Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

If Bush did not lie, than he was conned by the ones who provided the intel.
He knew what was going on. He planned on invading from Day 1 of his wreckless Admin.

so now you are a mind reader too? Tell me, what is Putin thinking right now? you might have a job in the CIA with those skills.
It doesn't take a mind reader to know Bush was thinking of invading Iraq from day one since he talked about it on the campaign trail.

maybe he was. was Obama thinking of bringing the USA to its knees from day one? Probably, and he is succeeding because of fools like you.
Sad, liar. Has to once again resort to deflections and distractions because he's getting beat up so badly on the thread topic.

:dance:
It has become a routine and pattern for Redfish. He has lied so much he can no longer keep up with them. The downfall of all liars. Too many lies become too confusing. He or she really has become nothing more than a nuisance and distraction.

He's a rw airbag. He's too lazy to source his rw hack assertions. That idiot has been here long enough to know better
I'm not so sure about that ... I find it's more that there are no verifiable links available which tell the lies he spews. It's more about unavailability than it is laziness. Though that doesn't discount laziness entirely.

He's a rw airbag. He's too lazy to source his rw hack assertions. That idiot has been here long enough to know better
I'm not so sure about that ... I find it's more that there are no verifiable links available which tell the lies he spews. It's more about unavailability than it is laziness. Though that doesn't discount laziness entirely.
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt in an ironic way because conz aren't supposed to be lazy ;)

I'm sick of him infecting my threads w/ his baseless opinions. Thats why I called him out in the FZ

One thing you could say about GW, he had a sense of humor.
Yeah it was hilarious when he was searching the Oval Office for WMDs. While thousands of families grieved for their lost loved ones from a war based on lies.

Hilarious!
Yep........but it seems just as many American families are grieving because Obama felt that Afghanistan was the right war. They had another funeral last week here at Ft Campbell. I'm currently suffering with my second case of neumonia in 12 months thanks to Obama's immigration policies, which has helped spread poverty and disease all over the United States. Well over 250,000 Syrians are dead, thanks to Obama's proxy war with Russia. The Middle-East is imploding and is unsafe for non-Muslims. Iran is cheating on the nuke deal. North Korea is launching missiles over the Super Bowl. Nobody fears us anymore. And you support a candidate that is getting away with mishandling Top Secrets and lies even more than Obama.

I just don't understand where you get off.

Last edited:
Whoever just posted. Thanks for the thread bump

Trump nailed it/ exposed the elephant in the room (pun intended)

13534847That resolution passed in October 2002. Bush was not necessarily lying about WMD in October 2002. That is except the fact that he said he wanted to have the UNSC disarm Iraq PEACEFULLY.

That means because UN inspectors were not in Iraq in October 2002, there was justification to threaten war in order to get the inspectors back. Those were not lies to get Dem support for the authorization. Guess what? Saddam Hussen allowed the inspectors back in and the vast majority of nations by March 2003, wanted continued inspections not US invasion.

So the vote in October 2002 had nothing to do with Bush's LIE on March 17, 2003. That's when Bush committed the big WMD lie. (See my previous post)

The front runner in the GOP field knows Bush lied. Why don't you? The vote in October 2003 had nothing to do with Bush's WMD lie. Why try to defend him based on the October vote? He was not lying about WMD in Iraq then.

The GOP can't stop Trump from telling the truth about the Iraq invasion. Your storyline blaming Dems five months before Bush decided to invade doesn't work anymore. Bush lied, peopled died. Trump is right, you are wrong.

If Bush lied then so did both Clintons because they both said the exact same things at the exact same time.

I am not defending Bush, he screwed up, but you are trying to defend the dems who spoke the exact same "lies" at the exact same time.

My only point is that they all have blood on their hands. To put it all on Bush is just partisan bullshit.

That's bullshit. Nobody but Bush and Cheney had the direct information. Everyone was relying on what they said....as a President and VP, you expect them to tell the truth, but all we got from doofus and the puppeteer were lies. The American people all believed him until the truth came out. Quit trying to excuse doofus.

Not true. congress had access to exactly the same intel. If Bush lied, then so did a majority of congress and the UN.
Great, more lies from the :eusa_liar: forum liar :eusa_liar:

"The president has much more access to intelligence than members of Congress does" - Kerrey

I understand that you are indoctrinated and brainwashed with Bush-hate and liberal propaganda. We all understand who and what you are. Kerry was one of the members of congress who reviewed the intel (every piece that bush had) and came to the same stupid conclusions.

Continuing to put 100% of the blame on Bush will just make it more likely that our government will make another stupid mistake in the future.

Take off the partisan tin foil hat, and try a dose of reality.

Yeah, right......Congress was in on Bush/Cheney's lies......bwahahaha.....is that the latest defend-mechanism for Bush's fuck up? Everyone is aware of what went on, those of you still trying to defend Bush on this lie are pathetic. Bush had his mind set on attacking Iraq long before and the lies began....

9/11/01 Qaeda attacks. Minutes taken by a Rumsfeld aide five hours later: "Best info fast. Judge whether good enough [to] hit SH [Saddam Hussein] @ same time. Not only UBL [Usama bin Laden]." [Date the public knew: 9/4/02]

9/12/01 According to counterterror czar Richard Clarke, "[Bush] told us, 'I want you, as soon as you can, to go back over everything, everything. See if Saddam did this.'" Told evidence against Al Qaeda overwhelming, Bush asks for "any shred" Saddam was involved. [Date the public knew: 3/22/04]

9/20/01 British PM Tony Blair advises Bush not to lose focus on Al Qaeda. Bush replies: "I agree with you, Tony. But when we have dealt with Afghanistan, we must come back to Iraq." [Date the public knew: 5/1/04]

9/20/01 PNAC letter to Bush: "Even if evidence does not link Iraq directly to the attack, any strategy aiming at the eradication of terrorism and its sponsors must include a determined effort to remove Saddam Hussein from power." [Date the public knew: 9/21/01]

9/21/01 Bush briefed by intel community that there is no evidence linking Saddam to 9/11. [Date the public knew: 11/22/05]

March 2002 "Fuck Saddam. We're taking him out."—Bush to Rice and three senators. [Date the public knew: 12/8/03]

9/26/02 Classified DIA assessment of Iraq's chemical weapons concludes there is "no reliable information on whether Iraq is producing and stockpiling chemical weapons." [Date the public knew: 5/30/03]

9/26/02 In a Rose Garden speech, Bush says: "The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons."

9/27/02 Rumsfeld calls link between Iraq and Al Qaeda "accurate and not debatable."

9/28/02 Bush's address to nation: "The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more, and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes after the order is given."

Jan 2003 National Intelligence Council warns Bush that war in Iraq could lead to an anti-US insurgency and "increase popular sympathy for terrorist objectives." [Date the public knew: 10/30/04]
1/3/03 "The Iraqi regime is a threat to any American."—Bush

1/31/03 Notes of meeting between Bush and Blair make clear Bush intends to invade Iraq even if UN inspectors found no evidence of WMD. Bush told Blair he'd considered "flying U2 reconnaissance planes…over Iraq, painted in UN colours" to tempt Iraqi forces to fire on them, which would constitute a breach of UN resolutions. [Date the public knew: 2/3/06]

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq

H
Not true. congress had access to exactly the same intel. If Bush lied, then so did a majority of congress and the UN.
Great, more lies from the :eusa_liar: forum liar :eusa_liar:

"The president has much more access to intelligence than members of Congress does" - Kerrey

I understand that you are indoctrinated and brainwashed with Bush-hate and liberal propaganda. We all understand who and what you are. Kerry was one of the members of congress who reviewed the intel (every piece that bush had) and came to the same stupid conclusions.

Continuing to put 100% of the blame on Bush will just make it more likely that our government will make another stupid mistake in the future.

Take off the partisan tin foil hat, and try a dose of reality.
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. :eusa_doh: Kerrey was not even in the Senate at that time to review that intel, so who knows what delusions are guiding your posts this time.

But what it comes down to is this ... who knows better if Congress has access to the same intel as the president...?

A Senator or a brain-dead rightard who posts virtually nothing but lies in cyberspace?

Tough call, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif
e knows he's lying and not using sources. He wants you to respond to his sophomoric unsourced opinions. Don't take the bait, Faun

I hope you and little faun will be happy together, maybe you can take a course in human anatomy so you know what to do to each other. You do realize that she weighs 350 don't you?

When you are unable to support your lies......resort to insults and ad hominem.....

Obama thinking of bringing the USA to its knees

If he was then he is the worst president to "bring us to our knees" president, ever.

When he took office the economy was losing hundreds of thousands of jobs every month.

The stock market was crashing and had lost nearly half it's value.

Fishyfish is a hoot.

Obama thinking of bringing the USA to its knees

If he was then he is the worst president to "bring us to our knees" president, ever.

When he took office the economy was losing hundreds of thousands of jobs every month.

The stock market was crashing and had lost nearly half it's value.

Fishyfish is a hoot.
hes a low-info hack. A lot of rw hot air and no substance

Where were we? Oh yeah- the leading Repub candidate calling Iraq what it was- a colossal mistake

mudwhistle 13573262
Yep........but it seems just as many American families are grieving because Obama felt that Afghanistan was the right war.

Afghanistan was the right response to the 9/11 attack. It's just that Bush derailed the mission there when he decided to attack Iraq.

mudwhistle 13573262
Yep........but it seems just as many American families are grieving because Obama felt that Afghanistan was the right war.

Afghanistan was the right response to the 9/11 attack. It's just that Bush derailed the mission there when he decided to attack Iraq.
The mission in Afghanistan was to get rid of Bin Laden.

Where's Bin Laden....idiot.

mudwhistle 13593527
The mission in Afghanistan was to get rid of Bin Laden. Where's Bin Laden....idiot.

You shouldn't call anyone an idiot when you don't know what you are talking about.

The mission was to remove the Taliban from power and prevent them from being able to harbor terrorists such as Bin Laden and his terrorist organization ever again.

mudwhistle 13573262

Took his eye off of the ball to settle old scores and enrich defense contractors. Well at least he succeeded in the latter.

mudwhistle 13593527
The mission in Afghanistan was to get rid of Bin Laden. Where's Bin Laden....idiot.

You shouldn't call anyone an idiot when you don't know what you are talking about.

The mission was to remove the Taliban from power and prevent them from being able to harbor terrorists such as Bin Laden and his terrorist organization ever again.
Bullshit. The Taliban has been there for decades and is still there.

Bush wanted to get rid of Bin Laden. He wanted to kill him. Instead he got away and we ended up killing him in Pakistan. All we did was force the Taliban to move to the North and turned them from an indigenous government Theocracy to a guerrilla force terrorizing the population.

After Bin Laden was pushed out of Afghanistan the mission ended. Democrats restarted it. Turned it into another nation building project. Once Obama was elected the lack of leadership doomed the mission.
So how about shutting the fuck up.

huh?

Our proud African American, Democrat, two-term President has killed more terrorists than BushCo could've EVER HOPED to. Leaders as well, not just assorted bad guys.

Sucks to be the "party before country", anti- American Right :boohoo:

Last edited:
mudwhistle 13595532
After Bin Laden was pushed out of Afghanistan the mission ended. Democrats restarted it.

What Democrats restarted it? How in the hell did Democrats go around the reelected "War President" in 2004 and start a war.

You speak nonsense way beyond all the normal right winger nonsense.

mudwhistle 13595532
After Bin Laden was pushed out of Afghanistan the mission ended. Democrats restarted it.

What Democrats restarted it? How in the hell did Democrats go around the reelected "War President" in 2004 and start a war.

You speak nonsense way beyond all the normal right winger nonsense.
That's our muddy

mudwhistle 13595532

I see you are not at all informed about which President committed the USA to an extended mission in Afghanistan, "to train the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) and assist Afghanistan in rebuilding key government institutions." Have you not heard of the ISAF?

The ISAF was established in December 2001. Bush was President then. Do you think Bush was not aware that U.S. TROOPS played the major role from beginning to end.

The International Security Assistance Force(ISAF) was a NATO-led security mission in Afghanistan, established by the United Nations Security Council in December 2001 by Resolution 1386, as envisaged by the Bonn Agreement.[2][3] Its main purpose was to train the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) and assist Afghanistan in rebuilding key government institutions, but was also engaged in the 2001–present war with the Taliban insurgency.

ISAF was initially charged with securing Kabuland the surrounding areas from the Taliban, al Qaeda and factional warlords, to allow for the establishment of the Afghan Transitional Administration headed by Hamid Karzai.[4] In October 2003, the UN Security Council authorized the expansion of the ISAF mission throughout Afghanistan,[5] and ISAF subsequently expanded the mission in four main stages over the whole of the country.[6]From 2006 to 2011, ISAF had become increasingly involved in more intensive combat operations in southern and eastern Afghanistan.

Troop contributors included the United States, United Kingdom, other NATO member statesand a number of other countries. The intensity of the combat faced by contributing nations varied greatly, with the United States sustaining the most total casualties, but with other contributors, especially the United Kingdom, Canada, and Denmark, sustaining more casualties relative to their population size. In early 2010, there were at least 700 military bases inside Afghanistan. About 400 of these were used by American‑led NATO forces and 300 by ANSF.[7]

ISAF ceased combat operations and was disbanded in December 2014, with some troops remaining behind in an advisory role as part of ISAF's successor organization, the Resolute Support Mission.

International Security Assistance Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back