Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

I don't care about the volume of fake news you turds put out there. Nothing changes the fact Clinton and the DNC purchased a dossier created by Kremlin agents. She tried to throw a national election based on info provided by the Kremlin.

Trump is doing putins work for him ,breaking up our union with our allies FUCK all putin supporters
Be fair. Trump has no choice. He has to betray America. If it were not for Putin he would have never won the election and been given the opportunity to profiteer and rob country.

I heard he is considering thousands of pardons....the country has elected a moronic mobster....I am sure Al Capone and John Dillinger are on the list....

Trump is doing putins work for him ,breaking up our union with our allies FUCK all putin supporters
Be fair. Trump has no choice. He has to betray America. If it were not for Putin he would have never won the election and been given the opportunity to profiteer and rob country.

I heard he is considering thousands of pardons....the country has elected a moronic mobster....I am sure Al Capone and John Dillinger are on the list....
Yep. He asked the millionaire NFL players to recommend pardons. Have you viewed the list of requests?

Perhaps he can copy Bourdain? Do something useful?

Yep. He asked the millionaire NFL players to recommend pardons. Have you viewed the list of requests?
You still don't get Trump is 99% lip service?

They should never have been excluded.

Sure, if you think the Crimea is just part of Russia.

It is. That's why the people of Crimea VOTED to return to Russia. Or can't they vote? Or they can only vote the way democrats want them to vote. Admit it. Democrats don't like voting at all. It hasn't been good them. Citizens voting is how we got Trump.

Kicking Russia out was what shitstain obama wanted. Letting them back in is part of undoing his damage.
The damage to who?
These FN idiots here forget what Russia did to Ukrain or Crimea ? That's why they were kicked out And now our mealy mouthed pos of a president wants to reward them? Wonderful Make china and russia friends and fk over neighbors and allies Trump is a mad man His supporters here and in congress are cowards and traitors

It is. That's why the people of Crimea VOTED to return to Russia. Or can't they vote? Or they can only vote the way democrats want them to vote. Admit it. Democrats don't like voting at all. It hasn't been good them. Citizens voting is how we got Trump.
We won't make that mistake again and 3 million more citizens voted against the moron trump

We won't make that mistake again and 3 million more citizens voted against the moron trump
What will you do when Trump is easily reelected?

What will you do when Trump is easily reelected?
Make sure my guns are unloaded

Until trump was elected, America was in an economic and cyber war with Russia. Trump has surrendered and America is losing the war, if it has not completely lost it already.

Let it sink in. Trump has surrendered the economic and cyber war with Russia. Put up the white flag and backed down.

Have the Russian troops with their tanks and missiles left Ukraine yet?
Have the Russians taken responsibility for shooting down that plane full of Dutch citizens while flying over Ukraine yet?
Surely, Putin has agreed to stop sending bombers to the Alaskan border and causing American fighters to chase them away. Surely Trump is not putting up with that nonsense, right?

Until trump was elected, America was in an economic and cyber war with Russia. Trump has surrendered and America is losing the war, if it has not completely lost it already.

Let it sink in. Trump has surrendered the economic and cyber war with Russia. Put up the white flag and backed down.
I can see you liberals just hate peace, don't you?

Who benefits from that artificially created war with Russia? You? No. Deep States, war industry, NATO generals do. Unless you are one of those, I don't see any reason for you to need a war.

Forum List

Back