Trump: Bush lied about reason for invading Iraq

H
Not true. congress had access to exactly the same intel. If Bush lied, then so did a majority of congress and the UN.
Great, more lies from the :eusa_liar: forum liar :eusa_liar:

"The president has much more access to intelligence than members of Congress does" - Kerrey

I understand that you are indoctrinated and brainwashed with Bush-hate and liberal propaganda. We all understand who and what you are. Kerry was one of the members of congress who reviewed the intel (every piece that bush had) and came to the same stupid conclusions.

Continuing to put 100% of the blame on Bush will just make it more likely that our government will make another stupid mistake in the future.

Take off the partisan tin foil hat, and try a dose of reality.
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. :eusa_doh: Kerrey was not even in the Senate at that time to review that intel, so who knows what delusions are guiding your posts this time.

But what it comes down to is this ... who knows better if Congress has access to the same intel as the president...?

A Senator or a brain-dead rightard who posts virtually nothing but lies in cyberspace?

Tough call, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif
e knows he's lying and not using sources. He wants you to respond to his sophomoric unsourced opinions. Don't take the bait, Faun

I hope you and little faun will be happy together, maybe you can take a course in human anatomy so you know what to do to each other. You do realize that she weighs 350 don't you?
Yet more evidence you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I'm neither female nor obese.

Now where will your bizarre fetish laced fantasies take you?

If Bush did not lie, than he was conned by the ones who provided the intel.
He knew what was going on. He planned on invading from Day 1 of his wreckless Admin.

so now you are a mind reader too? Tell me, what is Putin thinking right now? you might have a job in the CIA with those skills.
No shit stain. His former cabinet member said so: CNN.com - O'Neill: Bush planned Iraq invasion before 9/11 - Jan. 14, 2004

see that? I just provided 2 sources in my posts retard boi. Go play in the lobby son. You're dumbing down of the thread is not wanted,

I never doubted that. he wanted to remove Saddam because Saddam tried to kill Bush 41. Then Saddam made it easy by lying about having WMDs, and using them on his own people. Oh wait, how could he use them if he was lying about having them???? got a cite for that?
You seriously are stupid or senile. Go away idiot. Use sourcing or GTFO. Thats the 2nd time I've asked you to go infect someone else's thread.

13534847That resolution passed in October 2002. Bush was not necessarily lying about WMD in October 2002. That is except the fact that he said he wanted to have the UNSC disarm Iraq PEACEFULLY.

That means because UN inspectors were not in Iraq in October 2002, there was justification to threaten war in order to get the inspectors back. Those were not lies to get Dem support for the authorization. Guess what? Saddam Hussen allowed the inspectors back in and the vast majority of nations by March 2003, wanted continued inspections not US invasion.

So the vote in October 2002 had nothing to do with Bush's LIE on March 17, 2003. That's when Bush committed the big WMD lie. (See my previous post)

The front runner in the GOP field knows Bush lied. Why don't you? The vote in October 2003 had nothing to do with Bush's WMD lie. Why try to defend him based on the October vote? He was not lying about WMD in Iraq then.

The GOP can't stop Trump from telling the truth about the Iraq invasion. Your storyline blaming Dems five months before Bush decided to invade doesn't work anymore. Bush lied, peopled died. Trump is right, you are wrong.

If Bush lied then so did both Clintons because they both said the exact same things at the exact same time.

I am not defending Bush, he screwed up, but you are trying to defend the dems who spoke the exact same "lies" at the exact same time.

My only point is that they all have blood on their hands. To put it all on Bush is just partisan bullshit.

That's bullshit. Nobody but Bush and Cheney had the direct information. Everyone was relying on what they said....as a President and VP, you expect them to tell the truth, but all we got from doofus and the puppeteer were lies. The American people all believed him until the truth came out. Quit trying to excuse doofus.

Not true. congress had access to exactly the same intel. If Bush lied, then so did a majority of congress and the UN.
Another lie. Did they know that the intel out of the pentagon plant was sexed-up

Seriously, stop dumbing down my thread w/ your sourceless, opinions hack boi.

Ever heard of this guy retard?

Douglas J. Feith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feith proved influential in having Richard Perle chosen as chairman of the Defense Policy Board.[12] Feith was criticized during the first term of the Bush administration for creating the Office of Strategic Influence. This office came into existence to support the War on Terror. The office's aim was to influence policymakers by submitting biased news stories into the foreign media. Feith played a significant role in the buildup to the Iraq war.[13] As part of his portfolio, he supervised the Pentagon Office of Special Plans, a group of policy and intelligence analysts created to provide senior government officials with raw intelligence, unvetted by the intelligence community.[14] The office, eventually dismantled, was later criticized in Congress and the media for analysis that was contradicted by CIA analysis and investigations performed following the invasion of Iraq. General Tommy Franks, who led both the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan and the Iraq War, once called Feith "the dumbest fucking guy on the planet"

what i just did is referred to as "sourcing" Learn it, live it, love it or GTFO of my thread :thup:
Of course redfish is lying. Of course Congress did not have access to all the same intel as Bush. I don't believe I've come across a more tenacious liar on these fora as Redfish.

I already demonstrated that the intelligence and armed services committees had access to all of the intel. I never said that every member of congress had access.

why don't you and faun get a room and see if you can find the right wrinkle?

H
Great, more lies from the :eusa_liar: forum liar :eusa_liar:

"The president has much more access to intelligence than members of Congress does" - Kerrey

I understand that you are indoctrinated and brainwashed with Bush-hate and liberal propaganda. We all understand who and what you are. Kerry was one of the members of congress who reviewed the intel (every piece that bush had) and came to the same stupid conclusions.

Continuing to put 100% of the blame on Bush will just make it more likely that our government will make another stupid mistake in the future.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. :eusa_doh: Kerrey was not even in the Senate at that time to review that intel, so who knows what delusions are guiding your posts this time.

But what it comes down to is this ... who knows better if Congress has access to the same intel as the president...?

A Senator or a brain-dead rightard who posts virtually nothing but lies in cyberspace?

Tough call, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif
e knows he's lying and not using sources. He wants you to respond to his sophomoric unsourced opinions. Don't take the bait, Faun

I hope you and little faun will be happy together, maybe you can take a course in human anatomy so you know what to do to each other. You do realize that she weighs 350 don't you?
Yet more evidence you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I'm neither female nor obese.

oh right, you are a baby deer with cute little white spots.

He knew what was going on. He planned on invading from Day 1 of his wreckless Admin.

so now you are a mind reader too? Tell me, what is Putin thinking right now? you might have a job in the CIA with those skills.
No shit stain. His former cabinet member said so: CNN.com - O'Neill: Bush planned Iraq invasion before 9/11 - Jan. 14, 2004

see that? I just provided 2 sources in my posts retard boi. Go play in the lobby son. You're dumbing down of the thread is not wanted,

I never doubted that. he wanted to remove Saddam because Saddam tried to kill Bush 41. Then Saddam made it easy by lying about having WMDs, and using them on his own people. Oh wait, how could he use them if he was lying about having them???? got a cite for that?
You seriously are stupid or senile. Go away idiot. Use sourcing or GTFO. Thats the 2nd time I've asked you to go infect someone else's thread.

I will refute your left wing lies wherever they appear. Sorry, but the truth will destroy you as it eventually does all liberals. Remember, Hillary said she always TRIES to tell the truth. Maybe its her dementia.

Tough call, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I mentioned Kerry because you posted a quote of his.

I am done with your juvenile brain numbing nonsense. Believe whatever you like, vote for whoever you like, your stupid posts are driving people to other candidates, so thanks for helping bring down the hildebeast---------------BTW, did you know that she is a lesbian? I read it on the internet so it has to be true, right?
No, rightard, I did not post a quote from Kerry. :eusa_doh: Did you really find it necessary to reaffirm for the forum that you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about?

And again ... why would I take your word over that of someone who actually served in the Senate when he said that the president has access to more intelligence than the Congress does?

Don't you think he knows better than you do??

the senate intelligence and armed services committees are cleared for every piece of intel that the president has. your ignorance once again makes you look like a fool.
Imbecile... you said "Congress had access to exactly the same intel." Does every member of Congress belong to those committees or are you just a flaming rightard?

I know the answer to that question. Let's see if you do too....

I never said that everyone in congress was cleared to that level. Congress is a generic term, it refers to the body as a whole. Anyone with a lick of sense knows that different committees are cleared for different things.

But to your point, many of the democrats who voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco were cleared to see all of the intel, and its safe to say that they recommended that their fellow dems voted with them.

I get it that you think your mission here is to denigrate Bush and all republicans, and in that you have failed miserably.

Maybe a forum on how to kiss ass would be a good change for you.
When you say Congress, you mean Congress.

Again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

It doesn't take a mind reader to know Bush was thinking of invading Iraq from day one since he talked about it on the campaign trail..

Last edited:
I mentioned Kerry because you posted a quote of his.

I am done with your juvenile brain numbing nonsense. Believe whatever you like, vote for whoever you like, your stupid posts are driving people to other candidates, so thanks for helping bring down the hildebeast---------------BTW, did you know that she is a lesbian? I read it on the internet so it has to be true, right?
No, rightard, I did not post a quote from Kerry. :eusa_doh: Did you really find it necessary to reaffirm for the forum that you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about?

And again ... why would I take your word over that of someone who actually served in the Senate when he said that the president has access to more intelligence than the Congress does?

the senate intelligence and armed services committees are cleared for every piece of intel that the president has. your ignorance once again makes you look like a fool.
Imbecile... you said "Congress had access to exactly the same intel." Does every member of Congress belong to those committees or are you just a flaming rightard?

I never said that everyone in congress was cleared to that level. Congress is a generic term, it refers to the body as a whole. Anyone with a lick of sense knows that different committees are cleared for different things.

But to your point, many of the democrats who voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco were cleared to see all of the intel, and its safe to say that they recommended that their fellow dems voted with them.

I get it that you think your mission here is to denigrate Bush and all republicans, and in that you have failed miserably.

I think my exact quote was "members of congress had access........" not "all members".

but I should have said "some members" I was not totally clear. My mistake, sometimes I forget that I am talking to morons.

It doesn't take a mind reader to know Bush was thinking of invading Iraq from day one since he talked about it on the campaign trail.

maybe he was. was Obama thinking of bringing the USA to its knees from day one? Probably, and he is succeeding because of fools like you.

If Bush lied then so did both Clintons because they both said the exact same things at the exact same time.

I am not defending Bush, he screwed up, but you are trying to defend the dems who spoke the exact same "lies" at the exact same time.

My only point is that they all have blood on their hands. To put it all on Bush is just partisan bullshit.

That's bullshit. Nobody but Bush and Cheney had the direct information. Everyone was relying on what they said....as a President and VP, you expect them to tell the truth, but all we got from doofus and the puppeteer were lies. The American people all believed him until the truth came out. Quit trying to excuse doofus.

Another lie. Did they know that the intel out of the pentagon plant was sexed-up

Feith proved influential in having Richard Perle chosen as chairman of the Defense Policy Board.[12] Feith was criticized during the first term of the Bush administration for creating the Office of Strategic Influence. This office came into existence to support the War on Terror. The office's aim was to influence policymakers by submitting biased news stories into the foreign media. Feith played a significant role in the buildup to the Iraq war.[13] As part of his portfolio, he supervised the Pentagon Office of Special Plans, a group of policy and intelligence analysts created to provide senior government officials with raw intelligence, unvetted by the intelligence community.[14] The office, eventually dismantled, was later criticized in Congress and the media for analysis that was contradicted by CIA analysis and investigations performed following the invasion of Iraq. General Tommy Franks, who led both the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan and the Iraq War, once called Feith "the dumbest fucking guy on the planet"

what i just did is referred to as "sourcing" Learn it, live it, love it or GTFO of my thread :thup:
Of course redfish is lying. Of course Congress did not have access to all the same intel as Bush. I don't believe I've come across a more tenacious liar on these fora as Redfish.

I already demonstrated that the intelligence and armed services committees had access to all of the intel. I never said that every member of congress had access.

Caught in yet another lie, the forum's most rambunctious liar claims he wasn't talking about Congress when he said Congress.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I will refute your left wing lies wherever they appear. Sorry, but the truth will destroy you as it eventually does all liberals. Remember, Hillary said she always TRIES to tell the truth. Maybe its her dementia.
w/o sources? YOU ARE A FUCKTARD. Leave this thread you sourceless wonder :bye1:

Back to topic

It doesn't take a mind reader to know Bush was thinking of invading Iraq from day one since he talked about it on the campaign trail.
apparently, thats not good enough for the retard- Redfish lol

I think my exact quote was "members of congress had access........" not "all members".

but I should have said "some members" I was not totally clear. My mistake, sometimes I forget that I am talking to morons.
backpedal anyone? :rofl:

I'll give you this :up: you ALWAYS deliver/embarrass yourself rw hack boi :clap2:

H

Tough call, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif

No, rightard, that would be a fawn, not a faun.

Speaking of intelligence, your excessively low intelligence reveals you don't know the difference; just like you made an ass of yourself when you demonstrated you thought Bob Kerrey is John Kerry.

:lmao:

You have demonstrated no such thing. You are just using an old talking point that can not be supported with an objective and reliable source. Much of what was passed on to Congressional members were false and the administration knew they were passing on bad intelligence. The whole issue of yellow cake and aluminum tubes were red herrings purposely submitted to Congress to mislead them.

You think that was your exact quote??

Don't you know what you said just a few hours ago?

Can't you look at it, to be certain, since it's still there?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

No, liar, you did not say, "members of congress had access........"

You said, "congress."

Last edited:
H

Tough call, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Speaking of intelligence, your excessively low intelligence reveals you don't know the difference; just like you made an ass of yourself when you demonstrated you thought Bob Kerrey is John Kerry.

What makes him think he is qualified to post outside of the Lobby is beyond me. :eusa_eh: All he does is go around blathering w/o using citations either because he's lazy or clueless or senile.

ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE ON MSG BOARDS LIKE THIS THAT IF YOU MAKE AN ASSERTION, THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO BACK IT UP W/ A CITATION

We see how Redfish stepped on his dick :redface: because he made some unsubstantiated remark :lol:

Last edited:

maybe he was. was Obama thinking of bringing the USA to its knees from day one? Probably, and he is succeeding because of fools like you.
Sad, liar. Has to once again resort to deflections and distractions because he's getting beat up so badly on the thread topic.

:dance:

w/o sources? YOU ARE A FUCKTARD. Leave this thread you sourceless wonder :bye1:

Back to topic
Remember Clark??
Bush used 9/11 as a pretext to implement Iraq invasion plan
Clark told me how he learned of a secret war scheme within the Bush Administration, of which Iraq was just one piece. Shortly after 9/11, Clark visited the Pentagon, where a 3-star general confided that Rumsfeld's team planned to use the 9/11 attacks as a pretext for going to war against Iraq. Clark said, "Rather than searching for a solution to a problem, they had the solution, and their difficulty was to make it appear as though it were in response to the problem." Clark was told that the Bush team, unable or unwilling to fight the actual terrorists responsible for 9/11, had devised a 5-year plan to topple the regimes in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Iran, and Sudan.
Clark's central contention-that Bush used 9/11 as a pretext to attack Saddam-has been part of the public debate since well before the Iraq war. It is rooted in the advocacy of the Project for the New American Century, a neo-conservative think tank that had been openly arguing for regime change in Iraq since 1998.

Source: The New Yorker magazine, "Gen. Clark's Battles" Nov 17, 2003
H

What makes him think he is qualified to post outside of the Lobby is beyond me. :eusa_eh: All he does is go around blathering w/o using citations either because he's lazy or clueless or senile.

ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE ON MSG BOARDS LIKE THIS THAT IF YOU MAKE AN ASSERTION, THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO BACK IT UP W/ A CITATION

We see how Redfish stepped on his dick :redface: because he made some unsubstantiated remark :lol:
you really think his dick is that long??

Forum List

Back