Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

Nat's never ending butt hurt over Hillary losing.
she won, Trump cheated, you all know it, that's why you fight so hard, to demean and stop the Mueller investigation from getting to the TRUTH.... :rolleyes:

Trump cheated Bernie, amiright?
Trump cheated America.

he's the biggest and the bestest cheater!!!

How so? Did Putin's mind control beam make you flip your vote?
pick up a news paper and actually read something other than the comics Frankie! Pulitzer prize winning reporting on this investigation has been going on! ;)

you have a lot of catching up to do!
Wait. You want us, expect us to believe that the Russian Intelligence apparatus directed the full force of their efforts against Hillary supporters and you were the only one in all of America who didn't feel a thing.

They couldn't get you to flip?

All in going to say is that I'm skeptical, extremely skeptical.

However, he did cross Putin once in order to save his own ass. He offered the Ukrainians anti-tank weapons (Russia has the most tanks of any country, and has lots of tanks in Eastern Ukraine), in exchange for them not investigating Paul Manaford.
Ukraine stopped helping the Mueller probe after Trump gave the country weapons to fight Russia

Unfortunately, there are reports from European media that some of those weapons are winding up in Russian backed Ukrainian hands.

There is nothing better than to get a hold of your opponent's weapons to mitigate their impact.
You mean like how Obama gave state of the art US hardware to his brothers in Jihad in Iraq?

Nat's never ending butt hurt over Hillary losing.
she won, Trump cheated, you all know it, that's why you fight so hard, to demean and stop the Mueller investigation from getting to the TRUTH.... :rolleyes:

Trump cheated Bernie, amiright?
Trump cheated America.

he's the biggest and the bestest cheater!!!

How so? Did Putin's mind control beam make you flip your vote?
pick up a news paper and actually read something other than the comics Frankie! Pulitzer prize winning reporting on this investigation has been going on! ;)

you have a lot of catching up to do!
What investigation? Something Manafort did a decade before Trump decided to run for office???

Trump was outside of his plane giving a news conference before leaving for the G7.

He must have said Russia 10 times. Defending them. Asking why the other countries are mistreating them. Saying there shouldn't be a meeting without Russia.

He said Canada mistreats us even though Canada is one of the few countries the US has a trade surplus.

Rudy said Mrs. Trump told him she knew nothing about Trump sleeping with Stormy and she said they don't speak. Rudy also smeared many American women and Trump said he agrees with what Rudy said.

Trump told NFL players to send him the names of people they want pardoned.

Trump named about every US trade agreement and said he wanted to get rid of them. He said we would be better off.

I think he believes that we have moved on from "Make America Great Again" to "America Alone" or "America Alone with Russia".

It was all over the place and left even his staff scratching their collective heads.

At this moment I think the G7 is thinking about kicking out the US. For good reason.
---------------------------------- let them kick the USA out and then see what happens Issac .

You people are hilarious, you act as if the US is all there is and you feel great power in telling everyone else what to do. That shit only goes so far and then other countries start doing what all those other countries are doing now. Telling orange turd and the US to fuck off.

Trump was outside of his plane giving a news conference before leaving for the G7.

He must have said Russia 10 times. Defending them. Asking why the other countries are mistreating them. Saying there shouldn't be a meeting without Russia.

He said Canada mistreats us even though Canada is one of the few countries the US has a trade surplus.

Rudy said Mrs. Trump told him she knew nothing about Trump sleeping with Stormy and she said they don't speak. Rudy also smeared many American women and Trump said he agrees with what Rudy said.

Trump told NFL players to send him the names of people they want pardoned.

Trump named about every US trade agreement and said he wanted to get rid of them. He said we would be better off.

I think he believes that we have moved on from "Make America Great Again" to "America Alone" or "America Alone with Russia".

It was all over the place and left even his staff scratching their collective heads.

At this moment I think the G7 is thinking about kicking out the US. For good reason.
---------------------------------- let them kick the USA out and then see what happens Issac .

You people are hilarious, you act as if the US is all there is and you feel great power in telling everyone else what to do. That shit only goes so far and then other countries start doing what all those other countries are doing now. Telling orange turd and the US to fuck off.
--------------------------- TRUMP is doing as he likes and what he thinks is best and i think that i already said , let the 'euros' do as they like and we will see what happens Issac .

Hot physical war in Ukraine, hot cyberwar on the net, actually on this very forum.
Oh yeah, Stratford's here.
And the Russian spinach guy, and the guy whose name translates as "letter e", and a couple other guys who support Russia.
what you got junior. post something that ties trump to russia. I've been waiting two fking years. post it or stfu.
Besides obvious Trumputin supporters such as yourself, here:
All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

Now you can quit posting.
holy fking jesus, I got dizzy when I opened that link. hahahahahahahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I supposed you all like to ralph. not me. unless you have something in a document, I'm not interested in looking at maggot food.
Notice that nothing was actually disputed... telling

and has The TRUMP told the eurotypes what to do eh ?? Seems to me that The TRUMP has told the 'eurotypes' what he and America are going to do [tariff , tariffs] Issac .

Unless you are brain dead you now know that Trump is Putin's bitch.

Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

An epidemic of brain deaths seems to have afflicted the callous conservative's who spend their days posting "Trump is Great".

IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking.
:rolleyes:

Arent you like 80? Shouldnt you know your ass from a hole in the ground by now?

I'm 70, my dad live to 94, his mom to 103, her father to 89. I wonder, did you pick 80 out of a hat, or is that your tested IQ?

Maybe you should look inward before calling others out.

I do, and this is a political message board, mostly, and if someone can not take the heat, they will push the funny button. Those that do lack the ability to post anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking; when they post an idiot-gram they best not consider I'll play nice with them.
I apologize, I meant that reply for the previous poster

Oh yeah, Stratford's here.
And the Russian spinach guy, and the guy whose name translates as "letter e", and a couple other guys who support Russia.
what you got junior. post something that ties trump to russia. I've been waiting two fking years. post it or stfu.

holy fking jesus, I got dizzy when I opened that link. hahahahahahahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I supposed you all like to ralph. not me. unless you have something in a document, I'm not interested in looking at maggot food.
Can’t look at it. You missed that obvious point. I’d Ralph

I hope the all the parties of the G6 kick the US to the fuckin curb....our once allies are getting fed up with this Putin loving orange mf'...I can not wait for his supporters to find themselves as will the rest of us, so gotdamned isolated from reality and the world, Trump's Towers will become welfare shelters!!
/——/ Vote democRAT in 2018. Make America Miserable Again.

Can’t look at it. You missed that obvious point. I’d Ralph

I hope the all the parties of the G6 kick the US to the fuckin curb....our once allies are getting fed up with this Putin loving orange mf'...I can not wait for his supporters to find themselves as will the rest of us, so gotdamned isolated from reality and the world, Trump's Towers will become welfare shelters!!
/——/ Vote democRAT in 2018. Make America Miserable Again.
America has always been great but there are some less patriotic folks out there that place party over country and are only happy if their people are in charge. Sad.

Forum List

Back