Trump calling people son of a bitch for exercising their first amendment rights is beyond the pale

Who cares what trump calls them? He has every right to call them whatever he wants. I've been calling them selfish narcissistic idiots.

When he starts throwing them in jail or fining them, then we have a problem

White supremacist in violent protest..."very good people"

Black football players silently protesting injustice "sons of bitches".

Yeah, who cares what the racist orange troll says.

So tell me, exactly what 'injustice' are they protesting? Show facts, data, stats, etc. Otherwise you are hysterical.
It's Nearly Impossible for Victims of Police Brutality to Get Justice

Police killed more than 100 unarmed black people in 2015

Here's A Timeline Of Unarmed Black People Killed By Police Over Past Year

So easy even a blind and closed minded conservative could have done it.......if they wanted to.
F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc

Me and the wife thought about this and agree that Trump should not have used the words SOB. Although he didn't actually call any specific person SOB and everything else he said was right on.

Who cares what trump calls them? He has every right to call them whatever he wants. I've been calling them selfish narcissistic idiots.

So tell me, exactly what 'injustice' are they protesting? Show facts, data, stats, etc. Otherwise you are hysterical.

So easy even a blind and closed minded conservative could have done it.......if they wanted to.
F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc

Isn't that the fake-news meme that Rump got busted for retweeting?

It's a shame that the word bitch has become a slur. Bitch is a compliment. I like to think of myself as a proud bitch.

A bitch is a female dog that has not been spayed. Bitches rule. They are haughty, imperious and make male dogs crawl.

No moron

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
/end thread

This is it right there - they have the right to protest and everyone else has a right to respond. That is how freedom of speech works - the ideas presented are brought into the public space and debated until one comes out on top.

Yes, everyone has the right to respond. But the response should be something better than sit down and shut up. I have yet to see a single person make an argument as to what the protest are about, just complaining about the protest. No one has said black people are not being killed by law enforcement officers at a greater rate than whites. No one is arguing what black people have it as good as white people. No one is arguing that this nation is not a nation for white people.

And this thread is about Trump calling those players exercising their constitutional rights as SOB's and proclaiming they should be fired for doing something they have every right to do.

SAD
Lots of people have made arguments about the protests. You have to realize that the protests are over a year old at this point and the core message is inanely simple and misguided. There is one thing missing from all this knelling - a remote clue as to what they want actually done about the problem they claim needs addressing.

At this point it is more like a bunch of children simply wanting to whine louder and lash out a Trump. Which is ironic considering that we now have to children trying to be the loudest in the room.

EQUINE EXCREMENT! People like you and Trump are dangerous, lying sacks of shit!!

Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims

None of the numbers are supported by official sources. The figures on black-on-white homicides and white-on-white homicides are wildly inaccurate. And, as several news organizations quickly noted, the "Crime Statistics Bureau" doesn’t exist. We looked for that agency as well and the closest we found in San Francisco were a number of crime scene clean-up services.

The most glaring inaccuracies have to do with white homicide victims. Trump cast blacks as the primary killers of whites, but the exact opposite is true. By overwhelming percentages, whites tend to kill other whites. Similarly, blacks tend to kill other blacks. These trends have been observed for decades.

Our ruling

Trump tweeted an image that made various statistical claims, including that blacks kill 81 percent of white homicide victims. Almost every number in the image is wrong. The statistics on white victims are exaggerated five-fold. The police-related deaths are off as well.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire.

In todays news....

NFL Mothers To Donald Trump: Put A Stop To The Divisive Language | HuffPost

A group of National Football League players’ mothers has asked President Donald Trump to “put a stop to the divisive language.”

The Professional Football Players Mothers Association penned an open letter to the president in response to his repeated attacks on the players who’ve protested police brutality and racial injustice by taking a knee during the national anthem

"It saddens the organization to know that President Donald Trump would make our sons — as well as their mothers — the target of inflammatory, offensive comments that are intended to promote anger and hatred, depleting them of their heritage and self-identity.”

In todays news....

NFL Mothers To Donald Trump: Put A Stop To The Divisive Language | HuffPost

A group of National Football League players’ mothers has asked President Donald Trump to “put a stop to the divisive language.”

The Professional Football Players Mothers Association penned an open letter to the president in response to his repeated attacks on the players who’ve protested police brutality and racial injustice by taking a knee during the national anthem

"It saddens the organization to know that President Donald Trump would make our sons — as well as their mothers — the target of inflammatory, offensive comments that are intended to promote anger and hatred, depleting them of their heritage and self-identity.”

And people blaming the whole country, as Colin did, for a problem that is so exaggerated that it doesn't ring true, isn't divisive?

They are disrespecting the nation over a bullshit claim that we have racist cops. They need to find real examples of this and take the protest wherever they find racism. It is not in our nation's DNA, as Obama claimed.

This is an effort to divide this nation by falsely accusing all cops and all whites of being inherently racist. It's the start of an effort to redistribute money by claiming reparations are the only thing that will make it go away. That and having whites give up their homes, according to a BLM member.

After that, then what will they want? Some BLM members have already stated that it's too late for apologies and they don't want unity. At one point, they demanded their own country and think all the southern states should be turned over to them. Yea, great idea. Of course, they'll need to be subsidized.

.Meanwhile, the leftist colleges are bringing back segregation with separate graduation ceremonies and areas of the campus where whites are not allowed. Some want only black or white classes, as well.

How is reversing all the progress made going to help anyone? This country offers more for minorities than any other in the world. Who else has affirmative action and numerous social programs aimed at elevating minorities?

At the core of the problems with minorities are liberal social policies that promise to elevate them (apparently, without any effort on the part of individuals) and throwing more money at them. The left has worked hard for decades to get minorities hooked on government dependence. The people that have succeeded are those who resist the victimhood mentality and rely on themselves. Those would be the people that the left calls 'Uncle Toms', 'puppets' and traitors to their race. Yea, that's liberalism for you. Don't try to chase the American dream if you are a minority or you are disloyal.

Last edited:

No moron

Yeah actually it is. Right down the the graphic, the fake year, the fake source --- everything.

Read all about it here. If you can read.

Here's a hot tip for ya Captain Longwind -- when I pose a question on this board, it means I already know the answer.

They can disrespect America all they want but better be prepared for others to do the same and boycott them.
/end thread

This is it right there - they have the right to protest and everyone else has a right to respond. That is how freedom of speech works - the ideas presented are brought into the public space and debated until one comes out on top.

Yes, everyone has the right to respond. But the response should be something better than sit down and shut up. I have yet to see a single person make an argument as to what the protest are about, just complaining about the protest. No one has said black people are not being killed by law enforcement officers at a greater rate than whites. No one is arguing what black people have it as good as white people. No one is arguing that this nation is not a nation for white people.

And this thread is about Trump calling those players exercising their constitutional rights as SOB's and proclaiming they should be fired for doing something they have every right to do.

SAD
Lots of people have made arguments about the protests. You have to realize that the protests are over a year old at this point and the core message is inanely simple and misguided. There is one thing missing from all this knelling - a remote clue as to what they want actually done about the problem they claim needs addressing.

At this point it is more like a bunch of children simply wanting to whine louder and lash out a Trump. Which is ironic considering that we now have to children trying to be the loudest in the room.

"whine"??

When an entire set of people get lambasted as "sonsabitches who need to get fired" --- they're going to react.
Not rocket surgery.

What would you have them do --- "lie back and think of England"?

FUCK that.

The President of the United States cannot exercise his own 1st Amendment rights?
I'd say his assessment was correct.

No moron

Yeah actually it is. Right down the the graphic, the fake year, the fake source --- everything.

Here's a hot tip for ya Captain Longwind -- when I pose a question on this board, it means I already know the answer.

Politifact is proved to be bias against conservatives. Their 'truth-O-meter' has been widely debunked.
Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives

Here's a hot tip for ya Mr. Arrogance.....Your 'answer' comes from bullshit.

Politifact is proved to be bias against conservatives. Their 'truth-O-meter' has been widely debunked.

Yo Bro!! I came up with the same conclusion using sources other than Politifact See # 643 above

Yo Bro!! I came up with the same conclusion using sources other than Politifact See # 643 above

I debunked your tripe in my reply two posts later (#645)....Yo-Yo

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

It isn't "on their own time" -- it's not part of the game at all. It was put there (in 2009) by the NFL which was PAID to do it -- with your tax dollars.

Why haven't you been boycotting that? Hm?
Any time they wear the NFL uniform or in the stadium they are "ON THE CLOCK"

Re: "It was put there (in 2009) by the NFL which was PAID to do it"
Another Obummer era travesty - "nearly $5.4 million in taxpayer dollars had been paid out to 14 NFL teams between 2011 and 2014 to honor service members and put on elaborate, “patriotic salutes”

No moron

:haha:

The players should protest on their own time, not when they are on the clock. They are offending the very fans that paid to see them. Why is it that some are allowed to offend people all they want, but the minute some exercise their freedom of speech to express their opinion of BLM, antifa, Hillary, Obama or Muslims, they are treated like criminals?

It isn't "on their own time" -- it's not part of the game at all. It was put there (in 2009) by the NFL which was PAID to do it -- with your tax dollars.

Why haven't you been boycotting that? Hm?
Any time they wear the NFL uniform or in the stadium they are "ON THE CLOCK"

Re: "It was put there (in 2009) by the NFL which was PAID to do it"
Another Obummer era travesty - "nearly $5.4 million in taxpayer dollars had been paid out to 14 NFL teams between 2011 and 2014 to honor service members and put on elaborate, “patriotic salutes”

----- a scandal that was exposed by a Senate investigation two years ago by John McCain and Jeff Flake. I've been screaming that from the rooftops throughout this entire fake-kerfuffle, including waaaay before Rump started humping it.

I bring that up every time some wag starts whining about politics being thrust into sports. Then they run away.

Forum List

Back