whole BS left wing lying MEME that Bush was told by the CIA and intentional did nothing is even remotely true then why in the HELL didn't the CIA do something? Why did they need GWB? They and the FBI do this type of thing every freakin day. Why the lying left wants to put it all on GWB is not hard to figure out why.

I think we need everyone of the PDB's President Bush received.

It would not make a difference. Every nuance that even came close to indicating Bush knew would be blown out of proportions.

My question still stands, why in the hell does anyone think that Bush could have done something that the CIA and FBI should not have already done. What is needed is the email, letter, note or witness to Bush telling the CIA and FBI not to do their job.

What order was never given? We just received a warning that an Isis attack is inevitable. What order was given? "Have the cart and clubs at tee number one at 0900" ? You have to have specific info to give a specific order.

ISIS attack?
That's the point. No action was ordered or taken. The threat was specific to the use of planes.

Sooo..... you didn't hear the deabte? Jeb! said his brother "kept us safe" :bsflag: I know right? :coffee:T3h Donald pointed-out that 9/11 happened on well 9/11- W's watch. They were asleep at the wheel despite being given info relating to it as is known.

If the whole BS left wing lying MEME that Bush was told by the CIA and intentional did nothing is even remotely true then why in the HELL didn't the CIA do something? Why did they need GWB? They and the FBI do this type of thing every freakin day. Why the lying left wants to put it all on GWB is not hard to figure out why.

The CIA or the FBI can't take action on their own. They need orders. The threat was specific to the use of planes in an attack. Nothing was done to increase scrutiny of air passengers.

The CIA or the FBI can't take action on their own. They need orders. The threat was specific to the use of planes in an attack. Nothing was done to increase scrutiny of air passengers.
How about the scrutiny of terrorists in training at flight schools. Who missed that, Gertrude?

still no Trump- supporter replies? :eusa_think:

If Bush lied then so did both Clintons, Gore, Kerry, the UN, UK, EU, Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia and most of the rest of the world.

The truth is that no one lied, they were all victims of bad intell. Trump was obviously trying to get bluedog dems and independents who are bush-haters to vote for him in an open primary state.

I don't agree with his strategy, but it might work.

He did not keep us safe

If Bush had spent those eight months enhancing our defenses against terror attacks, I would give him a pass
But he did nothing and was more concerned with Star Wars defenses than antiterrorism
He did not keep us safe

the security breakdowns happened under Clinton, not Bush. your biased history is obvious.

He did not keep us safe

He did not keep us safe

the security breakdowns happened under Clinton, not Bush. your biased history is obvious.

Clinton enhanced our antiterrorism capabilities....Republicans mocked him for it

They said he was creating an imaginary crisis to divert attention from their blowjob investigation

When Sean Hannity Attacked Bill Clinton For Trying To Kill Osama Bin Laden

Hannity's comments stand in stark contrast to his reaction in August 1998, when the Clinton administration responded to al Qaeda bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania by launching cruise missiles at the terrorist group's camps in Afghanistan, "probably" missing Bin Laden himself "by a few hours." Hannity responded at the time by criticizing Clinton, suggesting that the attack may have been an effort to distract the American people from the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Hannity repeatedly referenced "Wag The Dog," a 1997 film in which presidential advisers fabricate a war in order to cover up a presidential sex scandal.

Last edited:

If Bush lied then so did both Clintons, Gore, Kerry, the UN, UK, EU, Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia and most of the rest of the world.

Someone doesnt understand how lies work. lol

Lies arent dependent on other lies to exist. Bush's lie can exist all by itself. This crab in the pot bullshit where the only time you admit to lying is if you can drag down 14 other people is a lame attempt at making excuses

Lies arent dependent on other lies to exist. Bush's lie can exist all by itself. This crab in the pot bullshit where the only time you admit to lying is if you can drag down 14 other people is a lame attempt at making excuses
Okay W lied...but Hillary and Obama never lie. Right?

Another lame attempt to spread around blame. :badgrin:

Lies arent dependent on other lies to exist. Bush's lie can exist all by itself. This crab in the pot bullshit where the only time yu admit to lying is if you can drag down 14 other people is a lame attempt at making excuses

No. It is funny how lefties KNOW W lied, but can't or won't accept that BO and Mrs. BJ are liars too. This would seem to indicate some kind of mental problem.

Lies arent dependent on other lies to exist. Bush's lie can exist all by itself. This crab in the pot bullshit where the only time yu admit to lying is if you can drag down 14 other people is a lame attempt at making excuses

No. It is funny how lefties KNOW W lied, but can't or won't accept that BO and Mrs. BJ are liars too. This would seem to indicate some kind of mental problem.

You bringing up other peoples lies as having anything to do with Bush lying seems to indicate a lack of responsibility and mental problem.

Going "they did it too" doesnt make you look better

You bringing up other peoples lies as having anything to do with Bush lying seems to indicate a lack of responsibility and mental problem.

Wrong again.

When you you ever learn? All pols are liars and some are willing to lie about anything and everything, with no concern for the consequences.

You have to choose.

1. they all were misled by bad intell
or
2. Bush was such a great communicator that he fooled the entire world.

which is it?

Trump says George W. Bush ‘lied’ to get U.S. into Iraq

I agree w/ him

Any Trump- supporters care to chime-in, agreeing? I don't expect this thread to have many responses given all Trump-supporters on this forum are rw'ers
Bill Clinton says bullshit, Bush was justified in invading Iraq.

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor's push for war - Jun 19, 2004

"even though I think he should have waited until the U.N. inspections were over,"

That sure is some support........
Clinton also said Iraq had WMDs when he left office.....

He also recommended going after al Qaeda/Taliban in Afghanistan by supporting the Northern Alliance, but I don't recall him advising sending US troops to invade and occupy Iraq.

10671395_759504084105808_3699082478755019269_n.png
10340141_704802722909278_1583906703511988665_n.png

You have to choose.

1. they all were misled by bad intell
or
2. Bush was such a great communicator that he fooled the entire world.

which is it?

Yep...the Left likes to claim W is a dumb ass doofus on one hand...on the other they must believe him capable of deceiving the entire fucking world with his war. Amazingly they can't comprehend the inconsistency.

The truth is that no one lied, they were all victims of bad intell. Trump was obviously trying to get bluedog dems and independents who are bush-haters to vote for him in an open primary state.

I don't agree with his strategy, but it might work.
deflect much? and oh yeah Fishy. Use sources in my thread son. Not putting-up w/ you spamming 1-2 sentence opinions 24/7

Forum List

Back